• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBirdBag

Stone
So they claim that Spunkiie isn't even a player on their server, yet he was the one who made Craftlandia's thread on MCF, Click here for link
I'm guessing that server will be way less popular than his others, since you need a premium account. Most people who play on his servers don't have premium minecraft accounts, which is the only reason it's so popular.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Did NOBODY see my post about "spunkiiez" being an admin on the server? I even linked their advertisement video which showed that he is an admin for one of their servers.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well, it seems that they are still at it. I'm at work right now but I will be on the phone with some professional who can help mitigate this and stop it.

Update:
Magically, yesterday the attacks ceases. I wasn't sure if what we implemented worked or not. However, two players join our "test" server and immediately start asking to speak to Kainzo saying thye are the owners of Craftlandia.
I announce my presence and ask how I can help them. They state that "spunkiie" is no longer an admin of CraftLandia. Their only request is that we apologize to their community and to remove all defamation stating they are linked. A little while after the two left, the DDOS resumes.
Line 5578: 2012.08.12 16:13:42 <Dorgado> spunkiie was expelled from the staff
Line 5580: 2012.08.12 16:13:45 <Dorgado> ricardo = admn
Line 5585: 2012.08.12 16:14:38 <Dorgado> no, spunkiie was removed from staff
Line 5649: 2012.08.12 16:22:23 <Dorgado> kainzo, know ziden ?
Line 5655: 2012.08.12 16:23:04 <Dorgado> he is a perfect lier
Line 5657: 2012.08.12 16:23:34 <Dorgado> he was deined to entry on craftlandia staff
Line 5685: 2012.08.12 16:26:51 <Dorgado> craftlandia is much envied in Brazil, many trying to do negative things
Line 5692: 2012.08.12 16:28:00 <Dorgado> kam, fbi not have jurisdiction in brazil
Line 5695: 2012.08.12 16:28:40 <[Crusader]Kainzo> What is it that you want from me, Dorgado?
Line 5701: 2012.08.12 16:29:14 <Dorgado> kainzo, just say that we are not involved
Line 5756: 2012.08.12 16:35:36 <Dorgado> I came to ask you to remove the entry from your site, is a post that contains a false accusation
Line 5762: 2012.08.12 16:35:56 <Dorgado> you're publishing something false
Line 5773: 2012.08.12 16:38:06 <Dorgado> ok, thank you for your attention, lie does not get you anywhere
Line 5783: 2012.08.12 16:39:00 <Dorgado> yes, we create it to response your post only
Line 5816: 2012.08.12 16:42:32 <Dorgado> again: spunkiie removed from staff

Logic errors:
1) By removing Spunkiie they admit that he was doing illegal activity. Perhaps his past catching up to him?
2) All historical research proves that Spunkiie is not a mere admin but the owner of CraftLandia
3) Thinking that they can silence a crowd of 20,000 players because they can throw money at Curse/Bukkit/MCF
4) The DDoS stops, "meeting" occurs asking for us to remove CraftLandia. They leave the DDOS continues.

Jonchun

Dirt
Joined the forum just to say that this is getting ridiculous. Mad respect to Afforress whereas Bukkit and mcforums seem to just not care. Pretty pathetic IMO.

Anyways, to lighten up the mood... @Kainzo

2ce3zmh.png

I guess the forums don't want me :( Look at that captcha >.<

TheBirdBag

Stone
Logic errors:
1) By removing Spunkiie they admit that he was doing illegal activity. Perhaps his past catching up to him?
2) All historical research proves that Spunkiie is not a mere admin but the owner of CraftLandia
3) Thinking that they can silence a crowd of 20,000 players because they can throw money at Curse/Bukkit/MCF
4) The DDoS stops, "meeting" occurs asking for us to remove CraftLandia. They leave the DDOS continues.
Hmm... this is weird. I wonder if they are regretting DDoSing us and are just lying? Also - Dorgado was from that video showing how to download their cracked copy of minecraft. That means he is a part of the CraftLandia staff, but it just seems like spunkiie told him to do this.

Northac

Obsidian
Joined the forum just to say that this is getting ridiculous. Mad respect to Afforress whereas Bukkit and mcforums seem to just not care. Pretty pathetic IMO.

Anyways, to lighten up the mood... @Kainzo

2ce3zmh.png

I guess the forums don't want me :( Look at that captcha >.<

dude, you just got owned by the captcha lol

"We want you to appologize and say we arent Ddos'ing you, else we will keep Ddos'ing you"..........ummmmm what?

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm... this is weird. I wonder if they are regretting DDoSing us and are just lying? Also - Dorgado was from that video showing how to download their cracked copy of minecraft. That means he is a part of the CraftLandia staff, but it just seems like spunkiie told him to do this.

I think this song is about Craftlandia

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I understand people's frustration in this matter. The community of HCO wants it to end so we can get back to our beloved server, but if we condone such acts, we are not any better.

Not to mention you causing such actions against Craftlandia is hurting their player base, the ones that are completely innocent in this. Do not hold the children accountable for the sins of the father.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
In other news....

I FINALLY FIXED THE TUMBLR! WE NOW HAVE BULLETS WHERE THE BULLETS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE! :D
(you have no idea how hard it was to figure out that the HTML wasn't working simply because the ".post" was "post." >.>)

*before and after pictures soon to come once I'm done piecing the damn thing together*

Status
Not open for further replies.