• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazzima

Coal
IGN? Plob5
When did you join HeroCraft? 11 Months ago
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? From Glentypoo he told me how it is sexy.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? Dragoon, Im master rogue, but atm, Dragoon - 49 Crafter - 22 <-- sexy
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? Sex, and PvP.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? Eclipse, Panorama
Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes
Additional information pertaining to your application? Idk, Im 14 so yesh.
Hey Plob, just a few questions I need answered.
Why did you leave Eclipse and Panorama?
Thanks

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Panorama, I had been in since Zeal, I left to join Eclipse, a better PvP town that I am currently allied with.
Eclipse, a fallout with certain members, They're nice and I kept a alliance but for now we have parted ways.

mazzima

Coal
Panorama, I had been in since Zeal, I left to join Eclipse, a better PvP town that I am currently allied with.
Eclipse, a fallout with certain members, They're nice and I kept a alliance but for now we have parted ways.
Upon further review, we have to decline your application due to the following reason: Lying on application. Thank you for your submission.

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
lmfao he actually said he should be accepted because of sex.... holy shit. well i wish i could come visit for a day or two. i miss you guys too. im sure the town looks extra boss now and i already know we are kingdom. ( do not say otherwise or you'll be killed on spot.) oh that reminds me. hows ryleigh and teddy doing?

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
lmfao he actually said he should be accepted because of sex.... holy shit. well i wish i could come visit for a day or two. i miss you guys too. im sure the town looks extra boss now and i already know we are kingdom. ( do not say otherwise or you'll be killed on spot.) oh that reminds me. hows ryleigh and teddy doing?
edit: R'yleh sorry T.T

lol, when I first read mazzima's post and then your's, I thought he declined him because he lied about his possibilty to have sex with us... o.o

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently showing LATE on taxes. Taxes are due each Monday as per http://tiny.cc/hctaxes. If you are current, please provide the information. If you are not current, please make payment or you are at risk for region removal.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
This town is currently showing LATE on taxes. Taxes are due each Monday as per http://tiny.cc/hctaxes. If you are current, please provide the information. If you are not current, please make payment or you are at risk for region removal.

I 100% payed you Monday, 300c for City regions. Anyway to pull up my money logs for proof, was in MA and didn't get a screen cap.

Valera

Diamond
I do remember the conversation now. However you didn't post on the forum that it was paid. Make sure to get screens and update the town thread with payment information to avoid messages.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
I do remember the conversation now. However you didn't post on the forum that it was paid. Make sure to get screens and update the town thread with payment information to avoid messages.

Got it, thanks

pkerman437

Dirt
IGN? pkerman437
When did you join HeroCraft? Almost a week ago
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? I saw it in the thread.
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? I am warrior and crafter and hope to become Dreadknight
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I can build and help with the politics and problems in it.
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? I have not been in any oter towns
Can you use TeamSpeak? No
Additional information pertaining to your application? no

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
Boooo stop playing D3 and play mc... it will be okay to stop playing mc when gw2 comes out but not before

Status
Not open for further replies.