• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

A

alexhoff1

I was hoping to read about a certain noob who stayed loyal to canterlot when many others left. This noob that rose to power from the most unlikely of places. The noob that became good friends with the mayor and SiC. The noob that mined enough gold each week to keep even alex hoff happy!!
WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE WHY
GOLD!
though seriously, why me? ):

A

alexhoff1

Take a guess.... YOUR WERE THE RICHEST PLAYER IN HC!!! :D (What i meant was the amount of gold i was mining would keep even the richest player in the world happy.)

OH I thought it was because I was in camelot during zeal days.
lol

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
No alliance with BG? :(. Good luck mille, if anything happens here... COME BACK!!!! :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm back from camping, gonna reply to posts when I get time. Really exhausted IRL now, been sick and had no sleep for 3 days now. I'm kind of glad the map is extended to next weekend.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Not to bash, but I'd consider that Chaotic Neutral. Also, good luck and I really liked the story (Although you did leave out the part on why we attacked :( it was a personal attack by me at first and the rest of the kingdom just kinda followed)
I might edit the Story later when I feel like writing some more :) Glad you liked it!
I like being the Great WoleverEntun, I could add it to my sig. :)
You sure like them titles xD
I'm pretty interested in joining :) I'll work up an application tomorrow.
Try catch me In Game the upcoming week or just PM on the forums if you want some briefing (If you're still interested, that is) I'll be glad to have you in town :)[DOUBLEPOST=1346428882,1346428688][/DOUBLEPOST]
add me to personal allies on jota's request.
Hello Chucklez. I should probably inform you that according to this thread, Jota doesn't have any power in Camelot as of now. So if you want to be a personal ally, you'll have to talk with millejinta or me.[DOUBLEPOST=1346429083][/DOUBLEPOST]
No alliance with BG? :(. Good luck mille, if anything happens here... COME BACK!!!! :D
We don't have any allies except personal allies. We don't want to restrict our citizens by having pointless alliances (No offense, I love BG). If you want to be a personal ally, talk with me or millejinta87. ;)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I might edit the Story later when I feel like writing some more :) Glad you liked it!

You sure like them titles xD

Try catch me In Game the upcoming week or just PM on the forums if you want some briefing (If you're still interested, that is) I'll be glad to have you in town :)[DOUBLEPOST=1346428882,1346428688][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Chucklez. I should probably inform you that according to this thread, Jota doesn't have any power in Camelot as of now. So if you want to be a personal ally, you'll have to talk with millejinta or me.[DOUBLEPOST=1346429083][/DOUBLEPOST]
We don't have any allies except personal allies. We don't want to restrict our citizens by having pointless alliances (No offense, I love BG). If you want to be a personal ally, talk with me or millejinta87. ;)

@EtKEnn @millejinta87 you guys know what I want :).

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
In reality you can kill anyone when even Neutral, it is just your choice to kill them or not.

Neutral

- Does a little bit of both Good/Evil
- May murder occasionally
- May steal occasionally

Hope to see you around next map!

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Name:Bingy1218
Minecraft Exp: 2-3years
Herocraft Exp: 1 year
Spec or intended spec: Disciple or possibly rogue spec
Current level: ........
What do you like to do: Kill everything i see and chill.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: PvP thats basically it :\
Past Cities/Towns: From DG many like XD, Lorien, other stuff
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Not as far as im aware
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? yes..
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? okey dokey
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? yup

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Not as far as im aware
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? okey dokey
Welcome to the town! Experienced HC PvPers are one of the things we need, so you'll be a great addition to the town :)

@millejinta87

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Im sure ult would be happy :p @UltimateOptics

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Added new members in Citizen list and I've made all the names into mini signatures so everyone can check here anytime to see if any of us are online. Red text means Offline (It says Offline aswell), Green text means Online (It says Online aswell)

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Added new members in Citizen list and I've made all the names into mini signatures so everyone can check here anytime to see if any of us are online. Red text means Offline (It says Offline aswell), Green text means Online (It says Online aswell)
Maybe put that into a spoiler so it doesn't spam as much when we get more players.