• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Next HeroCraft hardware project for people to donate to:

34e42zt.png

Excuse the MS Paint!

RagingDragon5

Portal
Lol Idk who they think they are, but if they think they are going to win they sure are stupid. I don't care if it's a 1 person server. I will still play herocraft.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Guys, as much as we love the support. Please try to keep it classy on this thread. You are responsible for your own actions, and it pains me to see so many posts having to be deleted. We don't need you to flame some random dude for trying to annoy us, I'm sure his life is hard enough as it is. Take this time to reflect how lucky we are to have such a strong, united community. :)

I love you Herocraft! <3

Dfergy123

Iron
This is crap, Dont let them get away with this Kain!! FIGHT!!
:C
I wanna play Some HC!!! This is ****ing bull****!!!

turtle_guy

Stone
N-o w-o-r-r-i-e-s,
He will probs get an immense fine and 10+ years jail time,
ALSO
2:20 Is Craftlandia spawn. THAT is called competition? they should probably be in like 3000's server ranks. not first. Its a fucking terrible server >.> Lava pillars >.> Modern roads TERRIBLE housing <,< and finally floating structures and no order, just chaos.
these guys wanna be first? They are first on my hit list. Time to go to brazil.

I agree with Archmage_Lloyd, I've seen Herocraft cities that aren't super rich build better cities than their spawn. IT'S SPAWN!!!!!! YES! IT IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK GOOD :p

Status
Not open for further replies.