• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CONTEST: Herocraft T-Shirts!

Justaz101

Glowing Redstone
No....wait did you think I was joking about his being good? I have no chance for first (or second for that matter),so I'm pining for third place now :)
Ah, knowing yours and Amy's history I didn't want another fight to break out. Sorry

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Amgroma, can I see it with a black T-shirt and in Blue/Silver?
Sure thing!

http://www.zazzle.com/heroshirtblue-235139930807240935

Seems the black shirt is a bit more expensive on the site. Better quality I guess, its not the "value" shirt. But I can change that to any shirt they have, any color, sleeveless, jackets, hoodies, etc. Just ask.

6b185028.png

Edit: A few more designs will be coming in a few days, I just gotta get work out of the way before I can sit down and design them.

Aph's custom shirt. Has her name on the back.

7826bd67.png

Katabolt

TNT
Alright, here are my submissions-

Normal Herocraft T-Shirt: HERE

Apherdite Pink Herocraft T-Shirt: HERE

Kainzo Grey Herocraft T-Shirt: HERE

Credit to Valyou3 for the "Are You a Hero?" slogan

Hope you like them @Apherdite @Kainzo

EDIT: Be SURE to look at the back of the T-Shirts by clicking on the "Go to Back" button!

agentjwall

Godly
wow! That looks amazing Amgroma. although my first thought was that it was similar to the alexandria symbol ^^'
Just don't put a rainbow overhead!
2ex0l5u.png

So who won?Wasn't it suposed to be over on friday?
entries were just due on Friday, according to the first post we're going to vote on a winner or something like that...

Katabolt

TNT
:confused: were gonna have a public vote to decide the winner? I just thought Apher and Kain were gonna decide lol