• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

Tristo3399

Stone
Name: Tristo3399
Minecraft Exp: Good at building structures and Killing my enemies
Herocraft Exp: Pretty Good, I understand the heroes plugin perfectly
Spec or intended spec: Ninja and Mason
Current level:6,8
What do you like to do: PvP and Building
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Me and my Expertise in building
Past Cities/Towns: None
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why?: I havent been in a town
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes.

bdz1019

Banned
Name: BDZ1019
Minecraft Exp: A ton
Herocraft Exp: Lots
Spec or intended spec: Wiz
Current level: 17 cast/32 enchanter
What do you like to do: Lvl, earn cash, pvp
What strengths do you bring to the town?: enchanting ability, pvp skills, team player
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why?: nope
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?Yes

Tristo3399

Stone
I think I already know that your going to deny my application for being low level. However, I cant find a safe place to get exp so I can level up, especially since the entire world has been nearly stripped from its ore.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Tristo3399
Minecraft Exp: Good at building structures and Killing my enemies
Herocraft Exp: Pretty Good, I understand the heroes plugin perfectly
Spec or intended spec: Ninja and Mason
Current level:6,8
What do you like to do: PvP and Building
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Me and my Expertise
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why?: I havent been in a town
How long have you played on Herocraft?

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: BDZ1019
Minecraft Exp: A ton
Herocraft Exp: Lots
Spec or intended spec: Wiz
Current level: 17 cast/32 enchanter
What do you like to do: Lvl, earn cash, pvp
What strengths do you bring to the town?: enchanting ability, pvp skills, team player
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why?: nope
Accepted,
I look forward to playing with you.
Thanks,
Judgedread540.

Tristo3399

Stone
A few days ive been trying to find ores so i can level up my crafter.

Im more interested in more non pvp stuff but I can put up a good fight if we are under siege.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
A few days ive been trying to find ores so i can level up my crafter.

Im more interested in more non pvp stuff but I can put up a good fight if we are under siege.
Denied,
If you're not interested in pvp then i don't think this is really the town for you.
Why not try belegost? You can find their thread here

JackHammer

Iron
Name: Jackhammr
Minecraft Exp: Lots. Played for 2 years. Remember when Trapdoors didn't exist?
Herocraft Exp: A tad. Very experiences with the Heroes mod.
Spec or intended spec: Intended spec is Alchemist and Ninja.
Current level: Level 8 Rogue and a level 10 Crafter.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Alchemy, PVP, Building, and lots of other stuff.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: More protection, and more items (I'm going to sell lots of stuff)
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: Jackhammr
Minecraft Exp: Lots. Played for 2 years. Remember when Trapdoors didn't exist?
Herocraft Exp: A tad. Very experiences with the Heroes mod.
Spec or intended spec: Intended spec is Alchemist and Ninja.
Current level: Level 8 Rogue and a level 10 Crafter.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Alchemy, PVP, Building, and lots of other stuff.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: More protection, and more items (I'm going to sell lots of stuff)
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.
I'm not sure about you because of you lack of HC experience, however you seem to have some knowledge with Heroes from previous servers.

@judgedread540 @millejinta87 - What do you guys think?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
We could talk with him trough Teamspeak/Skype just to hear what kind of guy we're dealing with. (It's not everyday you see someone 40 years old on HC). And yes, we should go trough some duels with him to see what he's good for.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Name: Johnbaur
Minecraft Exp: Played for over a year and a half. Very good
Herocraft Exp: Played since June 23 2012 I play everyday now so im pretty good. Almost memorized the wiki.
Spec or intended spec: Ninja
Current level: I just switched to rogue 5 min ago. But i plan after being a ninja to go back to being a lvl 55 wizard
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to lvl and PvP. I love PvP :) I switch classes alot too.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Well I can help build and maybe defend. When i switch back to wizard i could give ports for free.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Braavos.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Well I got blamed for town theft. Somehow over a double chest of coal went missing and I got blamed. I did take out 20 stacks of Coal to smelt Cobblestone because my town needed smooths stone for a upgrade. I also kinda wanted to leave because Jonsoon is always complaining that i don't give enough to the town but he is fine with other people not donating anything. I felt I was doing fine with donating 2 stacks of diamonds(And more).
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes

I have a teamspeak/skype. Also am not very good at pvp/defending because I play one-handed due to my broken arm.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Johnbaur
Minecraft Exp: Played for over a year and a half. Very good
Herocraft Exp: Played since June 23 2012 I play everyday now so im pretty good. Almost memorized the wiki.
Spec or intended spec: Ninja
Current level: I just switched to rogue 5 min ago. But i plan after being a ninja to go back to being a lvl 55 wizard
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to lvl and PvP. I love PvP :) I switch classes alot too.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Well I can help build and maybe defend. When i switch back to wizard i could give ports for free.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Braavos.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Well I got blamed for town theft. Somehow over a double chest of coal went missing and I got blamed. I did take out 20 stacks of Coal to smelt Cobblestone because my town needed smooths stone for a upgrade. I also kinda wanted to leave because Jonsoon is always complaining that i don't give enough to the town but he is fine with other people not donating anything. I felt I was doing fine with donating 2 stacks of diamonds(And more).
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes

I have a teamspeak/skype. Also am not very good at pvp/defending because I play one-handed due to my broken arm.
Accepted,
Welcome to Camelot
Get with me, EtKEnn or millejinta87 in game.

rugo34

Coal
Name: rugo34
Minecraft Exp: beta
Herocraft Exp: 3 weeks
Spec or intended spec: farmer&ranger
Current level: Rogue:6| crafter:3 (had to do /hero reset)
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Farming, Building, PvP(somtimes), Organization, Mining, and Slave Labor
What strengths do you bring to the town?: My willingness to help others with anything(slave labor), and can learn new things if needed(have skype and TS3 and will get on if needed, and I talk to okmn20 on skype everyday(you can confirm with him))

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): None
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: rugo34
Minecraft Exp: beta
Herocraft Exp: 3 weeks
Spec or intended spec: farmer&ranger
Current level: Rogue:6| crafter:3 (had to do /hero reset)
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Farming, Building, PvP(somtimes), Organization, Mining, and Slave Labor
What strengths do you bring to the town?: My willingness to help others with anything(slave labor), and can learn new things if needed(have skype and TS3 and will get on if needed, and I talk to okmn20 on skype everyday(you can confirm with him))

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): None
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never

okmn20 Do you think we should accept him?

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: radicater11
Minecraft Exp: Since Alpha.
Herocraft Exp: I have been playing HC since last Feb.
Spec or intended spec: Dragoon
Current level: 6
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Build, redstone, DEFEND THE FORTRESS!
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I understand the politics of this town especially since i was a member of Canterlot in it's Dark Times.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Genesis and Canterlot.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Genesis was destroyed and Canterlot was never remade after map change.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? I completely understand them.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? I will die with my honor for Camelot.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? I understand and uphold The Knight's Code.