• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Death Star (<Recruiting>)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
coollogo_com-2420370.png

DeathStar.jpg
  • Mayor - Barbas0l
  • S.I.C. - Strongholdx
  • Officers - TBD...
  1. Finish 1st Housing Sector (90% Complete)
  2. Begin work on Armory/Shooting Range and Storage Sector
  3. Begin work on 2nd Housing Sector and Oxygen Regulators (Tree farms)
  4. Begin work on Hanger and Central Command Sector
  5. ADD ZEE LAZER!

2015-01-28_07.39.17.png

Rules and Regulations

-Represent the Death Star in a positive way.

-Be respectful to others, even in combat. This does not require you to be merciful.

-Obey all server rules.

-Never bitch or whine.

-Contribute to the growth of the Death Star (Projects, jobs, etc).

-Never steal from your comrades.

-Do not enter a fellow citizen's property without permission.

- Unexplained inactivity of more than 3 weeks will result in demolition of home and storage of goods.

-If ever needed, answer the Death Star's call to arms.

-Seek out and destroy enemies of the state.

-Never raise a hand (or weapon) against a comrade without just cause.

Copy and paste the application below, and put forth a little effort please.
=====================================================

In Game Name(IGN):

Age(must be 15+):

Minecraft Exp:

Herocraft Exp:

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N):

Spec or intended spec:

Current level:

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):

What strengths do you bring to the town?:

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?:

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:

Were you referred? By who?:

Last edited:

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): Emperor Palpatine

Age(must be 15+): 93ish (I forget)

Minecraft Exp: I am pretty experienced at my craft of being a sith lord.

Herocraft Exp: I have limited experiance being a Hero, but I was in disguise as a minor hero for a fair bit.

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): No, people will wear storm-trooper skins for me

Spec or intended spec: Vicar, waiting for the starwars class to come out

Current level: 1

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Grief as much as possible, my pet rock just died.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Force Lightning Bitches

Previous Towns;
Drumroll, please! Here are the baby boy names that made our top 100 list in 2014.

Jackson held his ground at number one, having bumped eight-year champ Aiden from that spot last year. Nolan boasted the largest surge in popularity on the boys' list, vaulting over 18 spots to land at number 68. Tumbling farthest down the list were Brayden (slumping 19 spots) andChase (slipping 17). Let's offer a warm welcome to the four newcomers who joined the party this year: Easton, Xander, Ryder, and Sean.

Click on each name to see its popularity over time, common sibling names, and more. Plus, you can search for other names in our Baby Names Finder.

Note: To capture true popularity, our exclusive baby names list combines names that sound the same but have multiple spellings (like Jackson andJaxon). Our data comes from nearly half a million parents who shared their baby's name with us in 2014.

Jackson

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Yes, varying degrees of alcoholism and drug abuse.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: No, the Death Star should be prepared to pledge itself to defend me. I am the one who knocks.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Not really, if I'm not allowed to Bitch, or have wine i'd be pretty sad. (the bitterness of the wine reflects my personality)

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Nah just razer raidtime, or dial up by mobile phones

riotpopper

Gold
In Game Name(IGN): riotpopper

Age(must be 15+): 22

Minecraft Exp: Been playing since Porkchops healed HP and Skeletons had rapidfire.

Herocraft Exp: Been playing off and on for 3 years. Most of my pvp experience comes from joining vanilla pvp with my friend Stride, and completely DOMINATING the pvp scenes by building up our unstoppable faction again and again. Fun times, much rage quits.

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): Aye Aye Cap'n

Spec or intended spec: Wizard/Miner I'll be focusing on combat from afar and earning money for the town with Ports. Once I've earned some hefty cash I'll be going Dragoon or Samurai. (I'm currently observing how each class plays so I know what would be the best fit)

Current level: Level 12 Wizard, level 19 Crafter (I have the souls for the switch to Miner)

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):I like to build, I like to explore and fight. I LOVE playing diplomat, making allies and enemies. The reason my friend and I were successful in so many servers was because he was the muscle who started wars, and I was the voice that talked through things, forced alliances, caused quarrels between enemy factions.... It was absolutely glorious. My last 2 playthroughs on Herocraft were solo, where I had 2 towns allied with me, built my home in-between them, and fully benefited from both of their war efforts (They knew I was neutral to both and wasn't picking sides) so this time around I want to stick with one town and help it grow and dominate both economically and through pvp.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: See above. I live for pvp, and chatting it up with people is always fun

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I honestly don't remember the town names of the people I used to ally with, They were all "evil" towns if that helps any (They usually did way more pvp)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Eh, probably for inactivity sometime 7 or 8 months ago. I joined a town, paid 3 months rent/tax in advance, but my uncle passed away so I didn't play for a long time. Logged in again about 5 months after and the world had reset. So I assume they may have kicked me for being inactive.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: "If a man is not willing to die for his homeland, he is not a man of his country. A man worth his salt will never flinch in the face of adversity."
- Not really a quote I just made it up
Hell yeah I'll defend the Death Star. As a Wizard I'm even blessed to be able to defend even if I lose my weapons, with AOEs and ranged spells. (Plus let's be honest, I make lots of friends. I'd be able to call in some favors once I have time to rub elbows with other clans a little)

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Fully

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Both. I may not voice too often considering my house if rather full right now (Crap tons of roommates) But I will whenever I have some peace and quiet

Were you referred? By who?: Someone mentioned a guy was building a death star. That's all I needed to know.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Excellent app! Welcome to the Death Star @riotpopper ! Added you in-game, and I can help you with leveling. We have a nice magma spawner at a dungeon nearby.

