• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
really lordseven could go kingdom. all that kid does is play minecraft 24/7 so if he really wanted to. he would make his own kingdom. its just about wealth and dedication.

OojamstrzoO

Glowing Redstone
IGN?OojamstrzoO
When did you join HeroCraft?about 2-4 days ago.
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? mazzima
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)?I'm a caster level 9, planning to be a Geomancer.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I will help anyway I can with anything andI will help others if or when needed.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? None.
Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes... but i just need to re-download it (I didnt really use it so I find it difficult to use).
Additional information pertaining to your application? My skill is farmer, i can farm all kinds of plants and i can even farm mobs.

I'm glad you're willing to help! I'd like you to download TS, you don't have to talk, but its good to be able to listen to us when we are having a discussion or when we're fighting in the field.
Also, are you planning on going Farmer for your profession?

Other than that, this looks good.

@Kekosawr, @Thoth will have to approve this.
Im not sure yet.. I either want to be a mason or farmer, to be honest I would like you to decide becuase you could choose whats best for the town.. i could build bridges and gates for you, or make food and supply the town.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
IGN?OojamstrzoO
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)?I'm a caster level 9, planning to be a Geomancer.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I will help anyway I can with anything andI will help others if or when needed.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? None.
Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes... but i just need to re-download it (I didnt really use it so I find it difficult to use).
Additional information pertaining to your application? My skill is farmer, i can farm all kinds of plants and i can even farm mobs.

I'm glad you're willing to help! I'd like you to download TS, you don't have to talk, but its good to be able to listen to us when we are having a discussion or when we're fighting in the field.

Im not sure yet.. I either want to be a mason or farmer, to be honest I would like you to decide becuase you could choose whats best for the town.. i could build bridges and gates for you, or make food and supply the town.

Bloodmage tbh

mazzima

Coal
IGN?OojamstrzoO

Both positions are would be beneficial to Altum, but ultimately you should pick what's good for you. If you want to raise livestock and fix up our farm, go farmer. If you'd like to do lifts and hidden switches, go mason. Pick what's good for you!

OojamstrzoO

Glowing Redstone
IGN?OojamstrzoO

Both positions are would be beneficial to Altum, but ultimately you should pick what's good for you. If you want to raise livestock and fix up our farm, go farmer. If you'd like to do lifts and hidden switches, go mason. Pick what's good for you!
Ok thankyou.. I will go farmer, I also have teamspeak and currently setting it up (looking at youtube for help). Oh and also mind if I ask, am I accepted into Altum, am I a resident?

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok thankyou.. I will go farmer, I also have teamspeak and currently setting it up (looking at youtube for help). Oh and also mind if I ask, am I accepted into Altum, am I a resident?

Accepted, let me know when you are next on and either one of the council members, our SIC, or I could get you setup.

IGN? GawainStark
When did you join HeroCraft? Yesterday
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? leothebeast told me about Altum.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? Caster planning on being a wizard enchanter.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted I am going to be leothebeast's assistant and help you guys build what ever you ask me to.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? None, this would be my first town.
Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes but I don't really like to talk much.
Additional information pertaining to your application? I really hope I can join this town because I am sure I would be lost and helpless without a town to be with.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? GawainStark
When did you join HeroCraft? Yesterday
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? leothebeast told me about Altum.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? Caster planning on being a wizard enchanter.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted I am going to be leothebeast's assistant and help you guys build what ever you ask me to.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? None, this would be my first town.
Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes but I don't really like to talk much.
Additional information pertaining to your application? I really hope I can join this town because I am sure I would be lost and helpless without a town to be with.

Accepted :)

IGN?: OMGMMORPGFTW
When did you join HeroCraft?: Today
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)?: Recruiting channel
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)?: Current: Mage, planned: Wizard
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?: I like to help people out and fight enemies
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])?: None
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Sadly, no
Additional information pertaining to your application?: Can't wait to join!

mazzima

Coal
IGN?: OMGMMORPGFTW
When did you join HeroCraft?: Today
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)?: Recruiting channel
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)?: Current: Mage, planned: Wizard
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?: I like to help people out and fight enemies
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])?: None
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Sadly, no
Additional information pertaining to your application?: Can't wait to join!
Have you been whitelisted to the server yet?

IGN? 9tailedkyuubi
When did you join HeroCraft? yesterday
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? leothebeast told me
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? rogue lvl 1, crafter lvl 1 I plan to be a ranger or samurai.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I am going to assist leothebeast and help promote the good name of Altum.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? none
Can you use TeamSpeak? Not at the moment but I might be able to later.
Additional information pertaining to your application? I am a respectable person who dislikes rude people. I also can be very creative.

mazzima

Coal
IGN? 9tailedkyuubi
When did you join HeroCraft? yesterday
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? leothebeast told me
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? rogue lvl 1, crafter lvl 1 I plan to be a ranger or samurai.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I am going to assist leothebeast and help promote the good name of Altum.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? none
Can you use TeamSpeak? Not at the moment but I might be able to later.
Additional information pertaining to your application? I am a respectable person who dislikes rude people. I also can be very creative.
Tell us a little more about you, but other than that, accepted!

IGN? Soldiertaco
When did you join HeroCraft? Like a year ago, I've been playing on and off
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? Mazzima or something like that
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? Rogue, gonna become a Ranger
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I love to help out with building and such. I can help with hard and long projects.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? RaubTier, Shin Kyoto before the map reset.
Can you use TeamSpeak? I can, although I won't speak much
Additional information pertaining to your application? I'm only a teenager, so there will be times where I'll be inactive for a week or two due to grounding and/or schoolwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.