• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Haha, I used to have a few groupies, but lately I've rolled with Uin and soon I'll roll with the Frencies. And tbh, I have no clue how I KS so much haha

Crysillion

Iron
Hello, Kainzo!

I came here from your post on the Heroes section. I admit that when I first got here, I couldn't stop laughing. Not at your demise, but because this guy is actually quite seriously trying to DDoS the competition. I cannot tell you how surprised I am that nobody has returned the favor, and still shocked that nobody in HeroCraft hasn't stepped up and basically just fucked this guy. Ultimately though, it is very sad. Both for him and your server. You have to be a sad individual to have to do this, for fucks sake.

I find it odd that Bukkit and Curse backed out so quickly. I understand not wanting to be involved, but it makes no sense to just let this go on. This is their community, why do they make no attempts to take care of it? However, I suppose there isn't much they actually could do themselves, but they should still let the word be spread. This guy is a monster and he needs to be dealt with. If he is shamed publicly, he may stop, but if people pretend he doesn't exist, then it will never end. Very backwards thinking on their behalf.

I remember a while back thinking that just about no server has been DDoS'd on Minecraft, I was starting to think that maybe it was somehow not possible. I see now that it is, but I have to question why HeroCraft was selected. Your server is quite popular, but it is also very unique. There are plenty of run-of-the-mill servers that are more popular than HeroCraft and I have to question why they are not being targeted.

Honestly though, the bottom line is this. The guy is fucking Brazilian. He runs Brazilian servers where the main language is not English. Why the hell is he DDoS'ing English-speaking servers? Who the hell would leave these servers and go to his?

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Taunting?
Broken English?

I'm 14, live in America, and am very bored. I apologize if my comments offend anyone, or raise any sort of suspicion. I am not affiliated, or associated with these bastards. DDOS is childish, and unethical.

A 14 american that speaks Portuguese and English? Bravo on that.
Quem é vc? :)

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Aww... They're beautiful servers though and there's so many people on them all the time. I figured it's a bit of entertainment until our server's back up and running. :(

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Crysillion said
I find it odd that Bukkit and Curse backed out so quickly. I understand not wanting to be involved, but it makes no sense to just let this go on. This is their community, why do they make no attempts to take care of it?
Does no one read my posts I have explained this twice now.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
We have nothing against Brazil. We are trying to help the oppressed Brazilians. Do not make negative comments towards Brazil or it's inhabitants, joking or not. This is about the owners of Craftlandia.

Remember, a large majority of their players likely have no idea this is happening, and may be confused about our "aggression" towards them. Be the bigger men/women, and keep it civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.