• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Final Attribute Stats vs Base Attributes

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
not sure how everyone else likes playing bard, but personally would move a few points out of str to get up to 30 cha
I think Kainzo said somewhere that he wanted no base stats 30 or above. Plus, you will probably be able to get above 30 charisma with the new gear

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I still don't get why there has to be more than "0" for even a useless stat to that class for "lore and "appearances." No one is gonna do /stats and be like, "Oh hey, My class doesn't use charisma at all but I still have it anyway. Wow this really fits the lore of my class. Even though charisma on my class doesn't make sense at all"

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
I think Kainzo said somewhere that he wanted no base stats 30 or above. Plus, you will probably be able to get above 30 charisma with the new gear

yeah i saw the first table, just curious with the most recent one that has a few classes with stats sitting around 30-33. For me i think charisma is a stat you want to pump up like that on bard but open to other opinions

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I still don't get why there has to be more than "0" for even a useless stat to that class for "lore and "appearances." No one is gonna do /stats and be like, "Oh hey, My class doesn't use charisma at all but I still have it anyway. Wow this really fits the lore of my class. Even though charisma on my class doesn't make sense at all"
Balance isn't just about pushing the only stat you want. Agility helps on everyone to a certain point no matter what for movement.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Balance isn't just about pushing the only stat you want. Agility helps on everyone to a certain point no matter what for movement.
But endurance on most casters/healers? that just doesnt seem needed at all

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Here's increasing everything to 100 points.
Updating first post - give me insight before I throw it to Visions.
XefphJA.png
Idk if its just me but I'd honestly like if druid lost that 6 str and it got put towards wisdom, then it lost the 6 agi and 3 int and have that put towards wisdom..... (Because playing druid on Visions even with emeralds it was pretty mana hungry, like soothe doesn't cost much but instead of my 150 soothe its like 120-130 now :( so I cant just use soothe, I gotta use HoTs which made me run out pretty fast)
*Note This was in a teamfight, (where I only used ire/bolt to finish off squishies before they healed ) Not in a 1v1, I think this was in a 5v5

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Idk if its just me but I'd honestly like if druid lost that 6 str and it got put towards wisdom, then it lost the 6 agi and 3 int and have that put towards wisdom..... (Because playing druid on Visions even with emeralds it was pretty mana hungry, like soothe doesn't cost much but instead of my 150 soothe its like 120-130 now :( so I cant just use soothe, I gotta use HoTs which made me run out pretty fast)
*Note This was in a teamfight, (where I only used ire/bolt to finish off squishies before they healed ) Not in a 1v1, I think this was in a 5v5
Agreed, I might not even play Druid next map now

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
Just a couple of minor suggestions to attempt #4;

Paladin - Lower Agility by 1 Lower Wisdom by 2 -> Raise Intellect by 3 (12) Increased manna pool because pally has manna problems.

Beguiler - Drop Charisma by 8 -> Raise Intellect by 8 (to 35) Beguiler needs the extra damage due to low number of skills + more manna

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
For Pyromancer, I would say to drop Wisdom by 5 and increase the Charisma to 5 for the great combustion.

And for Zerk, drop 11 agility to add 8 charisma and add 3 str. Zerk does not need agility at all, it needs the Charisma for stun.

For Shaman, drop 2 str to add 2 intellect. Shaman needs the intellect for bigger mana pool.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
For Pyromancer, I would say to drop Wisdom by 5 and increase the Charisma to 5 for the great combustion.

And for Zerk, drop 11 agility to add 8 charisma and add 3 str. Zerk does not need agility at all, it needs the Charisma for stun.

For Shaman, drop 2 str to add 2 intellect. Shaman needs the intellect for bigger mana pool.
Just a couple of minor suggestions to attempt #4;

Paladin - Lower Agility by 1 Lower Wisdom by 2 -> Raise Intellect by 3 (12) Increased manna pool because pally has manna problems.

Beguiler - Drop Charisma by 8 -> Raise Intellect by 8 (to 35) Beguiler needs the extra damage due to low number of skills + more manna
Thanks for the precise and informed posts - its appreciated!

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
So right now, the warriors are too tanky atm against other melee users, especially now other classes will do weaker damage against these armor because of the high armor and the reduced stats.

So, I suggest to lower Paladin Armor to 80 or 85 from 90 and Dreadknight Armor lowered to 75 from 85.

80 or 85 Equipment Armor for Paladin is already a lot, but 90? That's too much.

Dreadknight does not need that much armor, it has two great skills that helps it sustain itself and has really good damage against other warriors since most of its skills are magic damage.

Right now, these two classes pretty much wreck every other class just because of their tankiness, even if the player themselves who plays is isn't even that good at these class or at left clicking.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
So right now, the warriors are too tanky atm against other melee users, especially now other classes will do weaker damage against these armor because of the high armor and the reduced stats.

So, I suggest to lower Paladin Armor to 80 or 85 from 90 and Dreadknight Armor lowered to 75 from 85.

80 or 85 Equipment Armor for Paladin is already a lot, but 90? That's too much.

Dreadknight does not need that much armor, it has two great skills that helps it sustain itself and has really good damage against other warriors since most of its skills are magic damage.

Right now, these two classes pretty much wreck every other class just because of their tankiness, even if the player themselves who plays is isn't even that good at these class or at left clicking.
What's different from before then? I think finding what makes the other classes different from before would work better as Pally and DK were supposed to be the tanks. (I assume this has changed and they are no longer supposed to be just tanks as they once were)

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
What's different from before then? I think finding what makes the other classes different from before would work better as Pally and DK were supposed to be the tanks. (I assume this has changed and they are no longer supposed to be just tanks as they once were)
Before, even classes like ninja, disciple, bard could actually defeat or have a chance of defeating paladin or dread knight if the dread knight isn't that good. Even if the other class was tanker than you, if you were much better or the other person does not know how to play their class, you have a chance of winning. Now, it doesn't even matter if your that good, just matters who is the tankiest.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Before, even classes like ninja, disciple, bard could actually defeat or have a chance of defeating paladin or dread knight if the dread knight isn't that good. Even if the other class was tanker than you, if you were much better or the other person does not know how to play their class, you have a chance of winning. Now, it doesn't even matter if your that good, just matters who is the tankiest.
right, but what made them have a chance before?
Paladin still had diamond chest and legs, so what made it come out on top over the others?

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
right, but what made them have a chance before?
Paladin still had diamond chest and legs, so what made it come out on top over the others?
What do you mean before? When I was referring to "before," I was referring to haven/aegis when it had attributes.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
What do you mean before? When I was referring to "before," I was referring to haven/aegis when it had attributes.
Ah. See, I am referring the pre attributes. When armor was class based everyone still had a decent chance (obviously sometimes balance wasn't great but still).

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Am I reading this right? Paladin's base is 90 now? Thats ridiculous considering it used to be 55 and in order to obtain 90 it would require allocation 46 points into endurance. 65 armor for Paladin and 60 for dreadknight is more reasonable.