• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I uh.. I'm having a hard time respecting anyone anymore. I honestly don't think I can look at mojang or MCF the same ever again.

And it's not even the fact that they didn't help because it's understandable to not want to be in this sort of situation. It's just the fact that they replied to kainzo like machines, auto-answering him like he was just some sort of protocol that they've dealt with millions of times over.

The fact that he's practically throwing his money at the screen to make everyone on this server happy, NOT EVEN just on this server, he's even defending other servers in brazil that are getting targeted far worse than us!! and this makes him nothing more than a naysayer and a liar?! We have more than 50 freaking people who haven't been on the server in days AND WE'RE LYING? Is anyone even human anymore?!

Kainzo, you are the best admin I have ever met. The most dedicated, the most caring, and the most mature admin. I have ever met. Thank you for absolutely every sacrifice you've made to get this server rolling again, and thank you for not censoring this and keeping us in the dark. Lastly, thank you for actually having balls and standing up and informing us.

Sorry for the long post, I'm angry..
welcome :)

jesse131

Dirt
This is right from their forum (somehow non-Brazilian IP's can now visit their site?!):

13/08/2012
- Spunkiiez reinstated to the team. 12/08/2012 -

The rest:
Removed redstone_ore of shops of all servers. - New record for online players on the servers: 2121 11/08/2012- Brewing stand temporarily disabled on all servers (except Hardcore) - Fixed BUG VIPs from the premium and non-hardcore servers enter the server's whitelist creative - stop taking Delay kit nb changed from 10 to 5 minutes. - Translated messages from the command / pvp - Goold accepted as Coordinator. - new record players in the online servers: 2103 10.08.2012 - Decreased frequency with which mobs mobspawners born. - Because of a bug for DUPE, now it is not possible to shop selling / buying pot of water. 09/08/2012 - Disabled the use of buckets on all servers (except hardcore) - Fixed Bug that allowed the use of XP / spells in the Classic. - Grouping items on the floor reactivated. - Delay 30 seconds to speak in global chat (!) reactivated . - Sale of cookies temporarily disabled on all servers - Colors / tell back to the previous standard. - Substitute not part of the team more. 08/08/2012 - New record players online forum: 2707 - Fixed BUG of the times do not satisfy hunger by eating - Fixed BUG anticheat protection sometimes block who is building very fast - spunkiiez not part of the team more. - Fixed BUG mobs do not even born when they should be on 07/08/2012 - All Servers were migrated to version 1.3.1 of Minecraft ( see here ) - Minecraft version available for download on our website updated to 1.3.1 ( see here ) - Fixed Bug that allowed the delay of the bypass / spawn - Fixed BUG loss inventory items to the login / logout - Value of the cookie changed on all servers to reflect changes in version 1.3.1 - Fixed BUG mobs rising in worlds that should not be born. - New record players online forum: 1546 06/08 / 2012 - TS Online again.

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Who is? =( I am dazed and confused =D
It's Magyar. One of his imaginary friends were probably talking about you.

Back on topic: They didn't get rid of all evidence. I don't wanna say it on here because it's public...

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Umm....

"Danielle lied... I can confirm that CraftLandia paid me $100,000 to close the thread and it wasn't due to our own policies about witch hunts and sharing personal information, that's just a smokescreen. Now excuse me, I have some illegal substances to procure. "
-citricsquid

*confused*

Btw, trying to read through 17 pages of herocraft posts is rather time consuming :3 Keep up the good work guys!

I posted a screenshot of this a few pages back. It's a troll.

Unknown

Wood
I'm a brazillian player/server owner and i want to give you them some information from a brazillian point of view (if you them dont already know)

Craftlandia is the most known server on our country. Most of his players are beginners on minecraft online world.
Only a few people know that Craftlandia does DDoS on all kind of server that begins to grow and start to compete with them. Craftlandia TAKES DOWN EVERY BRAZILLIAN SERVER THAT REPRESENTS A THREAT TO THEIR REIGN.

We, as server owners feel injuried, but we never could do anything. Now we hope that you people succeed to shut down this oppressive server and really feel sorry for those things

Any help that a brazillian can do, you them can count with me!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Daaaa,
I can't connnect to IRC anymore, it just says "Connecting to server" and nothing more happends....
:(

We decided we did not like you anymore =P

Kidding, come back to us Mille!

I'm a brazillian player/server owner and i want to inform you them some information from a brazillian point of view (if you them dont already know)

Craftlandia is the most known server on our country. Most of his players are beginners on minecraft online world.
A few people know that Craftlandia does DDoS on all kind of server that begins to grow and start to compete with them. Craftlandia TAKES DOWN EVERY BRAZILLIAN SERVER THAT REPRESENTS A THREAT TO THEIR SERVER.

We, as server owners feel injuried, but we never could do anything. Now we hope that you people succeed to shut down this oppressive server and really feel sorry for those things

Welcome to the fight against oppression =)

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm a brazillian player/server owner and i want to inform you them some information from a brazillian point of view (if you them dont already know)

A few people know that Craftlandia does DDoS on all kind of server that begins to grow and start to compete with them. Craftlandia TAKES DOWN EVERY BRAZILLIAN SERVER THAT REPRESENTS A THREAT TO THEIR SERVER.

So glad to have you aboard :) If you have any information, evidence to help us out, send it to me or Kainzo!

Então, feliz por ter você a bordo :) Se você tiver qualquer informação, as provas para nos ajudar, envie para mim ou Kainzo!

Twizinator

Wood
Kain EDIT:
LINK REMOVED FOR MALWARE/DOXING

If we do not give both sides of an argument fairness in analysis, then what's the point. Respond to his claims, disprove him, it's the only logical way to gain more credibility, and stop this massive attack.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
If we do not give both sides of an argument fairness in analysis, then what's the point. Respond to his claims, disprove him, it's the only logical way to gain more credibility, and stop this massive attack.

We did and have done so. He disabled comments. We put our own info on the forums in response to him before it was closed. This has been done MULTIPLE times.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This isn't so much about Herocraft anymore. This is about an entire country being oppressed by one server and one ultra-tyrannical regime.

Twizinator

Wood
We did and have done so. He disabled comments. We put our own info on the forums in response to him before it was closed. This has been done MULTIPLE times.
The evidence that I have seen, is exactly as described in the post. Forgive me, but I have yet to finish sifting through 32 pages of posts :), but other than the IRC logs, how can you directly tie the DDOS to CraftLandia.

I am not allied with, or affiliated with either party in this argument, but I do always wish to hear both sides before deciding my position on an issue, and he writes just as powerfully as you all do. Please show me information other than IRC logs, due to their unreliable nature. They could have been spoofed, or could be the work of an imposter.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
LIEuy.png

Still being hit really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.