• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Way to take the thread off-topic.

Back on topic, any news about the whole thing? Also, Kainzo, one of your last posts was very, well, demotivational.

Stay strong! Spread the word! :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Enough with the numbers :mad:

Our anti-DDoS system is currently being implemented. Give us some more patience. :D

icedave

Wood
Hi, I only applied yesterday to get white-listed, I haven't played yet on your server, but after reading this, I make sure I play a lot on your server and I would be proud and happy to be a member of the Herocraft server. What's happen here is the saddest thing what I saw ever. How people can be so stupid, mad and jealous about something does they do such things?? It sounds like a 3 yr's old kid how got taken away his plastic doll and start screaming and yelling about this. I will stand on Herocraft's side and I will not support servers like Craftlandia or what it calls again... Normal person's, server's and account's how are involved in DDoS attacks should be get banned and deleted from curs, bukkit, minecraft.net and deleted. This should be a game to enjoy and relaxe and not to start fight's about money and "We are the best".
Thx for the approved "stamp" to get access to your server and like I all ready sad...

"I WILL BE A PROUD MEMBER ON YOUR SERVER"

For what i saw all ready, you do a great job and i bet you do everything to make your community happy in all the ways what you are able to. Go Go Go....

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We still need to raise awareness of this rising threat in the Minecraft Community. Keep linking your sigs to Stop Cyber-Terrorism (yes this is terrorism, no matter how you splice it, services are being shut down, fantasy or not) We stand resolute that CraftLandia owners are bad peoples and they monopolize an entire country through brute force.

Kainzo said that a day ago I'm pretty sure -.-
The migration is almost complete. There's some quick check overs that I have to do. I cannot discuss this publicly due to security issues - but in order to protect ourselves from this, it is a complex setup.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Sounds like we may be up soon. Congrats to Kainzo and the team for responding so quickly. When Amazon was targeted in 08 it took them a few weeks to resolve.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I know you are all eager to play but don't forget to vote today if you havent already. We need the ratings to stay bumped.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I almost feel like we should keep the server down. Hold it a minute! I think we will all fall lazy if this was to end :( Plus I won't lie, I enjoyed having all of us working together.

Luddis15

Wood
10 years in jail is kinda long time. If he gets in jail when he is 7 years old he will be 17 years old when he gets out of there. That a good way wasting ur life. I'm just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.