• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

In Game Name(IGN):SgtDoeJohn

Age(must be 15+):24

Minecraft Exp:Been playing for a year

Herocraft Exp:Recently started but gotten use to it

Spec or intended spec:Smith and Runeblade

Current level:26 Smith 16 Runeblade, may be higher than the time I post this

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):Mainly playing minecraft

What strengths do you bring to the town?:I can create chain armor for the town

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):no

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?:yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:yes

Were you referred? By who?:ArchCeaser

redroast

Wood
In Game Name(IGN): redroast123

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: half a year but i am very good at crafting

Herocraft Exp: A few months, I'm a low level but I've read Wiki and stuff :)

Spec or intended spec: I'd like to be Wizard or Dragoon and Farmer

Current level: 10 lost soul, 12 crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I LOVE Fishing, Crafting and Building

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can build, fight weak monsters and craft.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No I have not

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Of course!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Certainly

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: No I don't

Were you referred? By who?: Yes but I forgot the name

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name(IGN): redroast123

Minecraft Exp: half a year but i am very good at crafting

Herocraft Exp: A few months, I'm a low level but I've read Wiki and stuff :)

Spec or intended spec: I'd like to be Wizard or Dragoon and Farmer

Current level: 10 lost soul, 12 crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I LOVE Fishing, Crafting and Building

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can build, fight weak monsters and craft.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No I have not

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Of course!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Certainly

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: No I don't

Were you referred? By who?: Yes but I forgot the name
Accepted message me in-game and ill get you set up in the town, also if you have any pictures from previous builds we would love to see them, we are a very aesthetically driven town!

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name(IGN): TheNo1Yeti

Age(must be 15+): 35

Minecraft Exp: Lot's.

Herocraft Exp: Yup.

Spec or intended spec: Ranger

Current level: 40

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build redstone contraptions, hunt things/people

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Strength 10

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Newerth

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yup.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I should hope so.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes.

Were you referred? By who?: Yes. JazedDesignation XD

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name(IGN): TheNo1Yeti

Age(must be 15+): 35

Minecraft Exp: Lot's.

Herocraft Exp: Yup.

Spec or intended spec: Ranger

Current level: 40

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Build redstone contraptions, hunt things/people

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Strength 10

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Newerth

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yup.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I should hope so.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes.

Were you referred? By who?: Yes. JazedDesignation XD
Lol Accepted of course @JazzDesignation hey your old buddy is back :p

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): zecaseo

Minecraft Exp: I've been minecrafting since the early beta

Herocraft Exp: I've been herocrafting for a little over a year and 3 months

Spec or intended spec: Pyromancer for now, most likely dreadknight next, I switch nearly immediately upon mastery, pvp is not my forte, though I can hold my own in a fight.

Current level: 29 Pyromancer, 51-53 Smith

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy mining, leveling, helping other members, repairing, defending, anything besides construction

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am an avid fan of the heroes plugin, and know nearly everything there is to know, a literal fountain of knowledge. My knowledge of the intricacies of minecraft itself help me out in finding resources to help out the town, and provide information for its members.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Roanoke

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I do

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, but I typically avoid voice interaction. I can be there when needed

Were you referred? By who?: Kenster1092, an old friend of mine from Roanoke

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name(IGN): zecaseo

Minecraft Exp: I've been minecrafting since the early beta

Herocraft Exp: I've been herocrafting for a little over a year and 3 months

Spec or intended spec: Pyromancer for now, most likely dreadknight next, I switch nearly immediately upon mastery, pvp is not my forte, though I can hold my own in a fight.

Current level: 29 Pyromancer, 51-53 Smith

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy mining, leveling, helping other members, repairing, defending, anything besides construction

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am an avid fan of the heroes plugin, and know nearly everything there is to know, a literal fountain of knowledge. My knowledge of the intricacies of minecraft itself help me out in finding resources to help out the town, and provide information for its members.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Roanoke

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I do

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, but I typically avoid voice interaction. I can be there when needed

Were you referred? By who?: Kenster1092, an old friend of mine from Roanoke
Accepted! Welcome to Drakenvale message me in-game and ill get you set up. Also since you almost a maxed smith be warned i will be putting you to work repairing a shit ton of diamond tools!

