• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CONTEST: Herocraft T-Shirts!

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Well here's my shots for the contest:
White:
mZZSY.jpg

White:
White:
White:
IMPORTANT: You can only open one of the links at the same time, or else it shows the same image/design!
I think I lost two of the designs :(

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Sorry, I wasn't sure the best way to upload them - nor did I pay attention to resolution. :p I likes though xD

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
What if I make up a few hats and send them over? I know someone with an embroidery machine that can put the H emblem onto them :3 Also onto Toques I believe.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Just a little note to everyone who enters this contest, the design you make should be 150ppi. This means every 150 pixels in your image will become 1 inch when printed. For example, if you submit a 1200 pixel by 1500 pixel image for an apparel product, it will be printed at 8" by 10". (1200 pixels table divided by 150 pixels/inch = 8 inches, 1500 pixels tableided by 150 pixels/inch = 10 inches.)

For sizes, I suggest this for your sizes:
Pocket: 600 x 600 pixels (4" x 4")
Horizontal: 2100 x 1800 pixels (14" x 12")
Vertical: 1800 x 2100 pixels (12" x 14")

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Alright ladies and gentlemen:
[Edit: Fixed link, I think that should work]
http://www.zazzle.com/herocraft_shirt-235581347593366238

That link should work. I can do that on any color shirt with any color logo/design. Just request it.
I know aph wants the pink one, so i'll whip one up in pink for a ladies shirt if requested. And Kainzo, I know you want a plain one, so if you want I can throw the logo + words only.

The front has the Herocraft logo with a few designs around it, with a minecraft backdrop, and the back has the minecon logo infused with the Disposable Heroes logo.

Magnificanto.

Front/Back:
bee11df3.png
2221e176.png

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
You're just asking to start something aren't you?
No....wait did you think I was joking about his being good? I have no chance for first (or second for that matter),so I'm pining for third place now :)
Webster's Dictionary said:
Definition of PINE : to yearn intensely and persistently especially for something unattainable

Why can no one take a joke?