• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

3zer

Glowing Redstone
okay, sounds fun hehe - I'm always up for a laugh, assuming you accept me that is ;)

Name: 3zer
Minecraft Exp: Oh wow, um, I started pirate playing, gosh um, around the end of 2011/start of 2012? and I bought the game a couple months after. Truthfully though, I havent been on for a couple months recently (before the map change), because my laptop and internet connection was so bad i could hardly log in, but now I got a brand new laptop that can run minecraft lag free xD [btw, you don't know how good it feels to say 'lag free'! xD]
Herocraft Exp: Since February, I think. I'm pretty bad with dates.
Spec or intended spec: Rogue -> Hunter. Just did research on the rogue classes. the Hunter seems cool, and from what I've seen, it'll be good to have some more ranged fighters.
Current level: Uh, I just started on the new map today for like 5 mins, so I'm not sure if my levels reset, but even if they didn't my earlier connection didn't get me far to be honest. If they DID reset, then I'm probably lv1, but Ima level up soon.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I can fight when I'm needed, but I love building (especially houses and buildings), mining, running farms (ie tree farms, melon farms, etc), mines, etc, but not much of the technical stuff, at the moment. If you need a worker/builder, call me up, I'l be glad to help. I also like hunting and training in groups. I'm not much of a lone player, at the moment, but that can change.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm a problem sorter, argument settler, efficient builder/worker. I'm trustworthy, and definitely loyal. The reason I take my time choosing a town is because when I join, I don;t want to leave, and want to see it grow.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) RiseAgainst. Small, but fun.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope, never. New map kinda booted me out of RA, hehe.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yup. Fully.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yup. Just say the word.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes. No problem, whatsoever.
[DOUBLEPOST=1350865992,1350865947][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah, sorry the apps kinda long. I kinda like to talk. Sometimes it's a curse. x'D

xFrozt

Coal
Hello guys, it's been a long time! I haven't been playing herocraft for awhile but I think that I will be rejoining. I hope you wouldn't mind if I help out Camelot and if yes, yay! If no, mkay.. D: Do I need to write an application in order for me to join btw?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Hello guys, it's been a long time! I haven't been playing herocraft for awhile but I think that I will be rejoining. I hope you wouldn't mind if I help out Camelot and if yes, yay! If no, mkay.. D: Do I need to write an application in order for me to join btw?
That's a face I haven't seen in a long time (Since Zeal and VC days). Write an app xFrozt ;)

okay, sounds fun hehe - I'm always up for a laugh, assuming you accept me that is ;)

Name: 3zer
Minecraft Exp: Oh wow, um, I started pirate playing, gosh um, around the end of 2011/start of 2012? and I bought the game a couple months after. Truthfully though, I havent been on for a couple months recently (before the map change), because my laptop and internet connection was so bad i could hardly log in, but now I got a brand new laptop that can run minecraft lag free xD [btw, you don't know how good it feels to say 'lag free'! xD]
Herocraft Exp: Since February, I think. I'm pretty bad with dates.
Spec or intended spec: Rogue -> Hunter. Just did research on the rogue classes. the Hunter seems cool, and from what I've seen, it'll be good to have some more ranged fighters.
Current level: Uh, I just started on the new map today for like 5 mins, so I'm not sure if my levels reset, but even if they didn't my earlier connection didn't get me far to be honest. If they DID reset, then I'm probably lv1, but Ima level up soon.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I can fight when I'm needed, but I love building (especially houses and buildings), mining, running farms (ie tree farms, melon farms, etc), mines, etc, but not much of the technical stuff, at the moment. If you need a worker/builder, call me up, I'l be glad to help. I also like hunting and training in groups. I'm not much of a lone player, at the moment, but that can change.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm a problem sorter, argument settler, efficient builder/worker. I'm trustworthy, and definitely loyal. The reason I take my time choosing a town is because when I join, I don;t want to leave, and want to see it grow.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) RiseAgainst. Small, but fun.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope, never. New map kinda booted me out of RA, hehe.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yup. Fully.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yup. Just say the word.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes. No problem, whatsoever.
[DOUBLEPOST=1350865992,1350865947][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah, sorry the apps kinda long. I kinda like to talk. Sometimes it's a curse. x'D
I like the long app, so don't worry. I'll go ahead and accept you, however you'll have to spend quite some time leveling while in town because we try to keep our members specced generally.

Get with me, EvilThor (millejinta87) or judgedread540 In game to get started.

xFrozt

Coal
Name: xFrozt
Minecraft Exp: Since beta 1.3
Herocraft Exp: I have joined around late November but stop playing during the start of the year and have decided to start herocraft again so I am basically new. :p
Spec or intended spec: Warrior --> Samurai
Current level: I have just started and I am level 3
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Defend, help build and fight other towns or something. Anything would do as long as it is FUN!
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm an efficient builder and I guess that I am pretty good at PvP.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) I was in Adrastos during the old old map. :D
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I have never been remove from the town.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes I do.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Aye!
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Positive.

