• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

funny rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i have jumped from server to server. yes, i have been banned from 10 or 12 servers. YES, I HAVE TROUBLE FINDING A GOOD SERVER. AND YES, I RAGE EASILY(as shown here.) AND FOR GODS SAKE- meh. well, i just dont even... sigh. back to the server list, i guess.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
This is why you would not be a good fit for this server and I denied your second application. You seem to rage easily, you never stay in one place long, and you have 10 - 12 bans on servers but they were "bad".

You seem to blame the servers and admins for your shortcomings.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
yes, i have jumped from server to server. yes, i have been banned from 10 or 12 servers. YES, I HAVE TROUBLE FINDING A GOOD SERVER. AND YES, I RAGE EASILY(as shown here.) AND FOR GODS SAKE- meh. well, i just dont even... sigh. back to the server list, i guess.

If you've been banned 10-12 times before, I'd think that you shouldn't rage so much in public on the forum of a server you're trying to get whitelisted on. ;)

Try improving your behavior, maybe talk it over with an admin over Teamspeak.

Edit: @Angyles has a point; this might not be the server for you. There are plenty of no-whitelist ones out there.

If you've been banned 10-12 times before, I'd think that you shouldn't rage so much in public on the forum of a server you're trying to get whitelisted on. ;)

Try improving your behavior, maybe talk it over with an admin over Teamspeak.

Edit: @Angyles has a point; this might not be the server for you. There are plenty of no-whitelist ones out there.

nowhitelist servers suck. they are always the ones who get griefed.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
nowhitelist servers suck. they are always the ones who get griefed.

I understand that, and I would love to have given you a chance. The issue I have is your temper. You seem very quick to temper, and you seem to blame everyone BUT yourself for your bans. One ban okay, two bans maybe....but 10 - 12 bans and you blame the servers and not yourself?

I do not want to put the rest of the staff, nor the members in the line of fire should you decide to rage.

and anyways, i cant believe that i actually wasted my nice small time with this crap. if i didnt want to play on this server, i wouldnt have made a damn whitelist. and i dont even know why im still typing this message. sigh. ahh fudge it, ima go see if i can talk it out in the teamspeak. what are your guys' percentages of me getting in? i think its 10%. well then, to the teamspeak thing.

EDIT: WAAAIT. hold up. i guess i didnt speak very clearly. in truth, i was either banned for being a smartass, the mods were terrible, OR for going out with a bang in a server that i didnt like. i usually think to myself, might as well. and guess what, i want to get on this server, and thats what im typing for. i have been on over 50 servers, and only about ten have stood out. more than half of those servers have been shut down. im now down to 2 main servers. i want to have another server. for gods sake, THIS is why im still typing. i hate it when i am rejected. THAT is why i rage. now, if youll excuse me, im going to go feed my awesome cats.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
What happens if we trust you, then you dislike the server, so you decide "to go out with a bang" again? That doesn't seem like a good deal to me. Just because you don't like a server doesn't mean you should cause trouble to get yourself banned. I honestly agree, a player with a background such as this one shouldn't be accepted

if you didn't get it in my last post, im not going out with a bang with this server. i mean, its the second featured server in spout. take my word for it, if you can, (which i doubt that you can) that i will NOT go out with a bang. and hey, at least im not cussing.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
EDIT: WAAAIT. hold up. i guess i didnt speak very clearly. in truth, i was either banned for being a smartass, the mods were terrible, OR for going out with a bang in a server that i didnt like. i usually think to myself, might as well. and guess what, i want to get on this server, and thats what im typing for. i have been on over 50 servers, and only about ten have stood out. more than half of those servers have been shut down. im now down to 2 main servers. i want to have another server. for gods sake, THIS is why im still typing. i hate it when i am rejected. THAT is why i rage. now, if youll excuse me, im going to go feed my awesome cats.

Like Greek said "Going out with a bang" is immature. You could cause a lot of havoc for innocent players on a server when you do that.

If a mod or admin wants to over ride the decision, they obviously can..but you really have proven why I denied you.

Like Greek said "Going out with a bang" is immature. You could cause a lot of havoc for innocent players on a server when you do that.

If a mod or admin wants to over ride the decision, they obviously can..but you really have proven why I denied you.

yes, you have. just think, why am i still fighting this battle? well then, im gonna keep a link on my desktop... there we go. and if anyone else posts, go ahead. chicken, out. bu-freakin-gawk.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I agree with the Proctors on this point. I would be able to understand 1 or 2 bans, maybe not knowing better, or learning your lesson. 10-12 is a high number. There is no reason "To go out with a bang" as you put it. It just makes you look bad when you leave a "bad" server instead of maturly leaving and looking for a new one.

I wish you luck on your journey.

c12095

Holy Shit!
yes, you have. just think, why am i still fighting this battle? well then, im gonna keep a link on my desktop... there we go. and if anyone else posts, go ahead. chicken, out. bu-freakin-gawk.

Are you retarded? I can see this kid at a job interview and it's going bad so he just freaks out and makes a chicken taunt because he won't hire you. Grow up you immature brat, denial due to your actions will happen your whole life, and if you keep this crap up it will just keep occuring. Pathetic.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Are you retarded? I can see this kid at a job interview and it's going bad so he just freaks out and makes a chicken taunt because he won't hire you. Grow up you immature brat, denial due to your actions will happen your whole life, and if you keep this crap up it will just keep occuring. Pathetic.

Now now. Theres no reason to get hostile.

Edit: Yes hes being immature but we need not to provoke it more. Just ride the storm out and let it pass.

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
haha what you wrote is horrible! But i have to agree...

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand

*My shiny stamp of approval*

i have a strong urge to say "hehe, i just wasted your time". and anyways, why are you guys even replying?

you just replied to the taunt, fail.

*My shiny stamp of approval*

good for you.

The trollzo strikes agian!

I dont know why, but it seriously made me laugh when I saw this.

?

of course this is funny.

I agree with the Proctors on this point. I would be able to understand 1 or 2 bans, maybe not knowing better, or learning your lesson. 10-12 is a high number. There is no reason "To go out with a bang" as you put it. It just makes you look bad when you leave a "bad" server instead of maturly leaving and looking for a new one.

I wish you luck on your journey.

but going out with a bang is fun!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok, the application says if im banned or not from any servers. would you rather have me lie? im pretty sure that people have lied like that to get on the server.

anyways, my work is done here. ill still keep an eye on this for a while tho. and with that, cya later.

Status
Not open for further replies.