Mounds7

Glowing Redstone
Copy and paste the application below, and put forth a little effort please.
=====================================================

In Game Name(IGN):

Age(must be 15+): 19

Minecraft Exp: 5+ years

Herocraft Exp: 3 years

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): Y, but i would rather make one if i could

Spec or intended spec: Engineer necromancer

Current level: lvl 7 Necro

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I adore redstone (hint the engineer), but i also like pve/pvp and building

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Redstone knowledge, a trooper with good aim, friendly and willing to help

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): 2 previously but I dont remember their names, they were on previous maps

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: I will give my cloned life to it

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes

Were you referred? By who?: Saw on forums

In Game Name(IGN): deathnight295

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: 8/10 (Played since 1.4)

Herocraft Exp: 6.5/10 (Diffrent stuff like relics or Prof's) (Played servers that have some of the same plugins as Herocraft)

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): Yes

Spec or intended spec: RuneBlade

Current level: 4

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): PvP

What strengths do you bring to the town?: PvP and Support

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None (Was in a wipe back or so)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: *Deep breathing* Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a Mic, Skype, and Teamspeak

Were you referred? By who?: Bar

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
In Game Name(IGN): Emperor Palpatine

Age(must be 15+): 93ish (I forget)

Minecraft Exp: I am pretty experienced at my craft of being a sith lord.

Herocraft Exp: I have limited experiance being a Hero, but I was in disguise as a minor hero for a fair bit.

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): No, people will wear storm-trooper skins for me

Spec or intended spec: Vicar, waiting for the starwars class to come out

Current level: 1

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Grief as much as possible, my pet rock just died.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Force Lightning Bitches

Previous Towns;
Drumroll, please! Here are the baby boy names that made our top 100 list in 2014.

Jackson held his ground at number one, having bumped eight-year champ Aiden from that spot last year. Nolan boasted the largest surge in popularity on the boys' list, vaulting over 18 spots to land at number 68. Tumbling farthest down the list were Brayden (slumping 19 spots) andChase (slipping 17). Let's offer a warm welcome to the four newcomers who joined the party this year: Easton, Xander, Ryder, and Sean.

Click on each name to see its popularity over time, common sibling names, and more. Plus, you can search for other names in our Baby Names Finder.

Note: To capture true popularity, our exclusive baby names list combines names that sound the same but have multiple spellings (like Jackson andJaxon). Our data comes from nearly half a million parents who shared their baby's name with us in 2014.

Jackson

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Yes, varying degrees of alcoholism and drug abuse.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: No, the Death Star should be prepared to pledge itself to defend me. I am the one who knocks.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Not really, if I'm not allowed to Bitch, or have wine i'd be pretty sad. (the bitterness of the wine reflects my personality)

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Nah just razer raidtime, or dial up by mobile phones
Hi malalalalalalalalala

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
The Death Star housing sector is complete! A few of the rooms are waiting until the township housing cost changes go live. I have some shacks available for no cost atm, but I'll be coming up with a room cost/fee in the future. I'm waiting until some of the tax/housing changes go live to make a final decision on cost.

I'm still searching for a few more active members to help with running and building The Death Star! We're getting close to finishing construction on the bottom half of the sphere, but still have a good bit of redstone work to go. Thanks to all the founding members for the help so far!

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
The Death Star is looking for a few qualified individuals to join in leadership roles. I'm actively searching for a S.I.C., Lead Recruitment Officer, Lead Construction Officer, and a Chief Military Officer. I'm currently balancing all those roles, but I'd like to find a few interested individuals to take on some responsibilty within this galactic superweapon.

We currently have housing available, farms producing, and plenty of area to build! I have enough space to house a large player base, so feel free to invite your friends along with you!

Last edited:
In Game Name(IGN):bigarcher112

Age(must be 15+):15

Minecraft Exp:played since 2011

Herocraft Exp: Joined today

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N):No

Spec or intended spec: Beserker/crafter

Current level:0

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to Pvp

What strengths do you bring to the town?:I bring some decent pvp to the town.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):None

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?:Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:Yes I have a mic no to Team speak could never get it to work for me

Were you referred? By who?: Individually

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'm gonna let you join mainly because of Individually, but your app was real sad haha. Welcome to The Death Star @bigarcher112 ! I'll be on later tonight and I can get you an invite.

Jreems

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name(IGN): Jreems

Age(must be 15+): YAY IM 15+

Minecraft Exp: 5 years

Herocraft Exp: 3 years

Willing to wear Stormtrooper skin (Y/N): Hi, I'm 12. (so yes)

Spec or intended spec: Anyhting town needs idgaf

Current level: 2 Sammy 10 crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy building but I suck at it and hate to get the materials too build. so I usually mine, get rich af and pay people to me my slaves.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: all strengths except bitching and whining I do not do

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): too many to remember

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of the Death Star?: HELL YEAH

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: MAYBE ;)

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: YES BOTH

Were you referred? By who?: BARBY<3