• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luddis15

Wood
I never got white listed to the server but I still use heroes on my brothers server so I hope you can win this "war"

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
images

I get a kitty!!!

Mattholomew

Legacy Supporter 5
Just remember, everyone, that it's not over until this guy stops terrorizing everyone else. Just because we're working our way into the clear doesn't mean we should just give up on this, we're not the only victims here, and we have a chance to help a whole lot of other people if we can get this guy's DDoSing capabilities taken away in any way possible. If Kainzo's ISP is looking into it, they can track it down and produce unbiased, irrefutable evidence, and even if legal actions won't work to take him down in Brazil, it'll get GoDaddy to drop him and give us more support, should we need it. Keep posting wherever you can about this, even if it doesn't seem like we're on the winning side of it, we're on the right side of it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
<font color=0000ff>C</font><font color=2222ff>o</font><font color=4444ff>l</font><font color=6666ff>o</font><font color=8888ff>r</font><font color=aaaaff>s</font><font color=ccccff>,</font> <font color=eeeeff>y</font><font color=ccccff>o</font><font color=aaaaff>u</font> <font color=8888ff>s</font><font color=6666ff>a</font><font color=4444ff>y</font><font color=2222ff>?</font>

Couldn't help it Xp
Wrong

Northac

Obsidian
<font color=0000ff>C</font><font color=2222ff>o</font><font color=4444ff>l</font><font color=6666ff>o</font><font color=8888ff>r</font><font color=aaaaff>s</font><font color=ccccff>,</font> <font color=eeeeff>y</font><font color=ccccff>o</font><font color=aaaaff>u</font> <font color=8888ff>s</font><font color=6666ff>a</font><font color=4444ff>y</font><font color=2222ff>?</font>

Couldn't help it Xp

.....huh? i see code...i think, was it suppose to be in color?

Mattholomew

Legacy Supporter 5
Crap, are they not variants of blue? I'm colorblind* Xp

*Edit: After searching for the term my optometrist used do describe it (Stage 1 colorblindness), I found out it's actually properly called dichromatism, as I can see most colors, but can't distinguish colors like red/green/brown and blue/purple. Love Wikipedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.