• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: radicater11
Minecraft Exp: Since Alpha.
Herocraft Exp: I have been playing HC since last Feb.
Spec or intended spec: Dragoon
Current level: 6
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Build, redstone, DEFEND THE FORTRESS!
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I understand the politics of this town especially since i was a member of Canterlot in it's Dark Times.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Genesis and Canterlot.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Genesis was destroyed and Canterlot was never remade after map change.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? I completely understand them.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? I will die with my honor for Camelot.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? I understand and uphold The Knight's Code.
This is Canterlot re-made, we are just using our original name again ;)

I'd let you in, just wanna hear what millejinta87 and judgedread540 thinks

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: rugo34
Minecraft Exp: beta
Herocraft Exp: 3 weeks
Spec or intended spec: farmer&ranger
Current level: Rogue:6| crafter:3 (had to do /hero reset)
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Farming, Building, PvP(somtimes), Organization, Mining, and Slave Labor
What strengths do you bring to the town?: My willingness to help others with anything(slave labor), and can learn new things if needed(have skype and TS3 and will get on if needed, and I talk to okmn20 on skype everyday(you can confirm with him))

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): None
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes
Accepted
Welcome to Camelot,
I've heard some great things about you, i hope you can live up to them,

Get with judgedread540, EtKEnn or EvilThor in game to get started.
EtKEnn

brenno29

Coal
Name: brenno29
Minecraft Exp: 2 1/2 years (not quite sure exactly what you mean)
Herocraft Exp: a few days (again not sure)
Spec or intended spec: Rogue -> Ninja/ Ranger Crafter -> Whatever Camelot needs me to be (preferably smith or engineer)
Current level: 3 Rogue
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Well... I am a good hunter (good with a bow) I am a decent builder, I can do some very nice redstone contraptions (of course I'd need to be an engineer for that)
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Hunting for food, Redstone contraptions, new buildings and even mining. I am a decent fighter.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Belegost.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I haven't been forcibly removed by I left Belegost because to be honest they weren't firendly, welcoming or helpful.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes I do understand the responsibilities of becoming a knight.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? I would never back down in the case of a raid, I would protect my fellow member's property as well as my own and I would never cower from danger.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes I do understand,
-Be respectful in your dealings with others, even in combat. This does not require you to be merciful.-
-Obey all server rules. You should not play on this server if you cannot abide by its rules and thrive in its hardcore-themed environment.-
-Contribute to the growth of Camelot (Projects, jobs, etc). --Only sell gold to theCamelot Bank.-
-Never steal from your countrymen. -
-Do not enter a fellow citizen's property without permission.-
-If ever needed, answer Camelot's call to arms.-
-Seek out and destroy enemies of the state.-
-Never raise a hand (or weapon) against a countryman unjustly.--Abstain from violence against peaceful visitors to Camelot.-
-Building code: Keep areas lit, label your space with exact name spelling and caps, replant farms if used, replace airlock blocks, and don't build outside of your designated area without permission. Do not dig in Camelot without permission.-
-Dance whene'er able.-
-Eat ham, and jam, and spam a lot.-

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Name: MultiHeartGold
Minecraft Exp: Played as pirater since 1.5_2 beta, and bought the game during the month before June 2012, I believe.
Herocraft Exp: I was whitelisted in June 6th, 2012. I have been playing most of the time, but had a break of 2 months during Dragon, and now had a break of 9 days (I am weak, only 9 days) just now.
Spec or intended spec: Aldready specced both in combat and profession.
Current level: Level 8 Samurai, lv 12 Miner. Once I get the money, Im going back to lv 36 Dragoon lv 55 Smith I had.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Depends on my mood. Cant really say.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I bring the strenght of a no-lifer (I dont always spend time in HC, though) body who can play somewhat good in PVP.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Dragon: Canterlot, Oblivion. Bastion: Camelot (1 month)
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I have never been forcibly removed. Twice I have left because I felt like it, once due to map change.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft Exp: Played as pirater since 1.5_2 beta, and bought the game during the month before June 2012, I believe.
Herocraft Exp: I was whitelisted in June 6th, 2012. I have been playing most of the time, but had a break of 2 months during Dragon, and now had a break of 9 days (I am weak, only 9 days) just now.
Current level: Level 8 Samurai, lv 12 Miner. Once I get the money, Im going back to lv 36 Dragoon lv 55 Smith I had.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Depends on my mood. Cant really say.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I bring the strenght of a no-lifer (I dont always spend time in HC, though) body who can play somewhat good in PVP.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Dragon: Canterlot, Oblivion. Bastion: Camelot (1 month)
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I have never been forcibly removed. Twice I have left because I felt like it, once due to map change.

