• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
We require 100iron blocks aswel, i can supply them happily. Tommorow we can set up the town, for now its sleep time!

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
100 iron blocks...

If I had known I would have been more careful. I had mined half that leveling crafter. (Btw, I am a farmer atm)[DOUBLEPOST=1347420553,1347409718][/DOUBLEPOST]After getting 20+ stacks of jungle wood, I have done it. I built a tower that abuses gravity for pvp. Sprint push people off to kill them. It's on the surface above the base. If you need me to remove it, I can, but it's pretty awesome.

Bit ugly though.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
Name: NamelessFreak
Minecraft Exp: Been playing Minecraft since early beta. 1.3 ( something ) if I'm not mistaken.
Herocraft Exp: This will be difficult to explain. I've been white-listed for almost a year now. Played for ~2-3 weeks and then I stopped due to reasons I don't feel like sharing, but I'm back now.
Spec or intended spec: I'm a Rogue. Most likely be going Ranger / Farmer or Mason.
Current level: Rogue 6/9 Crafter.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I enjoy PvP and building.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I may be able to help with buildings, gathering and aquireing gold. The builds might not be as great as your builders level, but I can do something.

Screenshots removed*
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) A year ago I was in a Town owned by Sidesummy.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No, I haven't.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes. I did read the Knights Code and the rest of this Thread.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes. I always like to help out a fellow citizen or Town.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?As stated above I'm familiar with Knights Code. Understood.

Aditional info: I am able to talk via teamspeak or any other program. ( and i would prefer that )
Sorry about some grammar mistakes as english is not my native language.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Minecraft Exp: Been playing Minecraft since early beta. 1.3 ( something ) if I'm not mistaken.
Herocraft Exp: This will be difficult to explain. I've been white-listed for almost a year now. Played for ~2-3 weeks and then I stopped due to reasons I don't feel like sharing, but I'm back now.
Spec or intended spec: I'm a Rogue. Most likely be going Ranger / Farmer or Mason.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I enjoy PvP and building.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I may be able to help with buildings, gathering and aquireing gold. The builds might not be as great as your builders level, but I can do something.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/210/20120829040411.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/201203180453163.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/20120508203657.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/20120912153303.png/
( Not sure how to make a "Spoiler" )
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) A year ago I was in a Town owned by Sidesummy.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No, I haven't.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes. I did read the Knights Code and the rest of this Thread.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes. I always like to help out a fellow citizen or Town.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?As stated above I'm familiar with Knights Code. Understood.

Aditional info: I am able to talk via teamspeak or any other program. ( and i would prefer that )
I'd gladly accept you, but it's up to @millejinta87

Also, @Brutalacerate @Alator Can one of you move this to official townships? We've paid for Official township charter :D That's right folks, only 2K to go for town regions.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I'll check it when I get home tonight.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll check it when I get home tonight.
Ok, thanks. For some reason we are not listed under /town list, but when you do /town who EtKEnn or any members, it'll say ''Citizen of Camelot''.

If you try /town who on someone who are not official, it will say ''Not a member of a town''

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/210/20120829040411.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/201203180453163.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/20120508203657.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/20120912153303.png/
( Not sure how to make a "Spoiler" )

Accepted!
Talk to me or @EtKEnn in game for chat info and coords.
We are going to start the construction of the town and would like you to help us (if you want).
Great screenshots :D

Ropsux

TNT
Knight Application Format:
Name: Ropsux
Minecraft Exp: I've been playing minecraft since alpha.
Herocraft Exp: I have been whitelisted for about half a year and i know how this server works.
Spec or intended spec: Disciple/Miner
Current level: Healer lvl 11/ Miner lvl 10
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I enjoy PvP in minecraft and I also like building.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can help with protecting town and raiding other towns. I could also help with building.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Doriath in Dragongarde
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? And yes
In Dragongarde I had mastered Thief, Ninja, Ranger, Enchanter and Engineer
So now i want to try different specs in this map.
Hopefully you accept me. :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Herocraft Exp: I have been whitelisted for about half a year and i know how this server works.
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I enjoy PvP in minecraft and I also like building.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can help with protecting town and raiding other towns. I could also help with building.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
I'd give you a chance, but it's up to @millejinta87 ;)

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted!
we almost got regions now, so the town is still under construction :p

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Time zones suck. Nobody is on when I'm on to fill me in, so I'm usually left in the dark. I didn't know the town was under construction, I actually thought we were still raising money to get a charter. I'm still going to try to help, but I have no idea what's going on.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Time zones suck. Nobody is on when I'm on to fill me in, so I'm usually left in the dark. I didn't know the town was under construction, I actually thought we were still raising money to get a charter. I'm still going to try to help, but I have no idea what's going on.
We have an official charter, and we're 2K away from regions. We are constructing walls/marking of the area for region.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
We have an official charter, and we're 2K away from regions. We are constructing walls/marking of the area for region.
I'll be able to log into game in ~12 hours. I'll send some money to Mille (correct?) If we need the dia blocks/iron blocks, I have some in a lwc near spawn.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll be able to log into game in ~12 hours. I'll send some money to Mille (correct?) If we need the dia blocks/iron blocks, I have some in a lwc near spawn.
We have the required amount of items, just need coins :) Send it to me for now, I am the one keeping count of the money right now.