• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Freepers] Neutral [31]

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Lol I pray lhatchy isnt joining Resist. And may I please be added to the list? Seems everyone BUT me is on the list.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
What happened to Plob's Uber rank?
@pandaman7 @pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7@pandaman7

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
was just about to post and say to add me to the list like all these other newbs have ._.

then i see my name already there O_e :D

im returning brother freepers

NOW GIVE ME A COOL RANK

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Yes.. having leftovers as a leader equals certain death.. *COUGH* I mean Good luck Freepers.
Please explain on how leftovers being leader made us fail. We still fought with TC. We won and lost. Left being leader had nothing to do with this. Resist didn't fail, it was a pointless to be called a guild because it was mostly LO people, that is why Resist didn't work. It didn't fail either. So please GTFO of this thread.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Do we have a youtube channel. I'd like to manage it. Edit videos, and record fights for the guild ;D.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
@PewPewPewLasers I DONT KNOW WHY IM IN THIS BIG FONT!!!

but can you make me one thats just a creeper thats flat orange instead of green for my mask? :D

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
NuclearFreeper.pngKinda rushed, if anything needs to be changed, tell me
@NuclearCouch
EDIT::::::
I may have screwed up the post... If it says somthing at the bottom called "attached files," ignore that.

Attachments

• 00Nuclearorangecreeper.png
    00Nuclearorangecreeper.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 6

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
@pandaman7 Add PIGGy37 to the member list, he is good @pvp and is actually trying now, he is in pan slap a Original tag on him aswell.