• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CONTEST: Herocraft T-Shirts!

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Well, my last post magically disappeared ._. So this is the new thread for the new contest! It is a contest as stated above.

Your goal:

Design an awesome Herocraft T-shirt for Kainzo and myself to wear at Minecon. The winning design will also be available at some point for others, as well.

The design must include:
  • The Herocraft logo (Any variation of the Shield with H [any color variation thereof - though I do want to see a pink and black and red and black]).
  • A small logo of DH or Disposable Heroes somewhere on the shirt (should be small).
  • Anything else you can think of that would look good.
  • Black or white T-Shirt.
I'm making the deadline for this very short, since Minecon is but a month away and we need time to vote and order...
CONTEST DEADLINE: Friday, October 21, 2011.

Prizes:
1st prize - additive tier 3 donor status ($20 towards your current tier), 1500 coin, 1 mossy brick.
2nd prize - additive tier 2 donor status ($10 ...), 1000c, 1 cracked brick.

3rd prize - additive tier 1 donor status ($5 ...), 500c, 1 pumpkin.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4WWRBQA3 - Herocraft Emblem

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DSH58C78 - Heroes Emblem

You can create your own DH Emblem, because we don't particularly have one.

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2

Apherdite

Queen Bee
<3 Lovely, lovely, lovely so far. A few of Kainzo's comments so far, he wants something relatively plain (not too, too much going on). And Valyou, he says he likes yours but thinks it should say "Are you a Hero?" xD

Can't wait to see some more :D

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
hahaha... yep!

sex sells.

It doesnt matter though, according to a certain SERVER OWNER :)D) Im not allowed to enter....

boohoo.