• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@Rumblestikk Oh, kk. I thought so but it seemed to be on anything associated with .br (their website, wordpress, and all profiles of spunkiie).

I only wanted to find and post their IP's on crap (something I'll be doing in just a sec). Found what I needed on their youtube. XD

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
@MsGigi - I do recall someone suggesting on another site this is on (I've been keeping up with all of them) for someone to post on the /v/ forums in hope of getting Anon's attention. However, as Kainzo said, Herocraft is trying to settle this by legal means, however if that fails, raise hell.

Tjundis

ICE ICE ICE!
On a less serious note, will there be a Dome of Death to make up for this friday? :p

Northac

Obsidian
wait......post their ip on crap? wow.....thats all kinds of sick and twisted.......
wish i had thought of that

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
@Rumblestikk Oh, kk. I thought so but it seemed to be on anything associated with .br (their website, wordpress, and all profiles of spunkiie).

I only wanted to find and post their IP's on crap (something I'll be doing in just a sec). Found what I needed on their youtube. XD

Not your personal army.

/b/ won't do anything. Half of /v/ will sympathize, the other half won't care.

Try Reddit, if you haven't already.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
On a less serious note, will there be a Dome of Death to make up for this friday? :p

A message from Brutal to answer your question.

"I'm going to do a 4 to 6 hour DoD, while drunk, doped up on pills, and stuffing my face with Pizza." - @Brutalacerate

Not your personal army.

/b/ won't do anything. Half of /v/ will sympathize, the other half won't care.

Try Reddit, if you haven't already.

Its on Reddit, /b/ said to try out /v/ or something like that haha.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@Northac Thanks :D
@Rumblestikk This idea was before we heard anything about them stopping or legal action being taken . Haven't done it yet (as yesterday I was extremely frustrated with our internet problems and gave up). If something doesn't stop this guy soon or if he doesn't get locked up for it, I'm doing it. Otherwise he's going to continue doing it to other servers and I find it bullshit that his servers can still be voted for when there's been so many reports of this guy doing this.
@victim130 Why not go with Pink? It seems to be your favorite color on the game..

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@Nalestom I'd try /b/ and /v/, mostly /b/ with a rather troll-tastic attitude. I wish I could find a picture of what spunkiie looks like. I swear, if he's a fat-guy it's on. Reddit, Chan, and Gag. With any luck on /v/, I'd have the aid of someone who knew more about DDoS attacks to help us out. I hate not having connections anymore T.T

@Rumblestikk @Brutalacerate YAY! I'll try to get Cellar drunk for once! Got him some Pinnacle Vodka for his b-day ^.^ Now to acquire the Rum...

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm, I've got a few connections...

Somebody PM me and accidentally slip a few IP addresses, and I'll see what I can do.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
N-o w-o-r-r-i-e-s,
He will probs get an immense fine and 10+ years jail time,
ALSO
2:20 Is Craftlandia spawn. THAT is called competition? they should probably be in like 3000's server ranks. not first. Its a fucking terrible server >.> Lava pillars >.> Modern roads TERRIBLE housing <,< and finally floating structures and no order, just chaos.
these guys wanna be first? They are first on my hit list. Time to go to brazil.
Whooo lets all wear sword's on our heads :D @1:40

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Due to popular demand and the fabulous look of this color, I am now pink texted! @SonOfAGunner @MsGigi @Rumblestikk

I am rather accustom to this already! Speaking of which, that Mexican/Portuguese guy never got back to me about our 1v1, what should I do?

chrisxzpyro

Stone
Yeah, getting crap involved is a really bad idea. Do you think getting a bunch of 14 year olds to DDoS Craftlandia would be a good thing to do when we're trying to get the authorities to investigate them? /b/ wouldn't care, the thread would just get trolled and no one would contribute anything other than "OP FAG" "/b/ is not your personal army" etc. Perhaps 4-5 years ago it would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.