• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Well everyone, it has been amazing building this community with you all. Hands down the most fulfilling project I've worked on while on Herocraft. I really appreciate all the help, hard work, dedication, motivation, and trolling that each and every one of you contributed. The town has been a pretty fucking epic build, without a doubt one of the greatest HC builds I've ever been around.

It was fun building it with all of you, it was fun defending it with all of you, and I thank everyone involved from start to finish.

Big thanks to all my managers and founding members.
@JORIZQUI @xexorian @archceaser
@savathaflava @Dielan9999 @Bedwyr2112
@MoeJunur @DefaultTexture @JazzDesignation
@agedbear @Symbolite @Dreamcycler
@richfish57 @Drastikos @victim130
@Kankardan @Skaduush @Kenneth_Chow
and anyone else I missed that was somehow involved in our community.

Thanks everyone.
Does this mean you are leaving?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Well everyone, it has been amazing building this community with you all. Hands down the most fulfilling project I've worked on while on Herocraft. I really appreciate all the help, hard work, dedication, motivation, and trolling that each and every one of you contributed. The town has been a pretty fucking epic build, without a doubt one of the greatest HC builds I've ever been around.

It was fun building it with all of you, it was fun defending it with all of you, and I thank everyone involved from start to finish.

Thanks everyone.

I think my tower just about made Drakenvale. Just sayin'.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

Thanks everyone.

I know I wasn't around for the second half, but it was fun to start up Drakenvale :')

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!

Thanks everyone.

I know I have only been in Drakenvale for a short while, but this message and the restart itself brings tears to my eyes. We will restart ourselves, may haps make ourselves better than we were. No matter, it has been a please serving you, and I hope one day we may get to do this again.

May your blades stay sharp,
SurvivalManZ