• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Our upsteam providers have notified the authorities - are datacenter is still under attack, they have 10Gbps lines and are mitigating most of it. For the most part, I believe the legal route has failed. Brazil is like the wild west. There needs to be a new sheriff in town.

Our services will be offline for a few hours soon (we are migrating ip's) It will be back up sometime soon. In the office so I can't do anything with the server yet.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Our upsteam providers have notified the authorities - are datacenter is still under attack, they have 10Gbps lines and are mitigating most of it. For the most part, I believe the legal route has failed. Brazil is like the wild west. There needs to be a new sheriff in town.

Our services will be offline for a few hours soon (we are migrating ip's) It will be back up sometime soon. In the office so I can't do anything with the server yet.

We must never give up! Spread the word! Legal action can work!

mukrakiish

Stone
They love the attention. The way they write things...they are built around people praising them and wanting to be as "great" as them. The more attention they get...they more they want.

MixxiM

TNT
Alright, I'm getting pissed now.

Everywhere I go it's "Lack of proofs" this and "Lack of proofs" that. First off, it's PROOF, why the fuck is there an S at the end every single time?

Second, @Kainzo , I know you're telling the truth. Is it possible for you to send some kind of unquestionable proof to a member of Bukkit/Curse/MCF/PMC staff to validate your claims, then have them relay the information across their community? Reddit uses a similar system to verify the OP's claims in AMAs. Just one shred of evidence will make all these butthurt oxygen-wasters shut their mouths

Also,
I believe the legal route has failed.
Can we have your permission to crush them like the cockroaches they are, or are you still taking the 'higher ground' in this situation?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, I'm getting pissed now.

Everywhere I go it's "Lack of proofs" this and "Lack of proofs" that. First off, it's PROOF, why the fuck is there an S at the end every single time?

Second, @Kainzo , I know you're telling the truth. Is it possible for you to send some kind of unquestionable proof to a member of Bukkit/Curse/MCF/PMC staff to validate your claims, then have them relay the information across their community? Reddit uses a similar system to verify the OP's claims in AMAs. Just one shred of evidence will make all these butthurt oxygen-wasters shut their mouths

Also,

Can we have your permission to crush them like the cockroaches they are, or are you still taking the 'higher ground' in this situation?
I think it is "proofS" because of Google Translate doing that from Portuguese to English, as many with that spelling of it are from Brazil. Some are making fun of CL admins who say that they want "Just ONE proofs".

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
I've already started playing my own game, Where I was raised, you don't let someone rain on you without sending them to the hospital with ya, I posted all the pastie quotes on their forums, my post and my account were locked out in under 30 seconds. I also made posted the pasties on their FB page using a new account I created, but the links didn't work. Anyway, I gotta go register for senior school year and then go to work. Ill continue this fight tomorrow afternoon!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter

Herocraft takes no responsibility for the actions of the public, but our official stance is stay on the higher ground.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I do not reccomend anyone take action against these people no matter how much they might deserve it. However if you do intend to take action yourselves please make no mention of it here.

EDIT: Also try to remember that we are in America not Brazil. Just because their government will not punish them does not mean that ours will not punish you. Please make no mention of your intent in this or any other online forum public or private.

Unknown

Wood
I think it is "proofS" because of Google Translate doing that from Portuguese to English, as many with that spelling of it are from Brazil. Some are making fun of CL admins who say that they want "Just ONE proofs".
heh, actually thats because "S" looks plural on our language :p
about the topic you did in their forum, dont worry about this. If you post anything the staff just will delete

Status
Not open for further replies.