In Game Name(IGN): MrPepperoni

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: I have been playing minecraft for 3 years now

Herocraft Exp: I was in herocraft for 2 months, however I stopped for a year.

Spec or intended spec: Druid or Cleric, Alchemist

Current level: 7

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to support other members of the town in anyways.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can help support the citizens of the town during battle. I will also supply potions that will help when exploring, battling or just whenever.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I have been in a previous town a year ago, however I do not remember the town name.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No, I have not been removed forcibly from a town.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I am prepared to pledge myself to the defense of Drakenvale

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I understand

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes I do

Were you referred? By who?:

Last edited:

zjacob1

Gold
Drakenvale's pretty cool. lot of shiny stuff left in open chests....
the library could use more reading material, though.
The cathedral's giant doors creak, there are no horses to be found in the stables,
and I've yet to see smoke rise from the bakery's chimney.
To be honest, seems like a ghost town

Last edited:

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Drakenvale's pretty cool. lot of shiny stuff left in open chests....
the library could use more reading material, though.
The cathedral's giant doors creak, there are no horses to be found in the stables,
and I've yet to see smoke rise from the bakery's chimney.
To be honest, seems like a ghost town
Well its not a ghost town lol, no point in supplying horses until we find out how mounts are going to work for the rest of us, the reading material is in secret location, and the bakery' chimney does have smoke coming out of it.

and as for the cathedral doors......waiting on an order of WD-40 :p

Coolerz251

Legacy Supporter 6
In Game Name(IGN): Coolerz251

Age(must be 15+): 22 will be 23 this June

Minecraft Exp: Hmm not sure been off and on since Alpha i think but Serious play for about 1 year i believe not sure

Herocraft Exp: hmm few days 2-3

Spec or intended spec: Hmm Warrior is my intended but will research that when I can choose and for profession need to do more research but will be willing to do anything just not sure atm

Current level: 5 and 4 for Lost Soul and Crafter (btw Crafter is very annoying to lvl)

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I tend to be a jack of all trades but not a master of really anything so i can be what is needed.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I usually will get on at least once a day and i am generally a helpful person that will help even when there is stuff i need to do for myself( example: building base and someone asks for help i ask them to wait a sec and then go help)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Indeed I am FOR THE HONOR OF DRAKENVALE!!!!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a mic but not teamspeak and dont believe i will get it but skype is a good way to talk i believe if needed for a group discusision

Were you referred? By who?: Nope just found about it in the Re chat

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name(IGN): Coolerz251

Age(must be 15+): 22 will be 23 this June

Minecraft Exp: Hmm not sure been off and on since Alpha i think but Serious play for about 1 year i believe not sure

Herocraft Exp: hmm few days 2-3

Spec or intended spec: Hmm Warrior is my intended but will research that when I can choose and for profession need to do more research but will be willing to do anything just not sure atm

Current level: 5 and 4 for Lost Soul and Crafter (btw Crafter is very annoying to lvl)

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I tend to be a jack of all trades but not a master of really anything so i can be what is needed.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I usually will get on at least once a day and i am generally a helpful person that will help even when there is stuff i need to do for myself( example: building base and someone asks for help i ask them to wait a sec and then go help)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Indeed I am FOR THE HONOR OF DRAKENVALE!!!!

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a mic but not teamspeak and dont believe i will get it but skype is a good way to talk i believe if needed for a group discusision

Were you referred? By who?: Nope just found about it in the Re chat

Accepted

Kankardan

TNT
Kankardan

Minecraft: 2 years

Herocraft Exp:2 months

Spec or intended spec: 47 Paladin / 60 smith
65 Wizard / 60 smith (current)

I like to help guildies, but I wont let myself be taken advantage of. I intend to have enchanter lvl 60 and merchant lvl 60 so I can be a one man show at keeping our town fully self sufficient without needing spawn except for soul exchange.

I like to collect everyones souls and pay them on the spot.. then port myself to the exchange and cash em in. I do it for a small fee and saves everyone else time.

I like to repair items. keeping a healthy money flow is important to me. As well as making sure our guildies needs and happiness is taken cared of.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:I,m a planner and also have experience in building various cities.I can also gather large amounts of materials very quickly and can aid in defending the town.I would love to become a welcome member amongst the community. (sure close enough)

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Kuronis

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? Demonwood.. was a newb

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale? Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:Both.