EDITED

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: xFrozt
Minecraft Exp: Since beta 1.3
Herocraft Exp: I have joined around late November but stop playing during the start of the year and have decided to start herocraft again so I am basically new. :p
Spec or intended spec: Warrior --> Samurai
Current level: I have just started and I am level 3
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Defend, help build and fight other towns or something. Anything would do as long as it is FUN!
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm an efficient builder and I guess that I am pretty good at PvP.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) I was in Adrastos during the old map.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I have never been remove from the town.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes I do.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Aye!
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Positive.
''During the old map'' You mean the map before the old map, there was one between :p

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Multis_Revenge12
Minecraft Exp: 2 years
Herocraft Exp:3 weeks
Spec or intended spec: None (Necromancer for caster) (Farmer for crafter)
Current level: Caster 28 / Crafter 14
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Mine, Pvp, and build.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Pvp, tools, and resources.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): None
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Have not been in a town.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes
Accepted/On trial,
Normally i would deny you but since you have a friend in the town, i'll let you in on trial (We'll be watching you closely and assessing your aspects. TOPTIP: Don't fuck up)
Get with me, EtKenn or EvilThor in game. EtKEnn millejinta87

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: brenno29
Minecraft Exp: 2 1/2 years (not quite sure exactly what you mean)
Herocraft Exp: a few days (again not sure)
Spec or intended spec: Rogue -> Ninja/ Ranger Crafter -> Whatever Camelot needs me to be (preferably smith or engineer)
Current level: 3 Rogue
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Well... I am a good hunter (good with a bow) I am a decent builder, I can do some very nice redstone contraptions (of course I'd need to be an engineer for that)
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Hunting for food, Redstone contraptions, new buildings and even mining. I am a decent fighter.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Belegost.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I haven't been forcibly removed by I left Belegost because to be honest they weren't firendly, welcoming or helpful.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes I do understand the responsibilities of becoming a knight.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? I would never back down in the case of a raid, I would protect my fellow member's property as well as my own and I would never cower from danger.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes I do understand,
-Be respectful in your dealings with others, even in combat. This does not require you to be merciful.-
-Obey all server rules. You should not play on this server if you cannot abide by its rules and thrive in its hardcore-themed environment.-
-Contribute to the growth of Camelot (Projects, jobs, etc). --Only sell gold to theCamelot Bank.-
-Never steal from your countrymen. -
-Do not enter a fellow citizen's property without permission.-
-If ever needed, answer Camelot's call to arms.-
-Seek out and destroy enemies of the state.-
-Never raise a hand (or weapon) against a countryman unjustly.--Abstain from violence against peaceful visitors to Camelot.-
-Building code: Keep areas lit, label your space with exact name spelling and caps, replant farms if used, replace airlock blocks, and don't build outside of your designated area without permission. Do not dig in Camelot without permission.-
-Dance whene'er able.-
-Eat ham, and jam, and spam a lot.-
Denied,
You don't seem to have enough experience in the world of Herocraft.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Guys and Girls I got some info!
First, I've swiched account to Evilthor in game, (could you swich my forum name Alator (if you can do it)).

Then:
As you may know, Camelot is being rebuild, and we need space.
Therefore we need to remove some houses. You will get a temp storage to store your guff (contact, me EtKEnn or judgedread540 ingame. You will not loose any items, and you'l get the storage space you need.

Also.
If you got a "need to be removed" sign on your house, then your house need to be removed, please remove your house if you got this sign (it will be removed anyways, but this will lighten the work slightly for the builders/council.

Thanks MajorasMask for designing the castle for us!

Also:
I just want to remind Abseloutly all of you that it is illegal for you, according to the town rules, to raise a hand (or wepound/skill) against Any other member of Camelot (or friendly visitors).
This WILL be punished. Fine will be incomming if people can't behave.

-evilthor-

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Guys and Girls I got some info!
First, I've swiched account to Evilthor in game, (could you swich my forum name Alator (if you can do it)).

Then:
As you may know, Camelot is being rebuild, and we need space.
Therefore we need to remove some houses. You will get a temp storage to store your guff (contact, me EtKEnn or judgedread540 ingame. You will not loose any items, and you'l get the storage space you need.

Also.
If you got a "need to be removed" sign on your house, then your house need to be removed, please remove your house if you got this sign (it will be removed anyways, but this will lighten the work slightly for the builders/council.

Thanks MajorasMask for designing the castle for us!

Also:
I just want to remind Abseloutly all of you that it is illegal for you, according to the town rules, to raise a hand (or wepound/skill) against Any other member of Camelot (or friendly visitors).
This WILL be punished. Fine will be incomming if people can't behave.

-evilthor-
All of the following peoples homes will be removed.

PanFlake
Game_Machine
Iarbobray
okmn20
Multis_Revenge12
lolo5266

As mille said, all of your items will be moved to a secure storage.