• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
BTW. Sorry I used a different account for that lol. I forgot I could use my IGN for a name to log in. I forgot the email to this one xD

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
IT IS ALIIVEE!!! Got the comp up and running, wasn't able to play much today. I'm off Thursday, Friday, and Saturday this week. I'll be on sparingly until then. As always let me know if anyone needs anything.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
In Game Name(IGN): AdamForte649

Age(must be 15+): 14, 15 in 2 months

Minecraft Exp: Beta 1.7.2

Herocraft Exp: 12 March 2012

Spec or intended spec: ATM Ranger, Looking at Ninja or Beguiler

Current level: 65 Ranger

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): PVP or Build

What strengths do you bring to the town?: PVP and Defending the town

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Port Royal, Indar, Frenchies, Frosbakken, Rapture and Drakenvale :)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Yes, Frenchies, Got kicked by troll, turns out it was real, Don't know whats going on with them. Rapture, Told them was going to join AD (Never Did) and Don't really know the rest.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes Completely

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Of Course

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, Both :3

Were you referred? By who?: No One.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF KENSTER1092

In Game Name(IGN): kenster1092

Age(must be 15+): 14

Minecraft Exp: April/March 2012

Herocraft Exp: Start of Haven

Spec or intended spec: NecroMancer

Current level: 65 Necromancer

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): PVP and Building

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Defending the town and helping around building, also helping the new people to drakenvale/herocraft keeping it a good reputation

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Roanoke, Indar, Drakenvale

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Don't Think so.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes, Completely

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes

Were you referred? By who?: No One

Loganth4

Legacy Supporter 3
POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF KENSTER1092

In Game Name(IGN): kenster1092

Age(must be 15+): 14

Minecraft Exp: April/March 2012

Herocraft Exp: Start of Haven

Spec or intended spec: NecroMancer

Current level: 65 Necromancer

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): PVP and Building

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Defending the town and helping around building, also helping the new people to drakenvale/herocraft keeping it a good reputation

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Roanoke, Indar, Drakenvale

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Don't Think so.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes, Completely

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes

Were you referred? By who?: No One

idk, do i really want kenster in DV

Akatsuki

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN): Akatsukichan

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: Been playing for a few years, only bought it a week ago though.

Herocraft Exp: Brand new! I am a complete noob. My apologies.

Spec or intended spec: I intend to specialize in the path of the Ninja! And possibly also Runesmith.

Current level: level 3 lostsoul. (Be scared top PvPers, I'm coming for you~)

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Roleplayy! And build! But I despise grinding and feel that speccing will be a challenge for me.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I like building, and roleplaying, and I'm good with redstone. I also try to be funny and friendly.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Not applicable. Darn.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes. I am prepared.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes, I do.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, I have a mic, and a headset, and I intend to jump on teamspeak as soon as possible.

Were you referred? By who?: jazza411

Thanks for reading! You guys seem cool.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name(IGN): Akatsukichan

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: Been playing for a few years, only bought it a week ago though.

Herocraft Exp: Brand new! I am a complete noob. My apologies.

Spec or intended spec: I intend to specialize in the path of the Ninja! And possibly also Runesmith.

Current level: level 3 lostsoul. (Be scared top PvPers, I'm coming for you~)

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Roleplayy! And build! But I despise grinding and feel that speccing will be a challenge for me.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I like building, and roleplaying, and I'm good with redstone. I also try to be funny and friendly.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Not applicable. Darn.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes. I am prepared.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes, I do.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, I have a mic, and a headset, and I intend to jump on teamspeak as soon as possible.

Were you referred? By who?: jazza411

Thanks for reading! You guys seem cool.

+1

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Been a crazy week for me, a general manager at another store within my company got sent home for the week. I've been sent to take his place for the remainder of the week, and *crosses fingers* hopefully permanently. I'll be on at my normal 4-8am CST times this week. I'm off this weekend though, so I'll be on at more normal times then. Got a few different projects starting up, anyone interested let me know. We need builders, raiders, and gatherers. So hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husbands, cuz they raping everybody out here.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
Yeah its been pretty dead as of late. I've done a little raiding here and there but I've also done a bit if exploring on shrine. With the upcoming changes we might want to discuss having a safe haven on Shrine for new members joining the town who arnt quite ready for the challenges faced by Havens PVP yet

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name(IGN): JupiterRome

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: 4 year

Herocraft Exp: March of last year I think

Spec or intended spec: MINER 45

Current level: DRUID 65 BEGUILER 65 NINJA 65 DISCIPLE 40 somthing

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): umm default and pvping

What strengths do you bring to the town?: People put bounties on me a lot so u get pvp

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Axiom Demonswood

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): NOPE

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: yush bby

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yush bby

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: yush bby

Were you referred? By who?: default and adam bby