• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Final Attribute Stats vs Base Attributes

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Am I reading this right? Paladin's base is 90 now? Thats ridiculous considering it used to be 55 and in order to obtain 90 it would require allocation 46 points into endurance. 65 armor for Paladin and 60 for dreadknight is more reasonable.
That's what it's old armor was.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Armor values really need to be looked at. Bastion armor sets aren't balanced for current classes.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Maybe the same when we had attributes?
75 Equip for Paladin, 70 Equip for DK and Goon

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Am I reading this right? Paladin's base is 90 now? Thats ridiculous considering it used to be 55 and in order to obtain 90 it would require allocation 46 points into endurance. 65 armor for Paladin and 60 for dreadknight is more reasonable.
I think 90 Is really ridiculous too.... I mean.... Well Full diamond - Helmet and Boots is really "too tanky" I think that For Paladin Mayb Full Iron with Diamond Chest or Pants would be good and for DK Full Iron With Diamond Boots
right, but what made them have a chance before?
Paladin still had diamond chest and legs, so what made it come out on top over the others?
Paladin was Nerfed to a diamond chestplate and rest iron, Dk had diamond pants and rest iron (Bastion)
Heres a run down of what I think the reasons These classes could be beat in Bastion where.

Ninja - Had Great Damage
Runeblade - Had Great Damage
Ranger- Never Really could beat Paladin (From when I played ranger/paladin)
Bard - I don't know enough about this class to say
Beguiler - Had Mad CC, a 300 damage plaguebomb, a 120 ish Pulse, and a 120-150 Fireball + fireticks
Wizard - I honestly was shit at wizard but, It was wizards kiting and really good range
Pyromancer - Don't know much but I think it had something with withering being really really like really good
Necromancer - Didn't see the class played enough to say
Cleric - I don't think cleric could win these fights
Disciple - I don't know much about how Bastion Disciple was played
Druid/Mystic - I don't know much about how Bastion Druid was
Bloodmage - BM Won due to its Insane kiting Amazing Damage and Great Sustain
Dragoon - Don't know
Samurai - I think Samurai could beat these classes but again I don't know much about Bastion Samurai play

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
@BurKeYzZ thoughts on Bard stats: Not enough wisdom

Remove 10 from intellect add it to wisdom
Remove 2 from strength add it to wisdom

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
doesnt bard get the same mana regen from charisma as wisdom more or less? but charisma gives it to entire group.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@BurKeYzZ thoughts on Bard stats: Not enough wisdom

Remove 10 from intellect add it to wisdom
Remove 2 from strength add it to wisdom
Bard doesn't get most of its mana from wisdom, but from manasong. Removing intellect from Bard would be also bad since Bard needs a larger mana pool. To give it more mana regen, the best choice would be to add more charisma to buff that manasong.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
just noted that some classes have goofy non-0 or 5 integer equipment weights, which are basically wasted stat points IMO. Every class should have an equipment weight at or just above an integer ending in 0 or 5. For example, having 34.5 weight on druid seems a bit wasted since can only equip 30.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
just noted that some classes have goofy non-0 or 5 integer equipment weights, which are basically wasted stat points IMO. Every class should have an equipment weight at or just above an integer ending in 0 or 5. For example, having 34.5 weight on druid seems a bit wasted since can only equip 30.
Endurance doesn't scale with armor weight, do /hero armor for the set armor