• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still consider me a member of Altum, I am not. I have been inactive long enough to have been ejected if I haven't already. Remove me from the roster if I am on it.

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
IGN? Xblock_loverX
When did you join HeroCraft? about 2 weeks ago
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? forums
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)?ninja lvl 27 crafter lvl 11
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? i think i can help with town projects! and think i'd fit in!
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? windhelm got kicked and i want to join another town and why i got kicked is i stole but i didnt know you couldnt steal so i did but i said i was sorry i would give it back but someone killed me and took it so im saving up and will repay him for my crime and will never do such so ever again!
Can you use TeamSpeak? no
Additional information pertaining to your application? i like pvp im a good builder and im nice to others!

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
with diablo 3 out... i dont see anyone getting on mc very often. unless they dont have the money.

Valera

Diamond
Thanks for that! Can I get a list of the citz on the main page please <3

Gotta make sure we get the cit counts right

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Altum needs 15 active citizens to keep the region according to the rules. Everyone in Altum is inactive or logs on once/twice a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.