• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

funny rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
i have a strong urge to say "hehe, i just wasted your time". and anyways, why are you guys even replying?

you just replied to the taunt, fail.

good for you.

?

of course this is funny.

but going out with a bang is fun!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok, the application says if im banned or not from any servers. would you rather have me lie? im pretty sure that people have lied like that to get on the server.

anyways, my work is done here. ill still keep an eye on this for a while tho. and with that, cya later.

Seek help.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Yes, X's adventures in Minecraft is my favorite Let's Play ever.
X's Adventures FTWWWWWW! @Getcrazy watches that too, if I remember correctly. That LP was eclipsed by Yogscast, sadly :(

1.6.6 days... memories <3

I love how ironic it is that this guy has a username inspired by X's Adventures but has obviously not learned the main thing from that LP: Minecraft is a place to chill.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
So.. Today I learned, chickens get angry easily, I wonder if it is the same with roosters?

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
funny-gifs-thanks-i-think.gif

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
ok, the application says if im banned or not from any servers. would you rather have me lie? im pretty sure that people have lied like that to get on the server.
Actually no. The Proctors can check if you've been banned. Lying doesn't work.

ok. lets get started.

Yes, X's adventures in Minecraft is my favorite Let's Play ever.

holy crap, someone for once.

The reason why this thread isnt locked:
Comic Relief

glad to be funny :D

Seek help.

nope.avi

Sense.

This thread makes none :confused:

I'm freaking LOST.

lolwut

X's Adventures FTWWWWWW! @Getcrazy watches that too, if I remember correctly. That LP was eclipsed by Yogscast, sadly :(

1.6.6 days... memories <3

I love how ironic it is that this guy has a username inspired by X's Adventures but has obviously not learned the main thing from that LP: Minecraft is a place to chill.

honestly, i havent seen any of his vids in a LONG time(about 2 years), so i probably did learn that, but forgot.

Too true. I laughed my ass off at this thread.

again, glad to be funny.

So.. Today I learned, chickens get angry easily, I wonder if it is the same with roosters?

DEY ARE the SAIM

@OrangeAngel I learned that back playing Legend of Zelda... they're freakin mean :(

wut r u talkin about?

lolz

the answer is: indubitably.

wut does that mean? derp
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, the world is definitively going to end, because of flying lawnmowers.

GET DOWN!
*lawnmower flys over*
GET DOWN AGIAN!

MAN THE ANTI-LAWNMOWER GUNS!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIS POST IS NOT ABOUT LAWNMOWAHS. but it is funny.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

anyways, this way of replying is fun.

going to play legend of grimrock,
-chickenOdestiny9

Status
Not open for further replies.