• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

funny rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may just be a new player and all but if you want to get on Herocraft I would be quiet wait awhile then reapply.NOTE:And apologize

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Am I the only one that just finds the first post funny? I'm not taking his message very seriously, I think it is just a very funny thing to read! xD Maybe that's just me.. :p

I may just be a new player and all but if you want to get on Herocraft I would be quiet wait awhile then reapply.NOTE:And apologize

i dont think that they wil take me back in anyways.

Am I the only one that just finds the first post funny? I'm not taking his message very seriously, I think it is just a very funny thing to read! xD Maybe that's just me.. :p

its supposed to be funny. ok, im renaming this the funny rage.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
ok, im renaming this the funny rage..

Ok, I'm renaming this the "Funny Rage"...*

images

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
yes, i have jumped from server to server. yes, i have been banned from 10 or 12 servers. YES, I HAVE TROUBLE FINDING A GOOD SERVER. AND YES, I RAGE EASILY(as shown here.) AND FOR GODS SAKE- meh. well, i just dont even... sigh. back to the server list, i guess.
do what most banned people do... buy another minecraft account o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.