• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

norwil0

Dirt
Name: Norwil0
Minecraft exp: Played since 1.6
Herocarft exp: Not muc:( but i have much experience with heros
Specs: going to go ranger and Mason
current level: Rogue level 10/Crafter level 20
What would you like to do: I would like to work in the mines and build stuff, i am not that fighter, but i have much experience with it.
What strengts do you bring the town: Im a good miner and will probably spend much time in mine, also later i will be able to mage bridges and gates...
Past citys/towns: None, thats why i try here, i wana try to join 1
Have you been removed from a town: Nope
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citezen: Yes absolutly
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights: Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The knights code: Yes i understand it and i can uphold it:)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: Norwil0
Minecraft exp: Played since 1.6
Herocarft exp: Not muc:( but i have much experience with heros
Specs: going to go ranger and Mason
current level: Rogue level 10/Crafter level 20
What would you like to do: I would like to work in the mines and build stuff, i am not that fighter, but i have much experience with it.
What strengts do you bring the town: Im a good miner and will probably spend much time in mine, also later i will be able to mage bridges and gates...
Past citys/towns: None, thats why i try here, i wana try to join 1
Have you been removed from a town: Nope
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citezen: Yes absolutly
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights: Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The knights code: Yes i understand it and i can uphold it:)
Sorry, but we don't feel like you fit in our town right now. Good luck finding a town though, go check out Belegost, they're pretty cool.

sw1n3

Coal
Name: John (IGN : sw1n3)
Minecraft Exp: Since the begging of alpha.
Herocraft Exp: I was in herocraft before the wipe.
Spec or intended spec: Soon to be Pyromancer
Current level: 7 Caster
What do you like to do: Kill mobs and do MA.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Defending and raiding. Also I will bring lots of fun times c:
Past Cities/Towns: Canterlot
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope. (I was always in Canterlot)
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes

Name: Loukgo3sburr
Minecraft Exp: 4-5months
Herocraft Exp: 2days :)
Spec or intended spec: intended desciple
Current level: 3
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Honestly it doesnt matter anything that is needed i can be.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Well i like mining and can do it for hours on end and i consider myself pretty good at pvp.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I have never joined a town on this server.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? I do.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes Squire.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes.

armyman228

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: William (IGN: armyman228)
Minecraft Exp: About 2 years.
Herocraft Exp: About 2 months prior to DDOS of the server.
Spec or intended spec: Rogue(current) - ninja (eventually)
Current level: 7 rogue
What do you like to do: Honestly, I can do anything needed. I have pretty good mining skills and it never gets boring for me. I consider myself a pretty good pvper.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Lots of ores from my constant mining, and my skills in pvp.
Past Cities/Towns: I was in Canterlot prior to the server reset.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? I do.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?I am.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? I do and can.

Name:tactical_sam
Minecraft Exp:1 year
Herocraft Exp:1 or 2 days
Spec or intended spec: crafter and rogue
Current level: low
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) play MC and cod
What strengths do you bring to the town?:v a keen eye and Skills and i consider myself a good pvper
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes i will protect and serve you well!!
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?Yes

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Name:Sam
Minecraft Exp:1 year
Herocraft Exp:1 or 2 days
Spec or intended spec: crafter and rogue
Current level: low
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) play MC and cod
What strengths do you bring to the town?:v a keen eye and Skills
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes i will protect and serve you well!!
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?Yes
Just a quick note, please put your full IGN in the "Name" part of your application.

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: PanFlake
Minecraft Exp: Since 1.3 beta
Herocraft Exp: Since Dragon World
Spec or intended spec: I'm thinking about becoming a Pyromancer
Current level: 1 (I have been mining endlessly)
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I am a good miner, fighter and decent builder. I prefer fighting over anything but if I need to I will mine and build. I am also good at scouting for towns.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: As I said, I am a good miner, fighter and builder. I think I can help the expand and thrive in any way possible.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Canterlot
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes, I do
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes I have read it.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I think I have 1000 wooden planks if I disassemble the tower I built. (Unless they have to be oak wood planks)

EDIT: Way over 1000 for sure.
It has to be Oak and we got it already :) Use /tb view to check it. ;) We hope to gain some more american members in the future, so people like Bob can actually play with Camelot as a community, because right now we are 6-8 british/nordics on pretty much all night, then we all log off when it gets late.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
It has to be Oak and we got it already :) Use /tb view to check it. ;) We hope to gain some more american members in the future, so people like Bob can actually play with Camelot as a community, because right now we are 6-8 british/nordics on pretty much all night, then we all log off when it gets late.
:confused: I'm actually online when you are