Guys please accept him!!!!

Heevall

Wood
Name: Heevall
Minecraft Exp: Been playing since 1.8
Herocraft Exp: Not much, but i understand it
Spec or intended spec: Dragoon and Miner
Current level: Warrior 6 crafter 11
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like digging, and exploring.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: A helping hand, more donations, and a miner. Can be on most of the time. You usually won't go a day without seeing me :cool:
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None, logged on this morning and looking for a community to join.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): This would be my first town
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes, and I hope to help in any way I can
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes, except the part about spamming. :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Nobody wants you here... Except me! Accepted :D
Name: Heevall
Minecraft Exp: Been playing since 1.8
Herocraft Exp: Not much, but i understand it
Spec or intended spec: Dragoon and Miner
Current level: Warrior 6 crafter 11
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like digging, and exploring.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: A helping hand, more donations, and a miner. Can be on most of the time. You usually won't go a day without seeing me :cool:
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None, logged on this morning and looking for a community to join.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): This would be my first town
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes, and I hope to help in any way I can
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes, except the part about spamming. :D
Accepted! Welcome to Camelot. Even though you lack HC experience, i'll give you a chance so I can see what you got. Impress me, be active, level, make yourself useful. Get with me, @EvilThor or judgedread540 in Game.

Also guys, Mayor change: Millejinta87 booted from town, EvilThor is our new Mayor. Sorry millejinta87 , tired of your tyranny.

Heevall

Wood
I'm getting camped. Not sure if it's safe to get on
:eek:
Edit: It was a townmate. He didn't know i was part of his town, so I'm going to say don't put it against him/her. I fgot the name anyways.

Multis_Revenge12

A frightening Cactus!
Name: Multis_Revenge12
Minecraft Exp: 2 years
Herocraft Exp:3 weeks
Spec or intended spec: None (Necromancer for caster) (Farmer for crafter)
Current level: Caster 28 / Crafter 14
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Mine, Pvp, and build.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Pvp, tools, and resources.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Have not been in a town.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Multis_Revenge12
Minecraft Exp: 2 years
Herocraft Exp:3 weeks
Spec or intended spec: None (Necromancer for caster) (Farmer for crafter)
Current level: Caster 28 / Crafter 14
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Mine, Pvp, and build.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Pvp, tools, and resources.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Have not been in a town.
Hmmm, Am i right in thinking you are one of okmn20's guild members?

EtKEnn millejinta87 What do you guys think?

3zer

Glowing Redstone
I really want to join, because what the Town intends to do and so on seem focused and on a whole, great. But even though I'm supposed to be the one answering questions, I just have to ask - what about the actual members? What are you going to be like? 100% business, and total town-and-self progress, or are there actually going be some some fun members here? Can you expect to have a laugh here? Do you plan to have friends, or co-knight-citizens?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I really want to join, because what the Town intends to do and so on seem focused and on a whole, great. But even though I'm supposed to be the one answering questions, I just have to ask - what about the actual members? What are you going to be like? 100% business, and total town-and-self progress, or are there actually going be some some fun members here? Can you expect to have a laugh here? Do you plan to have friends, or co-knight-citizens?
If someone in Camelot doesn't have friends within the City, they are doing it wrong ;)

We spend so much time hanging out in large groups inside the town, just joking around with traps and PvP. It always ends in a carnage :p

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
If someone in Camelot doesn't have friends within the City, they are doing it wrong ;)

We spend so much time hanging out in large groups inside the town, just joking around with traps and PvP. It always ends in me raging and kicking the whole town from the channel because I got slapped with a bone. I also decided to kill several citizens in the proccess to bump up my killstreak. Oh and there was the time where "MultiHeartGold" impaled me so i got the entire town to kill him.
I corrected it for etk. But yea 3zer we have a town with many different "people" inside, we all like to have a laugh (some a little too much UltimateOptics ), expect to be raiding NW and getting killed by TNT MatTripp . If you are extremely serious then this isn't really the town for you.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Your OP jump that allows you to run away from me all the time :<

Jump isn't OP, was just more fitting.