• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Soo....
MCF, PML and bukkit have now removed/deleted/locked our treads?
I really miss a facepalm rating on MCF and PMC.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Our thread on Minecraft Forums was deleted:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1421113-a-great-injustice/
It looks like we have hit a nerve somewhere.

Umm....

"Danielle lied... I can confirm that CraftLandia paid me $100,000 to close the thread and it wasn't due to our own policies about witch hunts and sharing personal information, that's just a smokescreen. Now excuse me, I have some illegal substances to procure. "
-citricsquid

*confused*

Btw, trying to read through 17 pages of herocraft posts is rather time consuming :3 Keep up the good work guys!

Concoid

Wood
Umm....

"Danielle lied... I can confirm that CraftLandia paid me $100,000 to close the thread and it wasn't due to our own policies about witch hunts and sharing personal information, that's just a smokescreen. Now excuse me, I have some illegal substances to procure. "
-citricsquid

*confused*

Btw, trying to read through 17 pages of herocraft posts is rather time consuming :3 Keep up the good work guys!
Join the club, Sister.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@MsGigi This is material for the blog! (Unless you posted about it already)

@Dielan9999 Material for G+ page

Gotta spread the word!

That guy (Spunkiiez) Probably been awake 5 days refreshing this page so he can comment on all our threads that we make around on the internet.

Oh, I've been trying to keep up as much as I can. This may be my only down time for the day due to some personal things going on so I'm going to be working my balls off for the next 6 hours with everything and anything for Herocraft.
Emailing all the gaming places with Neo's post as well as any other news sources that covers gaming, sending out emails to Mojang, Brazil, etc; updating the blog, working on creating a Blogger for this to dispute Spunkiie's bullshit, tweeting the fck out of my twitter (same with Facebook), and trying to do anything I can on the forums to raise awareness.

CARPAL TUNNEL, HERE I COME! :D

Oh, and @kevinlive - It's facepalm, not faceplant... >.> JS

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
http://kainzoslies.blogspot.com.br/

As a response to this, I do NOT believe any word that CraftLandia says. I just want this whole issue to be resolved. I ask for proof because i'm curious; I have missed a lot of what is happening lately, which is why I am asking. Don't take things out of context to gain an advantage, I trust Kainzo.

Hmm, maybe we should make a ''CraftLandia Lies'' blog to expose all that they've done? :p

JESUS FCKING CHRIST! Are you serious?!
This guy is full of so much shit, he's passes the "asshole" title.

I'm gonna go to "fundme.com" and create a fund me project to fly us all down to brazil to kick this guy's arse if we can't have anything legally done to stop this guy. -.-

I think all of this business will be beneficial for both this server and for all minecraft players in Brazil. For one, I think all this will bring even more popularity to this server if it (hopefully) survives. Also, if Craftlandia is actually brought down, it will give gate to other servers to sprout in Brazil. I haven't actually played on the server, but once it comes back on, I plan to do so.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I found a little song that describe how I feel when my favorite server get attacked by some tard from brazil.

I want herocraft back :(

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Same old same old I think. People going off the handle making outlandish claims of what they are going to do to this tard, and the admins working as fast as they can to stop the attacks on the server.
Aww... They're not outlandish.. They're conversation starters AND plans for the "what if" future :3

Besides, it's not like we're not doing our part too you know

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Aww... They're not outlandish.. They're conversation starters AND plans for the "what if" future :3

Besides, it's not like we're not doing our part too you know

Although it does start a conversation, I myself find it just a bit asinine and immature, which is my opinion and I am allowed to express it, just as you are allowed to express your supposed "plan".

That Kainzo Lies Blog is like a joke! I will admit he has some evidence but it's stating a lot of negative lies about Kainzo.

Many people have read it and came to the same conclusion, it is all bs. I do enjoy how he keeps throwing out the donation part, he clearly has not learned the meaning of that word as of yet.

Seems Planet Minecraft feels the same as Bukkit and MCF, they closed the thread.

Soo....
MCF, PML and bukkit have now removed/deleted/locked our treads?
I really miss a facepalm rating on MCF and PMC.

Sad isn't it?

As for this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1421113-a-great-injustice/page__st__20#entry17279149

citricsquid is one of the most immature site administrators I have ever had the "pleasure" of meeting, would have been better to just not say anything at all, as opposed to showing how childish they can be.

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
fasuqf.jpg

To answer "... if CraftLandia is so evil as the guy keep claiming. Why he wanted to join them in the first place?"
douucj.jpg

so in this post, Ziden joined because at the time he didn't have his minecraft server up. Saw that Craftlandia had the same plugin for "over 2 years" and decided to help so he sent an email to join. They refused saying they had a developer. Finally he got his server up and was DDOS by Spunkiie.

Spunkiie ddosed Ziden's server

source:
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/re...in-craftbukkit-here-to-stop-this.76818/page-3

part where Spunkiie is claiming he is the owner of Craftlandia:
2csi4y8.jpg

link to the pic in the pic: http://i.imgur.com/aX8D1.png

Source:
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/se...-9-1-1-anti-x-ray-xray-1-2-5-r4.26043/page-35

TheBirdBag

Stone
Paril seems to have already known about the situation, so I guess we are making progress with the whole raising awareness thing.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I am kinda getting VERY MAD. Thoe im not going anywhere.
I just want to get all this over with.
What is next?

Since this question has been coming up a lot, I guess what you could do is email these people (as neotetro posted but without the email links):

This:

Hello, I have a tip about a new movement among gamers. It concerns Brazilian hackers targeting United States citizen’s internet connections and websites, shutting them down and threatening until they get what they want. Their goal is to become Top Dog in the gaming market and shut down competition through hacking methods such as DDoSing servers. This is about to become big, and I want to offer you the chance to cover the story and raise awareness about this issue. Do some searches for “Herocraft being DDoS’d” and you’ll find background information. What you’ll see is that they are targeting a gaming company “herocraft” and trying to shut them and many others down.

Status
Not open for further replies.