• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

Jazzacar

Wood
Name: Jazzacar
Minecraft Exp: Quite a lot, been playing since 1.5
Herocraft Exp: About a week now
Spec or intended spec: Either Wizard of Necromancer, yet to decide.
Current level: Wizard = 9 / Crafter = 10
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I would really love to farm, for some strange reason I find farming really enjoyable, I would also likes to build walls. Yes, walls, I like them :p
What strengths do you bring to the town?: A hardcore farmer that can be quite funny (and annoying) at times, I'm a okay pvp'er, although I tend to follow the more diplomatic approach.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Verstad
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Yes, a town mod kicked me out because he wanted me to find a town better suited to my interest.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes, I do.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Whole-heartly
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? I understand and will do everything in my power to uphold the code, and the Knights reputation.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I would really love to farm, for some strange reason I find farming really enjoyable, I would also likes to build walls. Yes, walls, I like them :p
What strengths do you bring to the town?: A hardcore farmer that can be quite funny (and annoying) at times, I'm a okay pvp'er, although I tend to follow the more diplomatic approach.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Yes, a town mod kicked me out because he wanted me to find a town better suited to my interest.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Whole-heartly
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? I understand and will do everything in my power to uphold the code, and the Knights reputation.
May I ask who it was the kicked you from Verstad?

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Sammylad298
Minecraft Exp: 2 or 3 years
Herocraft Exp: depending on the map, newest = just starting
Spec or intended spec: Wizard
Current level: Caster = 5 Crafter = 9
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Help others and kill all mobs.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can protect the town.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Camelot in Zeal.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes, I understand.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes.
@EtKEnn @millejinta87 Could one of you please review this app?? I didn't play during zeal!

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Denied,
After with speaking with someone from Verstad i hear you are very annoying also the fact that you have already had two global mutes in the last week doesn't help your case.
Thanks,
Judgedread540 @EtKEnn @millejinta87

Name: captainjack228
Minecraft Experience: over 1 year
Herocraft Experience: about 1 month but more experience on other RPG servers
Current levels: Level 10 Crafter/Level 7 Caster
I enjoy both mining and building trendy houses.
What strengths do you bring to the town: I am a mature experienced player. I have experience as an Admin on one server and a Moderator on another server. I play Minecraft as much as I can, and I can be very active on the forum.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I haven't
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Most definitely
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes

Mr_Thomasz

Wood
Name: Thomas
Minecraft Exp: 1,5 years
Herocraft Exp: a month
Spec or intended spec: I'm a pro in mining and find fast resources
Current level: Eh 1 xD
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Play with friends and build nice tings and ensure stuff like ores and food
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Building and helping people and ensure stuff
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) I hope this is my first
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): /
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes of course
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes until my death xD

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Thomas
Spec or intended spec: I'm a pro in mining and find fast resources
Current level: Eh 1 xD
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Play with friends and build nice tings and ensure stuff like ores and food
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Building and helping people and ensure stuff
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): /
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
Your name is supposed to be minecraft IGN.
Your spec/intended spec is the heroes class you want to be.
Level 1 at which class?

Correct this in your app and i will take another look.

Thanks,
~judgedread540~ @EtKEnn @millejinta87

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
What strengths do you bring to the town: I am a mature experienced player. I have experience as an Admin on one server and a Moderator on another server. I play Minecraft as much as I can, and I can be very active on the forum.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I haven't
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Most definitely
What is your spec/inteded spec?

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I know that there will be and there are previous applicants checking out this thread, so read this:

Go wizard, not necromancer. It's a better class. Trust me on this.
This has nothing to do with my goal of becoming the only necromancer. Nothing. To. Do. Now look away.

Jazzacar

Wood
Denied,
After with speaking with someone from Verstad i hear you are very annoying also the fact that you have already had two global mutes in the last week doesn't help your case.
Thanks,
Judgedread540 @EtKEnn @millejinta87

If you're speaking with Keven, that's his opinion. He is more of a shut-up-and-do-stuff person (In the good way) I'm more of a talkative person. And on the Global mutes, I actually don't remember getting muted? Does it say a reason, or how long, and who did it?

And all I need is for someone to tell me to shut up and I stop talking :p

I know that there will be and there are previous applicants checking out this thread, so read this:

This has nothing to do with my goal of becoming the only necromancer. Nothing. To. Do. Now look away.
I said Wizard or PYROmancer. Pyromancer uses fire and an axe.[DOUBLEPOST=1350133940,1350132681][/DOUBLEPOST]Assuming that you were talking to me

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

You need to learn me the ''secret gray color'' :eek:

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Denied,
Not enough experiance.
Thanks,
Judgedread540

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Sammylad298
Minecraft Exp: 2 or 3 years
Herocraft Exp: depending on the map, newest = just starting
Spec or intended spec: Wizard
Current level: Caster = 5 Crafter = 9
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Help others and kill all mobs.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can protect the town.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Camelot in Zeal.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes, I understand.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes.
Denied,
(I don't know why, SiC told me to :p)

Mr_Thomasz

Wood
Name: Mr_Thomasz
Spec or intended spec: Warrior
Current level: Eh 1 warrior and 1 crafting xD
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Play with friends and build nice tings andensure stuff like ores and food

XxTxAxZxX

Legacy Supporter 7
Name: Kyle
Minecraft Exp: Master enginner, now farmer
Herocraft Exp: lots!
Spec or intended spec: Master Wiz
Current level: 60
What do you like to do: Farm cows, make money, hunt and defend a town
What strengths do you bring to the town?: good pvper!
Past Cities/Towns: none on this map
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? nope
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? yeah
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Definitally!
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Allllllday

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Mr_Thomasz
Spec or intended spec: Warrior
Current level: Eh 1 warrior and 1 crafting xD
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Play with friends and build nice tings andensure stuff like ores and food
Denied,
We are looking for higher level players and more experienced players,
Why not try Belegost their thread can be found here

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Kyle
Minecraft Exp: Master enginner, now farmer
Herocraft Exp: lots!
Spec or intended spec: Master Wiz
Current level: 60
What do you like to do: Farm cows, make money, hunt and defend a town
What strengths do you bring to the town?: good pvper!
Past Cities/Towns: none on this map
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? nope
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? yeah
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Definitally!
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Allllllday
Accepted,
Welcome to Camelot.
thanks,
Judgedread540