• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Final Attribute Stats vs Base Attributes

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Can anyone argue with the below as the final? We're going to reduce them across the board by 30% and then set them at level 1. With custom items, players will be able to find and select items to increase the stats they wish :)

We arent 100% dead set on the 20-30% reduction but we need people to test on Visions and give us feedback.
note: these are player given stats and will be a loose basis of what the actuals will be.
[USERGROUP=38][USERGROUP=38][USERGROUP=38][USERGROUP=38][USERGROUP=38][USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]

Take #1

ixNDS7l.png

Take #2 (Reduction)
VI9MK3h.png

The goal will be to spread 70-80 points between 7 attribute stats and then go from there.

Ninja build is a copy and paste of another --- needs adjustments.

Take #3
Here's increasing everything to 100 points.
Updating first post - give me insight before I throw it to Visions.
XefphJA.png

Last edited:

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
The only thing I would argue is that it is strange for Berserker/Samurai to have CHA. Besides that it seems good.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Idk who made that Ninja build, but that's the worst ninja build I've ever seen.

Dreadknight Build:
20 str, 20 cons, 23 end, 2 agi, 30 int, 10 wisdom, 0 cha

Pyro Build:
20 str, 20 cons, 22 end, 2 agi, 30 int, 6 wis, 10 char

Pyro needs that much stamina regen for endurance. The build above has too low of an endurance.

Shaman Build:
3 str, 20 cons, 3 end, 0 agi, 32 int, 31 wis, 0 char

Cleric Build:
2 str, 15 cons, 20 end, 0 agi, 12 int, 40 wis

Bloodmage Build:
0 str, 17 cons, 19 end, 0 agi, 30 int, 30 wis, 0 char

Druid Build:
-2 str, 15 cons, 19 end, 0 agi, 25 int, 35 wis

Disciple Build:
23 str, 17 cons, 20 end, 10 agi, 24 int, 20 wis

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Idk who made that Ninja build, but that's the worst ninja build I've ever seen.

Dreadknight Build:
20 str, 20 cons, 23 end, 2 agi, 30 int, 10 wisdom, 0 cha

Pyro Build:
20 str, 20 cons, 22 end, 2 agi, 30 int, 6 wis, 10 char

Pyro needs that much stamina regen for endurance. The build above has too low of an endurance.

Shaman Build:
3 str, 20 cons, 3 end, 0 agi, 32 int, 31 wis, 0 char

Cleric Build:
2 str, 15 cons, 20 end, 0 agi, 12 int, 40 wis

Bloodmage Build:
0 str, 17 cons, 19 end, 0 agi, 30 int, 30 wis, 0 char

Druid Build:
-2 str, 15 cons, 19 end, 0 agi, 25 int, 35 wis

Disciple Build:
23 str, 17 cons, 20 end, 10 agi, 24 int, 20 wis
Since this is a loose basis of what the actuals will be, here is what I suggest for the actuals.

Dreadknight:
Same stuff, keep the actuals the same as this build.

Pyro Build:
Same stuff, but give pyro a higher stamina regen and a just a bit higher mana regen.

Shaman Build:
Same stuff, keep the actuals the same as this build.

Cleric Build:
Since endurance doesn't matter for Cleric, I would say to spend the endurance on a higher intellect or agility.

Bloodmage Build:
Since endurance doesn't matter it should be put on for higher constitution or higher agility.

Druid Build:
Give it a bit higher health and put the endurance to higher constitution or higher agility.

Disciple Build:
Give it more stamina regen than the build provided.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
A little bit of agility for Wizard maybe 4-5 would tickle my fancy. I like to play wiz but prefer a bit more mobility.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I forgot to mention that ATM many of samurai's skills scale off INT. If this where to stay, the current build shouldn't be used.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Ninja DOES NOT need that much endurance, never go above 20. You do not stamina regen when you have energize and you need more con and some int, like 10. 27 str 27 agility 20 con 20 end 10 int, that build works well. @Kainzo @Im_a_Pickle

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Take away the INT on Paladin, put the points in CHA/STR

My Ninja build: 27 23 20 27 0 -5 0

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Don't know why Samurai has 9 CHA considering nothing scales with it. TBH, both Agility and Charisma are trash on any class that isn't built around it. Maybe if more thing scaled with them. For example: ALL CC skills should have the CC scale with CHA.

Last edited:

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
Why are we reducing it? All it does is make manna costs less forgiving, decreased damage and decreased skill usage. Making the fights longer and better for left click classes who don't rely on manna.

The Original Base was fine - it just needed a few tweaks.
Mainly Ninja, (use True's build or even higher str)

Shaman (White has some reliable builds)

Druid (I still think its fine, but other druid mains disagree with me - speak to Irish/White)

Pyro (White's build is decent)

Disiciple (50/50 on it needed a change, I haven't optimized my original stats to the new nerfs)

Samurai (No experience with the class - but from visions no skills use charisma)

Necromancer (drop 8 END to raise the Cha to 10-15

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
With regards to Druid, the problem with your old build @MalaWolf was the endurance needed to be higher for armor weight. With endurance not scaling with armor weight anymore and no need for endurance this build is fine

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Don't know why Samurai has 9 CHA considering nothing scales with it. TBH, both Agility and Charisma are trash on any class that isn't built around it. Maybe if more thing scaled with them. For example: ALL CC skills should have the CC scale with CHA.
Everyone needs a little charisma. How else are you gonna charm that waitress?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I realized that the way the attributes are ordered is different in game so people might misinterpret the build I posted
Ninja
  • Str - 27
  • Con - 23
  • End - 20
  • Agi - 27
  • Int - 0
  • Wis - -5
  • Cha - 0
Also my Disciple build
Disciple
  • Str - 22
  • Con - 20
  • End - 20
  • Agi - 9 (but True you only need 8 for the extra block! 9 + 15 from alacrity gives you 3 whole blocks more range)
  • Int - 23
  • Wis - 20
  • Cha - 1 (this is only because 1 allocation point was leftover)