• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm leveling farmer through cutting down jungle trees, so I made a temporary shelter on the surface to protect myself. I want it to be higher, but I just want to make sure I have permission (Don't want to mess up any plans. cause I don't know what they are)
@millejinta87
@EtKEnn

EDIT: Just adding in that I can make if easily defendable. (After all, gravity IS my greatest weapon.)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Bob had a Crazy death-streak in Zeal, which I sometimes "helped" him gain. xD North road wooh![DOUBLEPOST=1347387149,1347341910][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Game_Machine
Minecraft Exp: 2 years
Herocraft Exp: 1/2 A year
Spec or intended spec: Runeblade/Farmer
Current level: 4 Rogue / 30 crafter
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Build. Make money. Kill stuff. Pvp
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Being online alot to defend, Provide food and leather.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Canterlot in Dragon
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yep
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yep
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yeppers
Accepted! Welcome back :)

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Game_Machine
Herocraft Exp: 1/2 A year
Spec or intended spec: Runeblade/Farmer
Current level: 4 Rogue / 30 crafter
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Build. Make money. Kill stuff. Pvp
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Being online alot to defend, Provide food and leather.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Canterlot in Dragon
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yep
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yep
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yeppers
GET TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME FOOD BITCH!!!

Blacamad

Iron
Name: Blacamad
Herocraft Exp: 9 months
Spec or intended spec: Wizard / Alchemist
Current level: 4 Caster / 10 Crafter
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Build , mine and make buildings pretty.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Resources, ores.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) I really forget.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yeah
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yeah
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yup

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Build , mine and make buildings pretty.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yeah
May I ask you.
If you got 9months exp on herocraft, why does your profile say this is your first message and that you made the account today?

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3

I'm sorry but I have to deny you this time.
If you got a so fucking bad memory that you can't remember how long you have been on a server when this is your first day, then you don't belong in our town.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Does this change it?

Blacamad.
I highly doubt it, you have posted 5 messages over the course of 2 years and that was your application to join. If you play for a little longer and prove yourself maybe you will have a chance.

Game_Machine

Stone
Guys, if you have at least 1k, go give it to Kenny. We should need only 2k for official township.
I have 2 stks of gold saved up which is 1152c. It's your's if you guys still need it. I just need some base crafter to warp it into spawn for me, there's no way I'm traveling to spawn with that much money. If someone can help me out that money's yours.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm sure some of our american members like Donaldmax1 or Iarbobray can help you out. Ask them for channel pass aswell if you don't have it. (I'm going to sleep now)

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm sure some of our american members like Donaldmax1 or Iarbobray can help you out. Ask them for channel pass aswell if you don't have it. (I'm going to sleep now)
You go to sleep right when I get home :l Luckily today I have not homework, but I have other stuff to do.

I can send roughly 200c, I need the rest for when I spec necro

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
You go to sleep right when I get home :l Luckily today I have not homework, but I have other stuff to do.

I can send roughly 200c, I need the rest for when I spec necro
We are very close to making a town now, we are 2.3k of and we all easilly have enough :D