• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Class Revamp & Level Increase!

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
It doesnt say that they got a different healing skill in place of Pray...

I did say Absolution was a healing skill..
I'm not sure what you're talking about anymore xD

Ninja
  • Slightly rearranged when skills are gained for a better leveling experience.
  • Add Blind
  • Slightly reduce per-level-gain for weapons.
Well this all sounds good, but Ninja is still waaaaay too weak...Blind is the last skill, and it's also pretty useless. Ninjas skills need to be upgraded a bit...
I don't necessarily think Ninja is weak. I think they are heavily weighted in favor of the last few levels. I just think the skill distribution is a little skewed, is all. I've no doubt max level Ninjas are deadly.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm hoping Rangers get some love this next Revamp. I like the class, but i'm seriously finding it a more and more waste of time for PvP.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
I have played this class for 3 maps now, and it has had so many ups and downs. This is definitely a down point.

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
Are you drunk or just dont know your class?
I think I would go with the latter. I do agree that while heartshot's lovely, it isn't nearly as practical with how heavily it drains MP. Even with keybinds and having the ability to swap between arrows constantly, it's still incredibly difficult to down a warrior on even terrain. I don't know if it's possible, but having heartshot deal greater damage based on the enemy's armor value would be pretty nice. It'd balance out the heavy cost to use against heavily armored targets. I do wish the poison worked a bit quicker, however. It'd make the swapping between elemental arrows a bit more intuitive.

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
Paladins don't need diamond leggings. All damage was dropped across the board a little bit. They would been too powerful if they were left alone.

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
Under 3 days for next revamp and absolutely no news or discussions about it. Will there still be a revamp? What is coming?