• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
Guys. I am brazilian and I can speak 100% portuguese. If you are thinking I'm some sort of traitor or something, I have nothing to do with CraftLandia. In fact, I had never even heard of them until now. Besides that, I can translate anything if you guys want me to to solve this pickle out.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Is that neo talking?
It's me ;)

Guys. I am brazilian and I can speak 100% portuguese. If you are thinking I'm some sort of traitor or something, I have nothing to do with CraftLandia. In fact, I had never even heard of them until now. Besides that, I can translate anything if you guys want me to to solve this pickle out.
Thanks! A moderator a Brazillian minecraft community helped to translate the video for me.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Ziden was kind enough to give me the username and password to an unused account on the Brazilian Minecraft Forums to use. If you have anything that you want said to them, please post them in this thread in a spoiler with the following format:
Code:
[spoiler=Message for Brazil]
Username

[/spoiler]
.@TheMormon

@Kainzo , if you want these approved before hand by yourself, I'll wait for the go-ahead by you.

JenksLaw

Legacy Supporter 7
I saw your templates @Kainzo it might be a good idea to create one for state reps/senators. Getting a law past or a treaty written can be a slow working machine but its cases like these that get laws past in the long run. Plus.. its an election year so politicians are always looking for ways to persuade voters.

For example, the US might ultimately put pressure on Brazil (probably economic pressure) to create anti-hacking legislation to protect US consumers.

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
I saw your templates @Kainzo it might be a good idea to create one for state reps/senators. Getting a law past or a treaty written can be a slow working machine but its cases like these that get laws past in the long run. Plus.. its an election year so politicians are always looking for ways to persuade voters.

For example, the US might ultimately put pressure on Brazil (probably economic pressure) to create anti-hacking legislation to protect US consumers.

Don't you think you are going a bit far? A brazilian server is accused of DDoS and next thing you know there's a pollitical war?

JenksLaw

Legacy Supporter 7
That's how the US works man.
1. Citizens complain
2. politicians want votes
3. ????
4. profit

I'm not trying to say Brazil should lose access to computers. I'm just saying the US has a hole in it's defenses and I'd rather not be terrorized by people whose governments can't be bothered to prevent hacking.

- Do they still show this video in schools, or am I showing my age? lol

mukrakiish

Stone
And we DONT have good evidence against CraftLandia.
Just because everything seems to be posted in public, means everything is posted in public. I'm fairly certain that very specific and very targeting evidence has been collected from Kainzo and was simply kept hidden to retain its value. Soon as its public evidence before the case is settled, its worthless.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Just because everything seems to be posted in public, means everything is posted in public. I'm fairly certain that very specific and very targeting evidence has been collected from Kainzo and was simply kept hidden to retain its value. Soon as its public evidence before the case is settled, its worthless.
This, there is no reason to give out evidence to the public masses right now. Yes, it might get a few more on our side, but Craftlandia can find ways to counter the evidence.

mukrakiish

Stone
This, there is no reason to give out evidence to the public masses right now. Yes, it might get a few more on our side, but Craftlandia can find ways to counter the evidence.
That's why I posted that. Most people assume that you show "all your cards" but that's a fools errand. You gotta keep the aces tucked up your sleeve till the game is finished and bets are off.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
K - the two teams are working together now - expect all services (except website) to be offline in a few.

Thank you for being patient, I can't go more indepth atm.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
K - the two teams are working together now - expect all services (except website) to be offline in a few.
Thank you for being patient, I can't go more indepth atm.

Yay~! I want my Herocraft baaaack.
btw, we should have a small creative server ;o would be fun.