• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
@EtKEnn The topic title needs to be updated, it says we have 15 members but we have 25 members, the location of the town still says undecided, the council has nobody in it (judgedread is one), and the list of players is not correct. The list only has like 15 members.(The one with Davros widgets)

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
@EtKEnn The topic title needs to be updated, it says we have 15 members but we have 25 members, the location of the town still says undecided, the council has nobody in it (judgedread is one), and the list of players is not correct. The list only has like 15 members.(The one with Davros widgets)
I'm pretty sure he will when he gets back into full throttle, he just got back today.

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm pretty sure he will when he gets back into full throttle, he just got back today.

Ok good, Its been bugging me for a while.
Now for a random question. Do you know of any programs to create signatures? I need to make a signature for myself

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Photoshop or Gimp (Gimp is free to download) are good editor programs.

I'll update the thread when I have time for it, it's not required to have an up-to-date thread anymore, but i'll update it every now and then.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Photoshop or Gimp (Gimp is free to download) are good editor programs.

I'll update the thread when I have time for it, it's not required to have an up-to-date thread anymore, but i'll update it every now and then.

On that note I want to ask you, if you have problems with your OP. @Haxnn seems to be unable to edit it 99% of the time and I wanted to know if it's only him or an reccuring problem.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
On that note I want to ask you, if you have problems with your OP. @Haxnn seems to be unable to edit it 99% of the time and I wanted to know if it's only him or an reccuring problem.
I've never had problems editing the OP except some BBcodes messing up. Hard to keep track of all your [BBCodes] everywhere xD

HazBreav

Wood
Name: HazBreav (I am assuming ur meaning game name?)
Minecraft Exp: played for 2 years.
Herocraft Exp: played when Canterlot existed
Spec or intended spec: not sure for I wish to help the town by choosing the most nessary to the town's needs
Current level: caster lvl 8, crafter lvl 16
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) building stuff in minecraft, but if u mean in life.. I also enjoy basketball and rollerblading of any form.
What strengths do you bring to the town?:Joy, knowledge, and other forms of happiness..
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable)Canterlot
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):Map restarted..
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? With all sincerity yes.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? By all means, yes.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3

I know Wole has had it aswell.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Spec or intended spec: not sure for I wish to help the town by choosing the most nessary to the town's needs
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) building stuff in minecraft, but if u mean in life.. I also enjoy basketball and rollerblading of any form.
What strengths do you bring to the town?:Joy, knowledge, and other forms of happiness..
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):Map restarted..
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? With all sincerity yes.
@judgedread540 Can you review this app? You were a lot more active then me in the late Canterlot days.

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: okmn20
Minecraft Exp: Since Beta
Herocraft Exp: 3 Weeks maybe a little more
Spec or intended spec: Already Speced
Current level: Pyromancer 29 | Enchanter 30
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Mine, PvP, Enchant items :), Run My Guild
What strengths do you bring to the town?: PvP, Tools, Armor, Enchanting
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): None
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I have never been in any other Town.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Haz, You were in canterlot and i saw you around every now and again. After around two weeks you seemed to just stop playing. As you were a decent enough guy i have a proposition. Proove to us that you are interested in playing the server and being active.( This can be solo or in another town) and i shall reconsider you app.
Untill then you are denied.
Thanks,
Judgedread540 @EtKEnn @millejinta87 @judgedread540

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Sammylad298
Minecraft Exp: 2 or 3 years
Herocraft Exp: depending on the map, newest = just starting
Spec or intended spec: Wizard
Current level: Caster = 5 Crafter = 9
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Help others and kill all mobs.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can protect the town.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Camelot in Zeal.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes, I understand.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes.
@EtKEnn Could you review this app as i didn't play during zeal?

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: okmn20
Minecraft Exp: Since Beta
Herocraft Exp: 3 Weeks maybe a little more
Spec or intended spec: Already Speced
Current level: Pyromancer 29 | Enchanter 30
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Mine, PvP, Enchant items :), Run My Guild
What strengths do you bring to the town?: PvP, Tools, Armor, Enchanting
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): None
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I have never been in any other Town.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes
Could you get with @millejinta87 @EtKEnn or @judgedread540 in game so we can review your PVP skill before we consider your application. Also may i ask what the name of your guild is?

Klaskepott

Iron
Name: Klaskepott
Minecraft Exp:My exp is quite high so I know what I'm doing :)
Herocraft Exp: Herocraft exp is abit rusty but its getting there! I know more then a thing or two :p
Spec or intended spec:Rogue
Current level:5
What do you like to do: I like to slaughter other players (not my friends) I like to duel. have fun and build basically
What strengths do you bring to the town?:To be honest I'm quite good at building things no matter how big they are (as long as I have the resources for it :p) and I'm engaged with a good spirit! I make new friends quick and I'm helpful. But when needed I will fight for my town! No matter whats in my way!
Past Cities/Towns: Doriath.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why: I got removed because I didnt know how to do several things in the Herocraft system.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Absolutely
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?Aye!
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Aye!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: Klaskepott
Minecraft Exp:My exp is quite high so I know what I'm doing :)
Herocraft Exp: Herocraft exp is abit rusty but its getting there! I know more then a thing or two :p
Spec or intended spec:Rogue
Current level:5
What do you like to do: I like to slaughter other players (not my friends) I like to duel. have fun and build basically
What strengths do you bring to the town?:To be honest I'm quite good at building things no matter how big they are (as long as I have the resources for it :p) and I'm engaged with a good spirit! I make new friends quick and I'm helpful. But when needed I will fight for my town! No matter whats in my way!
Past Cities/Towns: Doriath.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why: I got removed because I didnt know how to do several things in the Herocraft system.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Absolutely
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?Aye!
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Aye!

I remember you from Dragon and you're a nice person, but right now our town is rather full and we'd like to keep our members top quality. Seeing how you were removed from Doriath for not knowing the HC system completly doesn't really help you either. Thanks for being hounest though, I appreciate that :)

For now you're denied to join Camelot, however I highly recommend the town called Belegost. They are some really friendly people who likes to have a good time, you can find their thread here ;)

Klaskepott

Iron
I remember you from Dragon and you're a nice person, but right now our town is rather full and we'd like to keep our members top quality. Seeing how you were removed from Doriath for not knowing the HC system completly doesn't really help you either. Thanks for being hounest though, I appreciate that :)

For now you're denied to join Camelot, however I highly recommend the town called Belegost. They are some really friendly people who likes to have a good time, you can find their thread here ;)
Its OK I guess :/[DOUBLEPOST=1349880495,1349874335][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its OK I guess :/
They didn't accept me...