• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Freepers] Neutral [31]

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
View attachment 4225Kinda rushed, if anything needs to be changed, tell me
@NuclearCouch
EDIT::::::
I may have screwed up the post... If it says somthing at the bottom called "attached files," ignore that.
WAIT!!! IM SORRY!!@!@!@ Can you make me one with like a wolf face on it? I like the first one but I don't like how it blends with the skin I look... Bland.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I said good luck, calm down sir Truecorruptor the great and oh so powerful
Yes.. having leftovers as a leader equals certain death.. *COUGH* I mean Good luck Freepers.

Did you forget about the other 1/2 of your comment? And the 'I mean' part makes me think of sarcasm because it is like when people say something to be a douche quietly then someone asks them what they said they tell them a totally different thing. Your comments are unwanted on this thread.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Fack Fack Fack my name is still not on da list and how did Left get Co-Leader and why are so many Slt people in Freepers like what happened to Resist?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Resist and freepers practically merged, giving left a position of authority.

mawaty

TNT
If @PewPewPewLasers doesn't mind me sharing his job, tag me in your "I want this kind of skin" post and I'll make it for you :)

Also, no one may have the wolf mask, it's mine

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
To all of you that were wondering why I became a leader... I was talking to pandaman about a guild with similar goals a while before the Freepers reemerged and I forsaw what was going to happen to Resist. I disbanded Resist because it was LO dominated and just a guild version of the already present LO. The Freepers have a much better balance of players from different places.

I'm also pretty darn good at strategy making if I do say so myself...

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
What happened with the name Fire Creepers like on Zeal?

Most people say Freepers these days, name still exists officially as Fire Creepers - check the OP :p
A lot of people interpret it as Free Creepers.. which is a tad scary

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Technically, I don't have the power to simply stop this reckless flaming but I can dare say that it should cease before one of us mature Freepers will take action and get a Mod/Admin to clean this up. If you got nothing nice to say, say it elsewhere. NOT on this Thread, Thank you very much.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
@Aburido_burrito This is what I fear about the recent TC who joined the guild. Many do not even know anything about past affairs in this server. A lot of them are new to this server and this is the first map for most. Yet, they feel they own the server. It bugs me how they just waltzed in here thinking they own the place.

@leftovers5 Please discuss your strategies in teamspeak. Yes, I am sure that you do have great strategies but I have heard little of these strategies because communication through chat is very vague and hard to understand.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
@Aburido_burrito This is what I fear about the recent TC who joined the guild. Many do not even know anything about past affairs in this server. A lot of them are new to this server and this is the first map for most. Yet, they feel they own the server. It bugs me how they just waltzed in here thinking they own the place.

@leftovers5 Please discuss your strategies in teamspeak. Yes, I am sure that you do have great strategies but I have heard little of these strategies because communication through chat is very vague and hard to understand.
Why did you tag me? Im not a TC.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Sir, I'm pretty sure you are the one continuing this rather absurd and un-needed argument, and I don't think many want to see you attempt to make smart remarks back at just one teeny little comment, I think your comments are now unwanted on this thread. Thankyou for your participation in trying to uhm, what were you trying to do? No clue, Sir Truecorruptor - the great and almighty king of everyone and everything

1 more thing, I honestly couldn't give more of a fuck about what you say bahahhahaa

Why are you still commenting here :confused: