• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fruityjuicebuds whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Fruityjuicebuds
  2. Location & Age: Canada 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): pyro97 wolfboy494 phantomfuelax
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no i will vote if accepted. for coins.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Want to pvp, craft, mine and hang around town.
  9. Additional Info:

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Hi! Thank you for your application! One small question, why state your age as 20, when on your profile it says 19? :p

Other than that, please expand your app a little more, telling us about yourself, and why we should accept you. Screenshots of past creations earn bonus cookies! :D

1. Minecraft In-game name: Fruityjuicebuds
  2. Location & Age: Canada soon to be 20*
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): pyro97 wolfboy494 phantomfuelax
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no i will vote if accepted. for coins.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Want to pvp with my friends, craft, mine, build andhelp expand the towns/communitys that i will join.
  9. Additional Info: already have a level 45 beguiler on the server, and accepted in the town oblivion. I am also fairly new to minecraft but its a realy cool game and even better online since i had the chance to try it out this weekend with the no whitelist.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Pyro97 - Do not post on other people's applications. The thread when replied to notifies the Proctor handling it. Your friend can also tag the Proctor like so: @Proctor's name.

I understand your friend wants in, it is a great server but they need to go through the application process like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.