• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Freepers] Neutral [31]

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Freepers were around last map, and died off, now they're back.

EDIT: Also.

Which goes for Guilds as well, as shown on the rules page on the wiki.
http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Rules
@Awhitespot1 , read the whole post (click little arrow), and leave this thread, as you have been asked to do.

@pandaman7 @Sigpit @Troppics (Some leaders off the top of my head), let Alator know what posts you want removed if you want them gone, pretty sure he's the one to do it.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Wait, what? AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH. Do your research.

This is your whitelist app: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/awhitespot1s-application.5235/
You haven't been playing as long as 1/2 of us. You are not even considered a Veteran.

The following members have been playing longer then you (I think, just going off my memory): Pandaman7, Troppics, Sigpit, Plob5 (I think), Shadownub, Dils1, Madsplatter, PIGGY37 (I think), Steamed, Myself, PewPewPewLasers and Haxnn (I think).
Sorry if I missed anyone.

And who are you speaking for? The TC? I think not, because well TC aren't all douches like yourself. And who the hell would the TC fight if we aren't here.
True, are you retarded? PIGGY has been here for like 18 months, I have been here for like 15 and you have barely even been in the freepers at all... Spire was what created the freepers, stop acting like you helped spire create them, besides you forgot alot of the Ex-freeps so please stop it, (cough jayzy3) <--- way longer than you.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
True, are you retarded? PIGGY has been here for like 18 months, I have been here for like 15 and you have barely even been in the freepers at all... Spire was what created the freepers, stop acting like you helped spire create them, besides you forgot alot of the Ex-freeps so please stop it, (cough jayzy3) <--- way longer than you.
I keeled plob on the west road.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I said I think because I did not know for sure lol, I know spire created Freepers and I am not acting like I helped create the freepers.

And so what if I've barely been in Freepers. Am I not allowed to post on the thread telling someone that their comments are unwanted?

The reason I put down 'I think' was because I never saw you around when I played on Zeal. And so what if you've played two months more then me. You may have missed the part, "Sorry if I missed anyone." I missed Jayzy.

I was not pointing out who has been on longer then I have I was pointing out who has been on longer then Awhitespot.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Resignation Letter
I am sorry to all of my friends in the freepers, and the people I actually liked but I can't be in freepers anymore. I lost my friend mrchucklez who was kicked for a dumbass reason. Freepers is nothing but resist, something that I never wanted to join. It's lead by somebody from resist, 15, or so of the people that are in the guild are resist. It's ridiculous and I don't want to be involved in it.​
People I still want to be allies with
@Archmage_Lloyd
@Sigpit (If You Don't Hate Me)​
@pandaman7 (Same For You ^)​
@Plob5 (Of Course <3)​
@Troppics (Always and forever)​
@PewPewPewLasers (Turned out to be pretty cool)​
@MrAwesomeShadow (same for you ^)​
If you're not on this list I may of just forgotten you.​
Im a friendly person if you see me I will probably try to kill you but I always give stuff back :)
Don't flame on this post, just trying to be respectable, and leave in a good way.​
Thanks guys I had fun​
<3 Couchy​

Have fun killing more people Nuclear! Maybe sometimes when I'm not really needed in the guild we could go raiding sometime! ;)