• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dread Knight Harmtouch Idea

Mr krall

TNT
When you use harmtouch you do 35 damage to your target and 20 to yourself. You don't realize how amazing this is. You have 122 hp compared to other classes this is A LOT! I fought digger today, I'm a bard (support classes shouldn't just be able to kill people in 1v1's at all so this isn't the best example) but when I fought him he killed me in less than 30 seconds because of his harmtouch. This "nuke" completely destroys when you have that much health and armor compared to other classes. Harmtouch is fine were it is (mind you I have mastered dreadknight myself).

I agree, harmtouch seeems to be just a cheap and almost "noob" skill. All you have to do is click a button and boom 35 instant dmg, its like hiting the player around 8 times with your axe (if they have knda good armor, like chain)

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
... and the ENEMY for 35... it favor's you still
and harmtouch isn't even what makes dreadknights OP, its empathy, the cool down on empathy is far to short.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Personaly, I don't think harm touch should exist. Dread knights are a tank that imoblize their target with fear, not do devistating damage. I'd love to see it be scrapped or re-done entirely. :D
(And half the time it's like the skill is missing anyways)

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Dread Knights are tanks that put out a lot of damage. They are supposed to be tanks that imobilize their enemies with fear and feed on their life force. That's why they have disarm, curse ,mana freeze and soul leech. But harm touch doesn't fit in their description at all.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Personaly, I don't think harm touch should exist. Dread knights are a tank that imoblize their target with fear, not do devistating damage. I'd love to see it be scrapped or re-done entirely. :D
(And half the time it's like the skill is missing anyways)

This thread was originally about harmtouch being underpowered, not about general DK balance or about removing/reworking Harmtouch. If you'd like to discuss the reworking of harmtouch/dk in general, make a new thread.

Tl;dr: NO NECRO NOOOOO :S