• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Easy fix, me or keko can change the pass and kick anyone not supposed to be in the channel. Pretty sad Etkenn is so pathetic XD

...like Canterlot
Me pathetic, says the person who approved the slaying of allies for weeks. You don't use the channel anyway, so what's the big deal?

*Sigh*
EtKEnn, I always saw you as a nice and mature person, but it really does seem like I've been prooved wrong now... :/
Last message: If you even knew how much shit i've taken from Altum and its members, you would have known why I act differently towards Altum.

Edit: /Sarcasm BeastReaccon rated this post Tard, Clearly mature person. /Sarcasm
Who is this BeastRaccoon you speak of!?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
By this I meant that this is how Etkenn said it. This is much too much discussion over a simple typo.
No one said Beastracoon from what I see.

Demonxman

Obsidian
By this I meant that this is how Etkenn said it. This is much too much discussion over a simple typo.
No one said Beastracoon from what I see.
lols I was just messin with ya. I wont have the opportunity to do it again for damn near two years starting tomorrow....

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
Can anyone who's not in Altum stop posting in our thread?

Post in your own town's thread and if you have anything to say to anyone here, take it to private messages. Don't reply to this post or other ones, if you want to squabble with people in our town and don't have anything relevant to say, please don't because that's not the point of township threads.

Thanks.

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
@mazzima dude idk its been awhile... i wish i could get on more but... i cant. :( i expect my regions to still be there when i log on lol.

IGN? Pyrofiredelta
When did you join HeroCraft? Feb 7th
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? I saw mazzima mention Altum in chat.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? I am aiming for Ranger and Engineer (currently lvl 6 Rogue and lvl 6 Crafter)
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I am decent with redstone and I am able to build amazing structures if I can obtain the required resources.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? This is my first town.
Can you use TeamSpeak? Rarely
Additional information pertaining to your application? I'll add as needed (depends on what information is required)

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? Pyrofiredelta
When did you join HeroCraft? Feb 7th
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? I saw mazzima mention Altum in chat.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? I am aiming for Ranger and Engineer (currently lvl 6 Rogue and lvl 6 Crafter)
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I am decent with redstone and I am able to build amazing structures if I can obtain the required resources.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? This is my first town.
Can you use TeamSpeak? Rarely
Additional information pertaining to your application? I'll add as needed (depends on what information is required)
Can you tell us a bit more about yourself and maybe post some pictures of stuff you've previously built?

Other than that, application looks fine and I'll approve this. :)

wojtekx

Stone
IGN?: wojtekx
When did you join HeroCraft? 14.04.2012
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? mazzima told me
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? I will play Wizard and be Enchanter. now i have 12 caster and 8 crafter
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I can help in wars and help with all redstone mechanizms .I am sherch for a great town
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? none
Can you use TeamSpeak? No - My english isn't enought good
Additional information pertaining to your application? I know the redstone very well

Ankly

Dirt
IGN?
Ankly
When did you join HeroCraft?
Yesterday.
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)?
I've heard of Altum through the Forum.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)?
Healer (lv1)/Crafter(Lv10)
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?
I like being part of a community and making a name out of myself. I would benefit Altum through my loialty and obedience. Also resources.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? -
No previous towns.
Can you use TeamSpeak?
Yes.
Additional information pertaining to your application?
I won't bite, don't be afraid of messaging me in-game. If I am AFK I am probably playing League of Legends. You can search me on skype, my skype name is eklips94.

Something I've built on another server.
pWZf

OojamstrzoO

Glowing Redstone
IGN?OojamstrzoO
When did you join HeroCraft?about 2-4 days ago.
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? mazzima
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)?I'm a caster level 9, planning to be a Geomancer.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I will help anyway I can with anything andI will help others if or when needed.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? None.
Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes... but i just need to re-download it (I didnt really use it so I find it difficult to use).
Additional information pertaining to your application? My skill is farmer, i can farm all kinds of plants and i can even farm mobs.

mazzima

Coal
IGN?OojamstrzoO
When did you join HeroCraft?about 2-4 days ago.
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? mazzima
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)?I'm a caster level 9, planning to be a Geomancer.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I will help anyway I can with anything andI will help others if or when needed.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? None.
Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes... but i just need to re-download it (I didnt really use it so I find it difficult to use).
Additional information pertaining to your application? My skill is farmer, i can farm all kinds of plants and i can even farm mobs.

I'm glad you're willing to help! I'd like you to download TS, you don't have to talk, but its good to be able to listen to us when we are having a discussion or when we're fighting in the field.
Also, are you planning on going Farmer for your profession?

Other than that, this looks good.

@Kekosawr, @Thoth will have to approve this.

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
CONGRATS! and to think i once knew you when you were just a tiny little glaciem member. pft. score 1 altum

meh1002

TNT
hey guys sorry for going inactive for like two months without telling you.
i have decided to leave the hustle and bustle of the big city and go to a smaller town, all my stuff is up for grabs, and i would take down my house, but i lost regens so it is up to you.
bye yall

Status
Not open for further replies.