• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Death Star (<Recruiting>)

In Game Name(IGN): DragonballDGT

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: 5 years? It's along those lines

Herocraft Exp: 2 years on and off

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): Yes

Spec or intended spec: Anything really, I'll do anything needed

Current level: 2 Runeblade , and level 3 crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to do most things, farming is tedious but I somehow like farming

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can do alot? I'm kind of a jack of all trades

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I can't remember them

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: Sir Yessir

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: mhmm

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have TS and with my laptop I cant use headphones, but i'm getting a new PC soon so until then I can't speak

Were you referred? By who?: This post :3

Last edited:
In Game Name(IGN): RockLobster89

Age(must be 15+): 26

Minecraft Exp: I've owned the game since 2010 so i have a pretty good understanding.

Herocraft Exp: I've been here before, but it's been a long time. I think I was a cleric in the 40's and a farmer.

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): Definitely

Spec or intended spec: Cleric/crafter. Probably go farmer again or whatever the town needs.

Current level: 2. I just started up again.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to gather mats and explore with people. I'm okay at building, but I'd rather gather the mats for somebody else if it's anything fancy. Also, I took cleric with the intention of being a healer for whatever town I ended up in. I'm looking forward to learning about all of herocrafts changes with some new friends.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm a good gatherer and hope to be a good healer when I'm leveled. If it becomes an environment I enjoy and feel welcome in, then a lot of my time will go toward helping the town. I play at all hours of the day so I get to take advantage of the low population times.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): It's been a long time. The one I remember the name of is Mineris. I think there was another with members from that town, but I can't recall the name.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No. I was probably removed for being inactive though.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: No mic currently, but I can always get in teamspeak to listen in

Were you referred? By who?: Nope, it was just the top of the list and I love star wars. My current skin is C-3PO

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Unfortunately the Deathstar has fallen :( I wasn't able to give it the time it deserved :/