• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
BTW, does anyone else get "403 Forbidden" whenever you try to access any of their pages? Would this be because it's all ".br"?

EDIT:
"Legal actions are being taken against them now, ddos is a crime in Brazil and can actually result in several years of jail time. Luckily the craftlandia admins left tons of proof that they did it so they will likely all go to jail, and have there server shut down."

O_O I sincerely hope this is 100% true and accurate. If so...
Herocraft: 1
DoucheLandia: 0

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Update #2
I like pie.

We're still setting up mitigation - the website here seems mostly up now :) thanks for being patient! He's still trying to bring down our website like mad.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I am still not sure what DDoS is :/
DDoS = Distributed Denial-of-Service

A program is being used to spam requests and data (known as flooding) towards a particular server/network or computer, practically paralyzing it and preventing the usage of said server or computer. This is often done with a program that utilizes other computers that are either infected with a bug, allowing the user who is attacking to temporarily take control of those computers so that they can aid the user in attacking the target (aka zombies) OR, in some cases with the LOIC's, it's a program that is purposely downloaded to help the person planning the attack.

For more information, Google or Wiki it. >.> If you still don't understand, take a pair of scissors to your internet cable and go read a book or something...

@Kainzo WOOT! :D

Northac

Obsidian
wonder if they get the message yet, we will never surrender and they can never beat us.
Herocaft now and forever!

Also, I like pie as well, apple s my favorite.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
wonder if they get the message yet, we will never surrender and they can never beat us.
Herocaft now and forever!

Also, I like pie as well, apple s my favorite.

With any luck! :)

And psh. Your apple pie ain't got shit on my Boston Cream Pie :3

meh1002

TNT
Screen-shot-2010-06-06-at-%EC%98%A4%ED%9B%84-3.10.49.png

and all pie is good pie

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@chrisxzpyro Get a girlfriend? Quick and easy solution. (In both meanings ftw)

And I'm a few pages behind on all the posts here. Me and Cellar (when we have been getting online) were having some issues with the internet on all pages. These issues seem to have subsided earlier this afternoon.

My reply to Mr Spankiie over there: "OMG! R U Srs?! Never playing Herocraft again! I totally believe you, a known liar and hacker, over Kainzo's word!" -Said nobody ever

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
BTW, does anyone else get "403 Forbidden" whenever you try to access any of their pages? Would this be because it's all ".br"?

-snip-

Herocraft: 1
DoucheLandia: 0

They blocked all the Ips of outside countries that are not Brazilian. Use a BR proxy if you want to see the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.