• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizinator

Wood
We could do that and fight against them, but these people seem like the type of people who do something like DDos'ing and think nothing will happen to them and think its fine, but when it happens to them they through a huge ass bitch fit and try to get you in as much trouble as is humanly possible.

And if we start to attack them and Kainzo or anyone for that matter happens to get someone who can stop this in law then they will have proof of us doing the same to them as them to us meaning, nothing will happen to them or what happens to them happens to us so the server could possible be taken down or what ever, you get the idea atleast, I hope :O.

Shame, would make me soo happy to fuck up every single one of their servers, change there CP and SFTP passwords :D.
Don't flamethrowers kill people? I never said DDOS, I said fire. They can't pitch a bitch fit if they get a flamethrower to the chest...

Thank god I am on an IP of a phone, which isn't mine, in a different state...

Amoa123

Wood
I am guessing @mollstam on Twitter if referring to you guys. Shame he didn't mention you specifically about what's happening to get more publicity, and it's a shame he can't do anything himself. But at least he's acknowledged that he's got the messages from people.

There isn’t much I can do against people DDoSing your servers. I’d try putting up a reverse proxy that throttles and blocks and report abuse
https://twitter.com/mollstam/status/235052838559051778

Save some access logs, ISP loves that. : )
https://twitter.com/mollstam/status/235052962307768321

Really hope this stops soon, it's one of the childish things I've ever seen. I've sent the e-mails out that you asked people to send.

Hope that this *Insert REALLY bad words here* can be stopped once and for all.

TheBirdBag

Stone
After reading and studying the situation, I can confirm that Spunkiiez uses... GOOGLE CHROME.

EDIT: He also has no theme set on his google chrome.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Don't flamethrowers kill people? I never said DDOS, I said fire. They can't pitch a bitch fit if they get a flamethrower to the chest...

Thank god I am on an IP of a phone, which isn't mine, in a different state...
DDos was an example, what I was saying is you cant fight fire with fire with these people,
all they do is use cheap methods to get to the top and think that nothing will ever happen to them.

Oh and fuck the flamethrower, a rusty knife to the throut would be more satisfactory. :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
This goes off track because Herocrafters doesn't do much else then playing HC and when we don't, we discuss what we should do when we play HC. Yeah....

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
This goes off track because Herocrafters doesn't do much else then playing HC and when we don't, we discuss what we should do when we play HC. Yeah....

My mind was just blown. Also this has us confused:

[10:21] <Baiter12> had a server here in Brazil, he made ​​the own plugins, guess because it closed .... Craftlandia ...
[10:21] <+Sproctor|Angy> =]
[10:22] <Baiter12> and that is why I do not like the pink pony...
[10:22] <Grinch> Wat.
[10:23] <@Danda> I'm confused
[10:23] <+Sproctor|Angy> I am so confused as well

Status
Not open for further replies.