• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Death Star (<Recruiting>)

Sry i cant write or speak english very well

In Game Name(IGN):Lungyan

Age(must be 15+): 15 in real live

Minecraft Exp: played since RAPID FIRE SKELLIS XD

Herocraft Exp:I dont know half year?? BUT i know very much about herocraft,because the wiki is AWESOME

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N):sry a friend gave me a orange creeper skin and i love it

Spec or intended spec:Wizard lvl 30 Smith Lvl 30

Current level:30

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Farmer (i have enoug money to change my class)or Smith

What strengths do you bring to the town?: MAGIG FIREBALLLLLLLLLL XD

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Not

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No, because i was never accepted in a town T-T

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?:Yes,why not?

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: YESSSA

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: No sry D::(:(:(

Were you referred? By who?:Individually

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Starting the laser tonight! This battle station will be fully armed and operational! Also dropping a boost when I get home in about a hour.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
In preparation for May the Fourth, a bit of trooper humor for you all.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Tried writing an app on mobile. It failed. Will make proper one later. For now:

Let me in or I'll demote you. (100% serious app).

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to the Death Star @minimike96 Glad to see you back in-game homes!

I'm omw to dinner, but I'll get you set up as soon as I get back :D

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Welcome to the Death Star @minimike96 Glad to see you back in-game homes!

I'm omw to dinner, but I'll get you set up as soon as I get back :D
Oh cool. I'm kinda busy tonight (last minute plans).
Tomorrow I have work so all morning I'll able to do things. I'll probably be moving things for a bit.

Note: wasn't expecting you to let me in without an app XD
I'll be those tech support guys who die a lot.

Arranged

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN): Arranged

Age(must be 15+): 19

Minecraft Exp: About 3 years

Herocraft Exp: About 2 Months

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): Yes? would prefer to stick with deadpool. Storm Troopers alright though.

Spec or intended spec: Disciple/Farmer

Current level: 51 Disciple/ 30 Farmer

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Really.. Just farm and take care of animals. Also I'm really salty with the people who have been killing me and my friends lately. So I wanna get a high enough level to fend for myself.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'll do what needs to be done if it is within my capacity.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: Do you have cookies? Then Yes.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes

Were you referred? By who?: strongholdx and zriveraheinz

hcp111

Gold
In Game Name(IGN): hcp111

Age(must be 15+): 19

Minecraft Exp: A lot! Since pre release

Herocraft Exp: On and off for the last 2 years but havent played in a while.

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): Yes

Spec or intended spec: Deciple (intended)

Current level: 1

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I love building in a team or solo, gathering can be satasfying at times and pvp is good im just not very good at it.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Ive been building in minecraft for a very long time! I like working in teams towards set goals, and i like playing the support roll in pvp/pve.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Cant remember their names but 3 or 4. I started one once with a friend but we didnt quite finish building it/setting it up.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: headset yes teamspeak no but i can get it easily.

Were you referred? By who?: No

Armindeus

Wood
In Game Name(IGN): Armindeus

Age(must be 15+):15

Minecraft Exp: 3 Years
Herocraft Exp: 2 weeks

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N):No

Spec or intended spec: Runeblade/Crafter

Current level: 4

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to Pvp and build

What strengths do you bring to the town?: base tracking, pvp tips, building

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):None

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?:Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: yeah i have a mic, but no teamspeak

Were you referred? By who?: Individually

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I've got some lifts installed for us now :D Check for them in the central reactor area of each floor. I've also got the smaller hanger with air lock and blast shield installed :D I'm going to keep playing around with designs, but any help is always appreciated!

Last edited:

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Alright, who all would be interested in a personal ship in the hanger? Ive got a lot of space for peronal TIE fighters, room for a few bombers, and ill probably have a transport ship or two in the larger hanger. Interested parties should get with me asap so i can get your parking spot reserved! There will be a lot of work on the top two floors for the next few weeks. Please keep all airlocks secured, and be careful when entering and exiting the hangers.

xNerb

Stone
In Game Name(IGN): xNerb

Age(must be 15+): 14 (Birthday on September 29th. ALMOST 15. Although I may be too young, I have been recommended by multiple users which is the main reason I am applying.)

Minecraft Exp: I have played minecraft for about 5 years.

Herocraft Exp: I have played Herocraft since one of the first maps. (3+ years)

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): Yes.

Spec or intended spec: I am good at redstone, so if I become engineer I can make traps and such.

Current level: Path Finder level 19, Smith level 29.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy mining and fighting, treasure hunting and farming. (Basically everything in minecraft. But mostly fighting.)

What strengths do you bring to the town?: As I have said I can make redstone things, and I am a highly experienced Herocraft player.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I haven't had any.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I have not.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: Yes. I will put my life and all of my loot on the line for the Death Star.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have teamspeak, and I am working on fixing my headset. (Headset is currently broken)

Were you referred? By who?: I was referred by Ex0tic_Panda and Ice_Burner.

I know I am fairly young, but I do not make immature decisions. I hope I am allowed in to this awesome community. :)
- xNerb

P.S. I play Herocraft almost every day. So I am very active.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@xNerb Get with me in-game, I'd like to talk with you more.

I also found a few ships I really liked the design and size of, check these builds

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Well I have the Hanger's securely outlined. I'd like to expand a little on the larger hanger, and add some more details to it as well. If anyone is interested in getting involved with construction projects, just let me know :D I've been a bit MIA this past week, I've been moving to a new house. I finally finished moving the furniture last night, and I should be on a lot more this week and weekend (off work-ish) We need to start moving some of the more veteran citizens into officer roles to help with town growth. If you are interested in becoming more involved in town operation, get with me or @strongholdx on the forums or in-game. All are welcome to apply, and please don't get discouraged if we don't get back with you immediately. (stronghold is moving this week as well)

In Game Name(IGN): Steamy_Panda

Age(must be 15+): 15. (12/24/1999)

Minecraft Exp: I've been around minecraft since Alpha version. I have common knowledge of how minecraft works.

Herocraft Exp: 3 year veteran on a server named DHRPG... (Dragon heart roleplay) It hosted herocraft all three years, but it recently died so I can't go back to it.

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): Y (I am willing and able to edit my skin to a storm trooper.

Spec or intended spec: Right now I am a ninja

Current level: 2

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I could do some logic redstone for you, I'm not a great builder, but if you need something done... Also I can help raid, fight, and track down people.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Fortitude of Honor, and humbleness.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?:I pledge my loyalty and myself to the defense of The Death Star.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: The rules seem understandable and I can agree to them.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a mic, and I can install Teamspeak.

Were you referred? By who?: Exotic_Panda <3