• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
after reading both herocraft's and craftlandia's offical statements i support you guys 100%. as a server host and learning to be a plugin developer with some sense that supporting craftlandia is wrong. they state that this piece of proof cant be use cause a one reason or another then uses the same thing for their proof. pure geniuses that work for craftlandia.
I'm really encouraged by this. I think we were all aware that CraftLandia isn't the best at hiding their junk, but to know that a person can be introduced to the situation, look at both sides and determine that we're in the right is a cool thing.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm really encouraged by this. I think we were all aware that CraftLandia isn't the best at hiding their junk,

Why would you want to look at their junk? 0=]

Okay enough with this, back to being serious. I am also encouraged, it is great to know people can look at both sides and truly see what is going on.

Mattholomew

Legacy Supporter 5
Absolutely, I think any person that takes a look at the evidence will at the very least pick up on the "Ha ha, we're winning" attitude in their posts, and that alone seems reason enough to disbelieve them in my opinion (why act that way when someone's "spreading lies"?).

Also, no real reason why we would randomly launch a smear campaign against Craftlandia, not like we've ever done anything like this before, whereas Craftlandia has been accused several times of DDoSing long before us. Even without looking at any evidence (which we also have quite a bit of), it seems pretty apparent who's in the wrong here....

Br3aking

Stone
Absolutely, I think any person that takes a look at the evidence will at the very least pick up on the "Ha ha, we're winning" attitude in their posts, and that alone seems reason enough to disbelieve them in my opinion (why act that way when someone's "spreading lies"?).

Also, no real reason why we would randomly launch a smear campaign against Craftlandia, not like we've ever done anything like this before, whereas Craftlandia has been accused several times of DDoSing long before us. Even without looking at any evidence (which we also have quite a bit of), it seems pretty apparent who's in the wrong here....
I see you found the change font button.

Mattholomew

Legacy Supporter 5
It's up? Dammit, I gotta try to get on! :eek:

Edit: It says it's offline for me. Can anyone PM me the link to the server, or hint at which one it is? I only have the main one on my Favorites....
(FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T POST IT HERE)
Thanks in advance!

Edit: Yeah, I'll need a PM after all, as well, I only know the port for the one that no one's on....
Still another, slightly larger edit: Nevermind, I remembered what the port was :p

DarkMists

Dirt
my favorite line is "3) Why he is expending more of his time spreading his campaign instead of fixing the issue/change host?" anyone with basic internet knowlegde knows that changing a host doesnt work well. change host get new ip attacker get ahold of new ip and continues tha attack.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
The test server appears to be running smoothly. Is there an ETA on server actual. I know it takes time so if you say its gonna be a day or two I fully understand.
EDIT: if someone could pm me the address that would be swell

chrisxzpyro

Stone
Try harder man! - whats it saying?
zujyxj.jpg
I even disabled both firewalls and tried vanilla minecraft.

MixxiM

TNT
zujyxj.jpg
I even disabled both firewalls and tried vanilla minecraft.
The same thing is happening to me. I thought the server was in "maintenance mode" or something and you guys were just testing some stuff.

EDIT: Just tried this with Vanilla MC, and the server won't even say it's online.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
It is the companies behind the Mods trying to mitigate potential responsibilty for litigation. Don't take it personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.