• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonxman

Obsidian
Me pathetic, says the person who approved the slaying of allies for weeks. You don't use the channel anyway, so what's the big deal?

*Sigh*
EtKEnn, I always saw you as a nice and mature person, but it really does seem like I've been prooved wrong now... :/
I am nice to nice people.
Agreed. I'm usually nice and cheerful to most people on the server, but when the dirtbags and childish morons tries to mess with me/people I'm not going to ignore it and keep being nice toward them.
I got nothing against you ostrich but people like demon and dazzlar makes me sick, they have lost their dignity upon me. And tbh, they are ruining Altum's name and community.
lol.... because I don't like you that makes me a bad player? lols piss off, you're nothing but a child who hates those who are better than you :) you ma'am, are a fail.

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
Drama? What drama?

We're cool as cucumbers in Altum. Your loss, whoever you people are that were gonna apply. :cool:

------------------

Roof's done now, btw.

All that's left is replacing all the ground with grass and tearing down the hamlet. But once we decide the plot layout, we can already start moving people up.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
*Sigh*
EtKEnn, I always saw you as a nice and mature person, but it really does seem like I've been prooved wrong now... :/
Agreed. I'm usually nice and cheerful to most people on the server, but when the dirtbags and childish morons tries to mess with me/people I'm not going to ignore it and keep being nice toward them.
I got nothing against you ostrich but people like demon and dazzlar makes me sick, they have lost their dignity upon me. And tbh, they are ruining Altum's name and community.
lol.... because I don't like you that makes me a bad player? lols piss off, you're nothing but a child who hates those who are better than you :) you ma'am, are a fail.
Lol demon, and that comes from you. You're nothing but a bad troll with lower iq than most people :)
Tbh, no one likes you. So who's the fail here?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Easy fix, me or keko can change the pass and kick anyone not supposed to be in the channel. Pretty sad Etkenn is so pathetic XD

...like Canterlot
Me pathetic, says the person who approved the slaying of allies for weeks. You don't use the channel anyway, so what's the big deal?

*Sigh*
Last message: If you even knew how much shit i've taken from Altum and its members, you would have known why I act differently towards Altum.

Edit: /Sarcasm BeastReaccon rated this post Tard, Clearly mature person. /Sarcasm

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
@EtKEnn this isn't XD staff discussion so stop whining in our thread and go back to whining in there, thanks.

I ain't got time to read this trite drivel no mo'. :cool:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@EtKEnn this isn't XD staff discussion so stop whining in our thread and go back to whining in there, thanks.

I ain't got time to read this trite drivel no mo'. :cool:
I don't even post in the XD staff discussion anymore.

I like the Altum design though. <---- Look, positive comment. Now I will leave this thread.

Demonxman

Obsidian
Lol demon, and that comes from you. You're nothing but a bad troll with lower iq than most people :)
Tbh, no one likes you. So who's the fail here?
if you met me in real life and you weren't such a douchbag you would know I'm an all right guy who basically doesn't care about anything. good traits? meh, I don't care what you think about me :D

ohh and @EtKEnn your town is a joke. nuff said.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Easy fix, me or keko can change the pass and kick anyone not supposed to be in the channel. Pretty sad Etkenn is so pathetic XD

...like Canterlot

*Sigh*
Last message: If you even knew how much shit i've taken from Altum and its members, you would have known why I act differently towards Altum.

Edit: /Sarcasm BeastReaccon rated this post Tard, Clearly mature person. /Sarcasm
You're cool man.
Declined.

IGN? leothebeast
When did you join HeroCraft? 4/13/2012
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? mazzima
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? I am a rogue going for ranger, and then I am thinking of becoming either a healer, or engineer/mason/builder type thingy.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I am a very very VERY uncreative person, but you give me a general idea and what you want me to do and i can create Masterpieces!
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? None whatsoever.
Can you use TeamSpeak? I can but i am a bit shy to use it, but dont worry ill warm up to it.
Additional information pertaining to your application? I really hope i am able to join your city/town!

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? leothebeast
When did you join HeroCraft? 4/13/2012
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)? mazzima
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)? I am a rogue going for ranger, and then I am thinking of becoming either a healer, or engineer/mason/builder type thingy.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I am a very very VERY uncreative person, but you give me a general idea and what you want me to do and i can create Masterpieces!
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])? None whatsoever.
Can you use TeamSpeak? I can but i am a bit shy to use it, but dont worry ill warm up to it.
Additional information pertaining to your application? I really hope i am able to join your city/town!
We're definitely looking for more rogues and warriors, so it'd be great to have a ranger!
We're active on teamspeak and it's a great way to get to know our members.
I'll approve this.

Altum City

Mayor: 0xThoth
SIC: Kekosawr

Town Council Members:
-Staven88
-L0ading_​
-To be determined soon​
-To be determined soon​
Banker: 0xThoth

Altum City Progress
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| [100%]

Town Project Ideas (public):
  • New Political System [FINISHED]
  • Iron Gates [FINISHED]
  • IC triggered front gate [NOT SURE IF POSSIBLE] (Waiting for our town Engineer to Master)
  • Large Walls [60% COMPLETE]
  • Underground plots [FINISHED]
    • Expand Underground plots to new city region size. [NOT STARTED]
  • Glass ceiling [FINISHED on Hamlet][NOT STARTED on City]
  • Choose new Banker [10% COMPLETE]
Town Rules:

• No stealing from city members.
  • No entering another members house without explicit permission from said plot owner.*
  • Do not kill city members or members from allied towns/hamlets (defend yourself, but do not initiate [use /town who "IGN"])
  • Your primary concern should be the betterment of Altum and how we can advance our City.
  • Do not build structures within the town region or within 100 blocks from Altum's walls without given permission from 0xThoth or Council Member.*
  • Do not mine within 250 blocks from town, there is plenty of other places to mine on the map.
  • Warn either mayor or SIC if you can't be active on HeroCraft for a prolonged time (one week or more). We understand that your real life comes first, but we need to know you are going to return.
    • After THREE WEEKS of inactivity and no contact from plot owner, plot will be cleared and all materials will go to town.
  • Mayor and SIC will be added to ALL door lwc's inside town region.
  • If a member of Altum is found to be in violation of any rule stated above, their fate will be determined by the Mayor.
* Mayor and SIC are voided from said rule.

Allied Towns (Do not attack.):
To Be Decided.
Altum Application:

IGN?
When did you join HeroCraft?
How did you hear about Altum (refrences)?
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select (include current paths and levels)?
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?
Previous towns (list all and why you are moving [other than our superiority])?
Can you use TeamSpeak?
Additional information pertaining to your application?
Overground plots: 25c a week
Underground plots: 20c a week

Members new and old will be assigned to a member of the Altum Council, all taxes will be run through your designated Council member. If your council member is not on and you want to pay your taxes, you can either wait for them or talk to another council member.

To pay taxes:
Underground plot: /money pay "Council members name here" 20
Surface plot: /money pay "Council members name here" 25

Additional Information:
Taxes will be increasing in the upcoming weeks, we are going to be pushing hard for city (larger region).​

Coming soon.

Coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.