• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

Name: shadowninja0246
Minecraft Exp: alot
Herocraft Exp: not as much
Spec or intended spec: samurai
Current level: 0
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to gather and build some things
What strengths do you bring to the town?: gather or build stuff for the town
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) I was with xmas for awhile with my old account lil62336
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): never have
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? yes

my friend is shadowwarriorxa and he is the one who told me about this town

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
If its possible to write books, someone should write Camelot's history in a book and sell the books at a chest shop near spawn.

Masteroliw

Wood
Name: masteroliw
Minecraft Exp: 2 years. 1100+ hours of gameplay, proof right here: http://beta.xfire.com/profile/oliwer111. Also a great pvper.
Herocraft Exp: 2 months.
Spec or intended spec: Samurai.
Current level: 1.
What do you like to do: Build on projects and PvP.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Kill, gather resources and build.
Past Cities/Towns: My own town, i think the name was Warrior Nation.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes.

luke738

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: luke738
Minecraft Exp: Had it since the last Alpha version. In terms of skills I'd call myself a jack of all trades, master of none.
Herocraft Exp: Joined HC at the end of Sanctum.
Spec or intended spec: Caster Wizard and Crafter Engineer or Mason (undecided).
Current level: Caster 2 Crafter 8
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I'd prefer to build or mine.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Building nicely (I built part of Valhalor's town hall back on Zeal), planning (most likely relevant to defenses), and mining.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): Tar Valon, Valhalor, and the continuation of Valhalor on Dragonguarde (can't think of the name).
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes.
As a side note, I'm friends with Iarbobray who was in Canterlot last map, if that helps.

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
Xblock_loverX's application.
Name: Xblock_loverX
Minecraft Exp: Around 1 year now.
Herocraft Exp: Its been 5 mounths.
Spec or intended spec: Disciple.
Current level: 7
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like killing things, but second of all i love building houes.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am good at defending but most of all i would be best for building things.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Not at all.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Name: Iarbobray
Minecraft Exp: Since THE day it went Beta
Herocraft Exp: Since Late Sanctum. I have the Veteran Title.
Spec or intended spec: Necromancer/Farmer
Current level: Level 6 Caster, 14 Crafter
What do you like to do: I like to mine/build. Rather fun. In pvp I usually hang back and cast fireballs. Once I get necromancer that's probably going to change.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Extra hand to mine, and if I ever spec, PORTZ!
Past Cities/Towns: Tar Valon -> Valhalor -> Halvalor -> Aurum -> Glaciem -> Canterlot
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? The Mayor of Aurum (Iarbobray) kicked me out because I Rage-quit the server
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yup
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? I'll try
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yup
Didn't really enjoy Dragongarde so I went inactive due to tf2/skyrim during Canterlot.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
@luke738, @Iarbobray
You are accepted!
Go ahead and add them to the town thread @EtKEnn :p

Sorry to everyone else who has applied and has not been told if they are accepted or not, I don't got time to review you right now. if @EtKEnn got time?
If not will I try to do it tonight.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll review the rest of the apps.

Get with me In Game for channel info Bob and Luke. I'll tell you what we're planning there.[DOUBLEPOST=1347183004,1347180563][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: shadowninja0246
Minecraft Exp: alot
Herocraft Exp: not as much
Spec or intended spec: samurai
Current level: 0
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to gather and build some things
What strengths do you bring to the town?: gather or build stuff for the town
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) I was with xmas for awhile with my old account lil62336
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): never have
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? yes

my friend is shadowwarriorxa and he is the one who told me about this town
I'll talk with ShadowWarriorXA about you, thanks for being patient.

Name: masteroliw
Minecraft Exp: 2 years. 1100+ hours of gameplay, proof right here: http://beta.xfire.com/profile/oliwer111. Also a great pvper.
Herocraft Exp: 2 months.
Spec or intended spec: Samurai.
Current level: 1.
What do you like to do: Build on projects and PvP.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Kill, gather resources and build.
Past Cities/Towns: My own town, i think the name was Warrior Nation.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None.
I'll have to check you out sometime in-game. People can easily say ''I'm a great pvper'' but really, I have to see it for myself to believe it. I'll have you on a wait for now, get with me In Game for try-out.

Xblock_loverX's application.
Name: Xblock_loverX
Minecraft Exp: Around 1 year now.
Herocraft Exp: Its been 5 mounths.
Spec or intended spec: Disciple.
Current level: 7
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like killing things, but second of all i love building houes.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am good at defending but most of all i would be best for building things.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Not at all.
Edit: After further discussion I might give you a chance. Get with me In Game and we'll talk @Xblock_loverX

truelinko

Soulsand
Name:Truelinko
Minecraft Exp: Since 1.6
Herocraft Exp: i've played 3 maps now, each one communicating with uoi
Spec or intended spec: Runeblade/smith
Current level: Level 3 rogue, level 2 crafter
What do you like to do: I love to raid and kill whilst still being fair and nice to other players
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Strength in number, as a smith i can repair swords/ armor and be useful in raids/ attacks
Past Cities/Towns: Incursion > Pan >
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? Haven't
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Certainly
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Do it as best i can without fail!
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? What are we without morals?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Name:Truelinko
Minecraft Exp: Since 1.6
Herocraft Exp: i've played 3 maps now, each one communicating with uoi
Spec or intended spec: Runeblade/smith
Current level: Level 3 rogue, level 2 crafter
What do you like to do: I love to raid and kill whilst still being fair and nice to other players
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Strength in number, as a smith i can repair swords/ armor and be useful in raids/ attacks
Past Cities/Towns: Incursion > Pan >
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? Haven't
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Certainly
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Do it as best i can without fail!
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? What are we without morals?
Accepted! At last you're joining. I hope to see you active again

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
People can easily say ''I'm a great pvper'' but really, I have to see it for myself to believe it. I'll have you on a wait for now, get with me In Game for try-out.
If people who say "Im great PVPer" are bad in reality, I hope that also goes vice versa, so those who claim to be bad are... well, you know.