• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menandros

Legacy Supporter 8
It's pretty damned hot in this old un-cooled farm house from the 1800s where I do all my work but I don't mind.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Kainzo is really interested in finding a way to stop the attacks, because he is making a living from all your donations lol.

This guy is a fraud, he isn't even a programmer, He PAY for real developers to put his name on the plugin page, so stupid ppl may think he is a developer also.

The sad thing is that he pays using YOUR DONATION MONEY. So you guys are paying for this guy efforts to be someone he isn't.

TBH, I've told Kain to go treat himself to dinner on my donations, as long as I'm not feeding a weed addiction like my old CSS server, I think I will be fine.

What is funny is, I used to do some DDoSing back years ago when I was about 10-12ish. I quickly grew out of it because I realized fighting dirty is better left to the wimps (And the assassins/hitmen) You could also go the Notch way of things and hold a damn videogame tournament where I get to kick your ass and you get to try to kick my ass.

Alas, you are either 12 or stuck at the age of 12, if you wanna drop the DDoS for a moment, I'm up for a 1v1, your choice (As long as I have the game.)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Been doing some legal research. So far I've learned Brazil sucks. lol. Anti-hacking legislation is definitely lacking. Fraud is strictly enforced though. I think using Zombie computers for the DDOS might fall into that category. Anybody have an address or name for Spunk?

You can run a check on the domain name and pick up their personal name.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
@spunkiie You are a complete MORON. Your pathetic attack on the server is MORONIC, your alibi is also very MORONIC. AND you want to attack us to become number 1? on a server that has such bad ... well EVERYTHING
Can't wait till you are in Federal prison. You deserve it.

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
@Kainzo shouldn't you ban spunkiie from the forums... Or track his IP and bring your portal to brazil?
He would obviously use either a VPN or a proxy to access the website, and there is no point banning him considering making a new account is simple.

I think the members of HeroCraft should be more mature considering how petty you guys are acting.

@spunkiie Is the spawn on your server symmetrical now because in pictures it didn't look symmetrical.
I swear on my life if I find out you want to be #1 without a symmetrical spawn I will show you what an old timer can do with money.

Also pls rip my ip to show me your ability to DDoS because I'm not using anything to cover my ip.
I won't give HeroCraft your real ip if you do that. /sarcasm

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I feel kinda guilty not being able to do anything about this.. :(

To be fair, I don't know much about all this DDOS business, hacking, ect. Plus, i'm not from the US, and i'm also on holiday.

I guess all I can say is, GO GET EM' KAINZO! :D

On a side note, I see no real reason to reply to Spunkiie's comment. Chances are, that wasn't really them. It isn't like they'll care about what you say..

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
I feel kinda guilty not being able to do anything about this.. :(

To be fair, I don't know much about all this DDOS business, hacking, ect. Plus, i'm not from the US, and i'm also on holiday.

I guess all I can say is, GO GET EM' KAINZO! :D

On a side note, I see no real reason to reply to Spunkiie's comment. Chances are, that wasn't really them. It isn't like they'll care about what you say..
I feel the same way, I want to do more but there isn't anything to do, and I have little knowledge of DDOSing and such as well

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
CraftLandia contacted me 6+ months ago and requested that I work for their server, here's the copy and paste.
Urgent, Please Answer!

OutasightBlu
Feb 27, 2012 at 13:27
Hello LordKainzo, I am very happy to have the opportunity to talk to a genius like you. I come to make you an offer and at the same time a cry for help. I'm from Brazil, a big fan of all your plugins, and now I need your great help. I come to offer you an invitation to the staff of the server CraftLandia (The biggest of Brazil) and DarkTimes server (A minecraft RPG server by CraftLandia to have full disclosure of your plugins! We will use all of your plugins in this RPG server! But unfortunately, we do not have enough knowledge to get editing it and leave it in our local language is Portuguese. Me and my team can help you on that, we really need your help to edit some things (like adding classes to spawn, translate it and some things in the chat). Of course, you already have fame, but that would be more for fun.

If you can add me on skype:

batgato_ or servidor_darktimes

And the messenger:

[email protected]

Thank you for your attention!

Outasight / Gabriel

Sorry for possible errors in English!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
CraftLandia contacted me 6+ months ago and requested that I work for their server, here's the copy and paste.
Its a shame the kid speaks so friendly in that post, I guess even the good kids can throw a nasty tantrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.