Were you referred? By who?:I was refered by no one. But I do bring experience and valued players with me who know what they are doing. I don't expect favoritism but these men will vouch for me and I will vouch for them.

DAMBIELZZZ
Jason_tha_Beast
Dingytoothpaste

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Kankardan

Minecraft: 2 years

Herocraft Exp:2 months

Spec or intended spec: 47 Paladin / 60 smith
65 Wizard / 60 smith (current)

I like to help guildies, but I wont let myself be taken advantage of. I intend to have enchanter lvl 60 and merchant lvl 60 so I can be a one man show at keeping our town fully self sufficient without needing spawn except for soul exchange.

I like to collect everyones souls and pay them on the spot.. then port myself to the exchange and cash em in. I do it for a small fee and saves everyone else time.

I like to repair items. keeping a healthy money flow is important to me. As well as making sure our guildies needs and happiness is taken cared of.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:I,m a planner and also have experience in building various cities.I can also gather large amounts of materials very quickly and can aid in defending the town.I would love to become a welcome member amongst the community. (sure close enough)

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Kuronis

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? Demonwood.. was a newb

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale? Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:Both.

Were you referred? By who?:I was refered by no one. But I do bring experience and valued players with me who know what they are doing. I don't expect favoritism but these men will vouch for me and I will vouch for them.

DAMBIELZZZ
Jason_tha_Beast
Dingytoothpaste
A very well written and mature apply accepted, let me know when you are ready to move!

n Game Name(IGN): Jason_Tha_Beast

Minecraft Exp: idk how long its been but i remeber the jungle update lol

Herocraft Exp: about a month ive been on here

Spec or intended spec: DreadKnight: MAX Disciple: Max Current-Bard: 38
Alchemist:22 Miner:59-current

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy mining/building/training, even if im maxed ill help others train.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm Pretty good with pvp but other than that im still new to herocraft so theres not very much. Im happy to learn though

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Kuronis/Rapture

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Kicked for like a minute to pvp another member idk if that applies though

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes,Yes

Were you referred? By who?: Kankardan

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
n Game Name(IGN): Jason_Tha_Beast

Minecraft Exp: idk how long its been but i remeber the jungle update lol

Herocraft Exp: about a month ive been on here

Spec or intended spec: DreadKnight: MAX Disciple: Max Current-Bard: 38
Alchemist:22 Miner:59-current

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy mining/building/training, even if im maxed ill help others train.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm Pretty good with pvp but other than that im still new to herocraft so theres not very much. Im happy to learn though

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Kuronis/Rapture

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Kicked for like a minute to pvp another member idk if that applies though

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes,Yes

Were you referred? By who?: Kankardan
Accepted get with either me or another town manager when you are ready.

In Game Name(IGN): Dambielzzz
Age(must be 15+): 18
Minecraft Exp: high
Herocraft Exp: super high
Spec or intended spec: shaman, ranger, engineer
Current level: 60/60/60/34 bloodmage
What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): build and kills and make money
What strengths do you bring to the town?: i help with tons of boring crap, like mining 4k sand to clear out water from kuronis, or clear out 95k blocks of water
Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Kuronis, paragon
Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): hahaha no
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I spose, im loyal to Kank, where he goes, I go
Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?; yes
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: no, decent mike, no teamspeak yet
Were you referred? By who?: Kankarden, super high taxes from owners of kuronis who are never on

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name(IGN): Dambielzzz
Age(must be 15+): 18
Minecraft Exp: high
Herocraft Exp: super high
Spec or intended spec: shaman, ranger, engineer
Current level: 60/60/60/34 bloodmage
What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): build and kills and make money
What strengths do you bring to the town?: i help with tons of boring crap, like mining 4k sand to clear out water from kuronis, or clear out 95k blocks of water
Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Kuronis, paragon
Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): hahaha no
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I spose, im loyal to Kank, where he goes, I go
Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?; yes
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: no, decent mike, no teamspeak yet
Were you referred? By who?: Kankarden, super high taxes from owners of kuronis who are never on
Accepted